Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday isn’t it?

I’m not going to be surprised if the ‘trauma’ gets an article in YOU magazine. It’ll go something like this:

‘i find Louise reclining on her sumptuous velvet nursing chair, placed underneath the streaming sunlight in her baby boy’s nursery. The infant is nowhere to be seen, and Louise fixes me with her perfectly made-up eyes. “Of course, I never nursed here” she begins, coral-painted lips wobbling. “At the time I should have been instagramming that first feed, I was dying. Dying! I forget why, but I clung to life, barely, simply because I happened to be at the peak level of fitness beforehand, and of course, I’m quite beautiful. A fatter, plainer woman would have died”. She sweeps a manicured hand across her contoured cheeks, brushing away a delicate tear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
BF987343-C665-4838-840E-46C3FEA44F54.png

I wonder what nightmares I’ll have tonight…..

Oh I don’t know Louise, maybe it’s about having miscarriage after miscarriage. Or perhaps being so desperate for a baby that you’ve endured months of fertility drugs and a traumatic egg retrieval only for it to fail….

No wait, that’s not it because you have a healthy, beautiful boy who’s tucked up in his (hopefully clear) crib.

There are millions of women who would love to be in your shoes and would go through hell and back to have a baby.

Stop being so ungrateful, get some help and give that little boy of yours the love and attention he deserves.

FYI - he doesn’t give a shit if you’ve put make up on or brushed your hair. You are the centre of his universe, reciprocate you self absorbed harpy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

Tofino

VIP Member
My first ever thread title suggestion

Louise Thompson #5 - Mirror mirror on the wall, I don’t know my baby’s age at all

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
The beginning of the End - a book by Louise Thompson
Chapter one

It was a cool Autumn day in London and even with the stench of child poverty in the air I knew I had been awarded this wealthy lifestyle just by being myself. I could feel the breeze telling me that today was of importance. That today my life would change.

I had spent the day doing what I had done for the last year, lounging around the house eating salmon and kale. The difference in today was that I was 40 weeks pregnant. I had had an amazing pregnancy, I felt like the earth had moved differently for me and I knew birth would come easily as I’d spent the last 40 weeks obsessing over hypnobirth and preparing my above average body for the mountain I was yet to climb.

I felt my first contraction at 4:04pm. It hurt, but not in any way comparable to what I was to go through in the following weeks, months and years.

I had been advised by health professionals that going private would be my only option, that a celebrity of my calibre couldn’t bring a child into this world in a poor hospital surrounded by poor people. After being in labour for what felt like eternity I finally went to hospital. I had only spent a few hours doing my make up that day and that had been my biggest regret of all.

With each contraction came a strong wave of pain, I knew with each gut ripping pain that these must have been far worse than any other woman had experienced during labour, something wasn’t right. My uterus was contracting stronger than my heart had ever been crushed by Spencer. Something in my gut told me that there was something wrong. That maybe choosing a male that was double my weight and height may have been a mistake. I should have stuck with Niall.
Everything from then happened in a blur. This human I had grown was ripped from my body, and as I lay there open on the operating theatre for all the world to see, the mountains of doctors and privately paid surgeons worked tirelessly to save my abs. They kept me awake for the whole operation, extremely uncommon I know but I am Louise thompson, it meant I could put into detail one day how I danced with death, not once but multiple times. How I clung on more than an average fat person. How my body defeated the odds and birthed a child.

And this was it, the trauma I’d be waiting for, the story of how I would make my living for the next 5 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
That card ‘from Leo’ is absolutely filled with all sorts of toxicity and red flags???? The child they created ‘apologising’ about his birth and saying he’ll make it worth it for them? I’m sure naturally he will but he doesn’t OWE them that?? And Ryan managing to put in so much self praise there too? She went through more than any other mother should have to? Honestly unless they divulge what awful things happened, I’m starting to think it wasn’t that out of the ordinary and Louise just can’t cope with things. They’re going to cause so much harm to that poor little innocent boy. That card honestly infuriated me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Passthecake

'slowly slowly life opens up' - you've had a weekend away, a birthday gathering, been riding on a motorbike and been getting your hair done, pretty sure your life is well and truly open hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Hbeau93

VIP Member
"What happened to me should never happen to anyone" - what exactly does she mean its so infuriating now. Millions of women go through birth trauma every single day and some actually DO DIE and sadly their babies die, and millions more suffer with mental health problems. Ive said this before in another post but Im leaning to believing there was possibly some medical negligence and cant legally talk about it. But if thats not the case then just shut the fuck up now Louise its getting boring as fuck.
Yep. I'm one of those Mothers who have had to watch a tiny little coffin being carried. I still managed to finish my degree with a distinction three weeks after the funeral and look after my 5 year old because that's what normal people have to keep doing... not looking for sympathy but it just baffles me how victimised she is acting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
“I guess that’s one tiny bit of good that can come from this shit experience”

LOUISE YOU HAD A BABY!!! A baby that some people would literally want to nearly die for. How can she not see this!! She needs some fucking therapy cause the narcissism is deeply embedded in her soul!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
As a new mum myself, I find her and Ryan’s posts so irritating. Sitting in the garden in the sun having time to herself, going to the gym, having a bath; putting make up on, having her hair done etc. All of these are things that a lot of mums would LOVE to do but they don’t have the time or help to do so. I think she needs to acknowledge this instead of her constant pity party posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

rhobh17

VIP Member
minor inconvenience when you die and miraculously come back to life. Just spat my yoghurt out.
Just mentioning it dead passively on a story. She is so unwell mentally to even think that’s okay to just pop on a story whilst waiting for her dental appt if it were indeed true.
Her attention seeking is off the chain. Surely she’s got Münchausen syndrome at this point.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Wishwash

Oh my god what a horrible horrible card.
I usually lurk on this thread but had to comment.
Like Louise I had a traumatic birth after having postpartum cardiomyopathy. Unlike Louise, rather than almost dying, I actually died and was resuscitated during my section.

A week later I was pottering in ITU changing my babies nappy, bathing them, breastfeeding...I had PTSD and had some therapy. I would never hold it against my little bundle the circumstances of their birth.

What a horrible woman, I can't sympathise for her anymore, she has a completely toxic approach to parenthood. That poor little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Lizzieloux

I never usually post on here but the card from Leo made me incredibly sad. I’m actually sat here a bit gobsmacked that Ryan would write such things in a card. I nearly died giving birth to my first and if my husband had written something like that in my first Mother’s Day card I would’ve been horrified. That poor baby.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

80schic

Why tf is it triggering for her?
She has a healthy baby.
Cos she's a selfish see you next Tuesday
She honestly has no idea about tragedy, hardships and real life.
Off to the fucking hygienist in a chauffeur driven car with her designer bag, but no Leo.

"Jeeves turn the wireless off I can't possibly listen to anyone's sorrow but my own. Mine is the only tragedy I must know. Nobody does trauma as well as me"

Motherhood is completely wasted on her. What those women in Shrewsbury would do to be in her shoes with a healthy baby. The delusion is utterly baffling.

Glad people are unfollwing her. The more the better!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Kmux

VIP Member
That card should just say ‘dear mummy I am sorry I am such an inconvenience to you and that I made my birth hell for you. I will try harder not to be a huge burden to you going forward’

• Sad
Reactions: 48

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
4054E952-E6AC-4EAB-9FC9-339B5AC56D91.jpeg

Are they having a giraffe?!? That baby is still teeny tiny! Who goes away when their child is still so small?
Edited to add: and to celebrate Mother’s Day too!!! Surely Mother’s Day should be celebrated with your kids, not without them! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Electra29

I've never commented on Louise before, lurker since she had a baby one week after me, but today I felt compelled.

So much about her frustrates me. I struggle to gain much sleep, wash my hair, get make up on and she seems to care more about herself than her son.

However I came on here for her last story regarding having to turn off the radio due to the Shrewsbury and Telford maternity scandal being talked about.

I am living in Shrewsbury and the reality for many women here is that they lost babies and in some cases died. She may have had a traumatic birth but she has A HEALTHY BABY and is also here herself. She is a narcissist and should be grateful every day for her life and his and being the best mum she can be but unfortunately she seems to hold a grudge against him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

liv12345678910

I’m going to take a minute to say…..not all births are deathly traumatic, for the girls reading these threads that have not yet given birth and are now shitting themselves from the horror stories.
Yes, quite often complications. But us women are tough and made for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Erzxo

Chatty Member
Thread title won by @Asparagus123

Not a lot has happened since the last thread, but as a quick summary:

- Ryan thinks that Leo is teething. Wanted to punch the lady in boots that wouldn't sell him ambesol for his baby.
- Ryan seem to be doing everything & it's showing that he's maybe starting to resent Louise.
- Ryan is trying to flog £35 yoga mats. Yes, £35. For a mat. That he says is good for exercise and for dogs.

Louise is getting a bit more active. Both on insta and at the gym. Her comeback is on.
She still doesn't really seem to like being a mum, or even really acknowledge poor Leo.

She's still drip feeding her traumatic birth experience & told everyone (because we were dying to know) that she wasn't breastfeeding despite both her and Leo being very good at it. What a weird post that bashes both formula and breast feeding.

Oh, and she's still a narc.

As you were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46