Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
‘Just realised my eyes are hazel and not pure brown’

The woman is Narcissus and the pool of water come to life. There is no way someone that obsessed with their own image hasn’t deciphered their own eye colour! She’s probably asked every single boyfriend ‘whaaaatt calarrr do you think mah eyyyyeesss arrrree’ while fluttering her eyelashes about madly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

lululemonzzz

“I don’t want him to be a baby that has a sweet tooth” hun he hasn’t got any sort of tooth because a) he’s not teething b) he’s not ready for weaning c) you’re delusional

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Erzxo

Chatty Member
minor inconvenience when you die and miraculously come back to life. Just spat my yoghurt out.
Just mentioning it dead passively on a story. She is so unwell mentally to even think that’s okay to just pop on a story whilst waiting for her dental appt if it were indeed true.
Her attention seeking is off the chain. Surely she’s got Münchausen syndrome at this point.
The Lord and our Saviour, Jesus Christ walks among us. 🙏🏻

fuck off, Louise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
9 hours sleep? Fuck off Louise and do some parenting. A full face of make up too. I have two kids they're older than hers, I get 6 hours sleep most nights, disturbed. I don't put make up on to do the school run as I have so much else to do first. She is so out of touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Omggggggggg!!!!!! I had to come here to say will that woman stop terrifying the life out of pregnant people!!!!! Just tell us what happened or stfu!!!!!!!

Whats all this stuff about shes so glad she's rich cos us paupers would have killed ourselves??!!! No Louise because we are actually not privileged little lay abouts!!!! My blood. It. Boils!!!!

Sorry if I'm repeating the same sentiment I haven't read backwards yet just needed to vent!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Echo

Chatty Member
She is an abhorrent cretin. She was always narcissistic, that much is evident from her Made in Chelsea days but she’s really let that side of her loose after having Leo 😡

My heart aches for anyone viewing her stories who’d love a baby of their own but cannot and they see her deliberately ignoring her own.

Her and Ryan don’t deserve him. The poor mite is miserable already at life with these two. He’s never smiley, never happy, not even gurgling. And now, they’ve decided to flood his fragile digestive system with food well before the recommended age. Pair of cunts.

• Heart

Snowjoke

VIP Member
View attachment 1194913

Her level of narcissism and self-absorption are so completely off the scale! It's like watching a spoof by Chris Morris or Armando Iannucci.

That picture also looks so face tuned. Funny, how in everyone else's pictures and in the pap shots her eyes are a lot smaller.

Calling BS on this one too!
For someone that can’t look in the mirror she’s going alright with the selfies 🙄

• Haha

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
I’m no “health professional in the DMs” but if he hasn’t reached the typically 6 week milestone of smiling then he probably hasn’t reached the typically 6 month milestone of starting to be ready for weaning …

• Heart

Roz99

Putting those cards on Instagram shows how much of this is for attention. She needs to feel validated and remind everyone of her trauma. And they are projecting SO much into that poor kid. Honestly, I do believe she’s had a terrible time of it but I also think she’s probably experienced something loads of other women do. It’s coming across like her complete lack of experience in the real world and with anything other than privilege has meant that mentally she hasn’t been able to deal with whatever happened, and has monumentally dramatised it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

jaffacakes1990

Just had a peek on Sam's stories... I guess the narrative of her not holding him is just for her insta.

But, someone please tell me - what the fuck is that on Leo's feet?!
I’m absolutely pissing myself. Just noticed that myself and can’t stop laughing 🤣

I’m getting sick to death of reading the depressing cryptic posts. If I nearly died and was saved. I wouldn’t be at home wallowing in my own self pity. I would be thanking the stars I am still alive for my baby. Be grateful you got a second chance at life. Many people out there now have terminal cancer and weeks or months to live. Be thankful you get to see your son grow up. Tom Parker didn’t get that chance. Get a grip. Having a baby is hard and people do it on their own. You have wealth behind you as well. Either spill the beans on this terrible birth experience or stay away from social media. I can guarantee her friends all think the same as we do. And Ryan 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

stargirl89

Girls, who’ve had kids— the first 4 months are sleepless , hard , adjusting

She has literally missed this whole period. She hasn’t done sleepless nights , she has literally had a baby and waited 5 months til it got easier.

It’s genuinely such a joke. If we think Louise had what she had , THEN I DID TOO. 4 months to be just bathing your baby , doing a feed , being alone…yet brokered a deal with a magazine in such ‘ mental torture ‘

It’s such a lie. See it for what it is. She just can’t be arsed .

• Heart

mariiii

I could not resist replying to her. They are fucking deranged to be weaning him. He can’t even sit!! The spoon literally goes into his eye at the end because he’s so unsteady!!! What the actual fuck are they doing.

• Angry
  • Heart

Katrina679

Chatty Member
I feel so sad for poor Leo that I can barely bring myself to see anything related to them anymore.

Those cards! And to think that either Ryan or Louise sat down and wrote such horrific stuff: There's so much underlying resentment and passive aggression on display there, that I'm just speechless! That poor child! No wonder he never smiles.

Louise really needs a great deal of psychiatric care.

• Heart
  • Sad

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I don’t know if it’s just me but the way she is behaving and posting I’m seriously thinking she has something mentally going on, that she needs serious help with. It’s not normal all of this in any way, even if she is being narcissistic.

it’s like she’s writing a novel from a 3rd perspective or acting out what she thinks mental illness should look like. It’s the strangest thing I’ve ever seen.

ohFOff

9 hours sleep, hair done, make up done, unboxing freebies, I don’t know how this woman gets through the day!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

rhobh17

VIP Member
The double Chanel. Oh Louise aren’t you sooooo relatable with your MH struggles. She is aware there’s a cost of living crisis and a war occurring right now?
She’s crass as fuck! Tactless!

• Heart

80schic

Louise's comment on Steph's post has not gone down well with the fans 🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Its not about you right now Louise"

9 hours sleep? Fuck off Louise and do some parenting. A full face of make up too. I have two kids they're older than hers, I get 6 hours sleep most nights, disturbed. I don't put make up on to do the school run as I have so much else to do first. She is so out of touch with reality.
My son is 13 and I still don't get 9 hours a night.
9 hours?!?! Lazy bitch.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart