Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IAmNeverSatisfied

Yeah exactly.
She seems quite controlling in some ways too..
Little ways that anyone else might not notice, but we do.

I saw Natasha's post weeks ago and I am honestly shocked she still has not made it private. My profile on FB is as private as I can possibly get, yet, Lucille and some of her family just don't seem to care, and you think they would considering she is the Youtuber!!

You would assume Lucille would have her personal one, and maybe a more professional looking page on FB?

As for her cover photo, I dont think its weird at all. It is weird her family have zero awareness of privacy settings though, but I personally don't think it is strange to have him as the cover photo.

Her demeanor is very peculiar and she is so emotionless unless she is trying to win over her viewers and stop people hating on her, then she cries buckets.

I remember that video when she got hassled about her comments regarding her first tattoo?
Her crying videos are the only time I have seen any emotion. Otherwise it is very robotic and flat. Even around her supposed love of her life, Michael. Nothing.

Oh, she did do that annoying voice when she filmed her niece and nephew though, it slightly changed tone, only slightly. She has no personality or presence about her.
I personally don’t think she needs to make her Facebook professional. She’s not adding companies or subscribers on it so there’s no need in my opinion. I do think it should be more private but her one is, it’s just her sister whose isn’t.

Just watched the video and she said she’s going to Natasha’s for Christmas. No mention of Michael going with her and I’m not sure what the public transport situation is now in Scotland travelling “home for Christmas”.
There’s laws preventing travel so presume he’s going to Natasha‘s too?

wouldn’t surprise me if michael chose to spend lockdown with his parents lol
He can’t do that though as legally he can’t travel there or stay with them. Also presume he’ll be working.

Last edited:

IAmNeverSatisfied

It’s defo an Inverness thing. People put “een” instead of “ing” at the end of words too. Never realised highland accents bothered people so much lol I have one myself so that’s a bit awkward haha.

Does this all seem very sudden to anyone else? 🤣 I think Michael got her pregnant and her parents obviously can’t have her and the child staying there, so she moved into the flat really suddenly. Michael is moving there a month later after he has had some time to transfer his life over, and has a job straight away... looks like they are working to try and support a potential child?🤔
Maybe that was the reason for the scan the other day?

billybobbobbob

I've had a Dm convo with Natasha last night, wanting to make sure she knows she's working for an MLM. She's completely oblivious and said the company have over 2 million business partners so can't possibly be illegal. I asked if it was an MLM and she said yes then deleted the message and denied it all. She's really got no idea and said I was clutching at straws trying to get her to give up her 'career'.

I vaguely remember her mentioning uni but I didn’t think she went. Just looked at the Aberdeen sunset vlog and at 13:30 she says she wouldn’t want to go to uni as no job is worth being away from your family for such a long time. Personally I wouldn’t let anyone hold me back from having an actual career which could then in turn support my family if it were to be successful. And not everyone gets a job in the area where they went to uni. Uni goes by so quickly anyway and there’s no stopping you going home to visit during term every now and then (obvs not during corona time).
She might not be able to afford the expenses of uni, and she's definitely too dependent on her parents to be properly alone. I don't think she quite understands that working in Matalan isn't a career, maybe she's just hoping her youtube takes off.

Sweetgirl89

Everybody is unique and their body chemistry. Everything lucille puts into her body could be having a effect on her or maybe its just her body. Can't win. I eat vegetables as much as I can have fruit every now and again. I do regularly throughout the week have fizzy drinks I have chocolate when I like, no guilt carbs they're not the devil and I have hearty dinners and I have plenty salads and eat best I can. I hate water. I go through times where I try to drink more. It only lasts for a week.

I've been told I have the clearest skin.
I never drink water only the times I try to start to drink more.
I've never had acne when I was younger.
Never even get a pimple. Even when I do get a little spot I wake up the next day and it is gone. No trace at all. So I must have been blessed with naturally good skin. I'm older now my skin is still exactly the same and acts the same no matter what I eat. Never have any skin problems.
I eat like a normal diet plenty of good dinners bit of fruit and veg but plenty of sweet stuff.
I never have complaints like issues like lucille has with her body. My body is always happy. It could be what she is putting into her body and it could be just her body the way it was made. She should get it checked out. Just wanted to make the point everyone is different 🙂

I have a weird body it is perfectly happy no matter what. Yesterday I had dinner and all my meals and some sweet treats and a slice of cheesecake. I was definitely over my calories woke up today and I had lost weight. I know my body. This regularly happens. I can eat less food and I will put on a couple of lbs. I can eat more and I will drop weight 😂

Last edited: