Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what Ryans parents think of her. I mean, they raised Ryan, so questionable, but can you imagine having a Louise as a daughter in law?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who refers to their beautiful precious boy as a feret???!!! She sounds like she hates and resents him so much

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Doesn’t she mean 2 years? The pandemic only started in 2020 Hun, it’s only 2022
this just sums up how dramatic she is. What she’s trying to say is her last two birthdays were in lockdowns. But saying ‘first in three years’ sounds so much more dramatic, like we’ve had 3 years of lockdowns!

Reactions: 7
Wow, a salad for birthday lunch!!! Mega. At least she was essentially wearing a frilly napkin to mop up any olive oil spills.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rewatching some old MIC - series 16 episodes 4 and 5.
What happened to Angry Bear that made him so angry? He jumps into situations that don't concern him with the anger of a thousands suns and is relentlessly aggressive towards other cast members. You can see Louise is terrified of him too.

Reactions: 5
What happened to Angry Bear that made him so angry? He jumps into situations that don't concern him with the anger of a thousands suns and is relentlessly aggressive towards other cast members. You can see Louise is terrified of him too.
Roid rage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he considers her ‘perfect’. Petite especially compared to him, pretty, money and in to fitness. I genuinely see it as a put up with anything scenario for perfection appearances. I’m not saying they are perfect but I think he sees her as perfect, them as perfect and their lifestyle as perfect. I thought that back when they were in MIC and my mind hasn’t changed

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think he considers her ‘perfect’. Petite especially compared to him, pretty, money and in to fitness. I genuinely see it as a put up with anything scenario for perfection appearances. I’m not saying they are perfect but I think he sees her as perfect, them as perfect and their lifestyle as perfect. I thought that back when they were in MIC and my mind hasn’t changed
She wasn’t into fitness before she got with him- he was just her trainer for needs must keeping in shape. He got her really into it and basically gave her a personality transplant :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell could Zara be any more up Louises arse? 🤮
Zara cheated… my guess is she’s well and truly rammed herself in to the family to A. Prove it was worth Sam taking her back in their eyes and B. To form bonds so if it happened again he would feel obligated to stay with her to some degree. Sam has let her a lot more in to his life this time round as well, probably through fear of getting hurt again so he’s let her have what she wanted first time round. I do however see love between them I actually like the two of them

Reactions: 17
Zara seems to be way nicer to Louise than vice Versa. She seems to be very supportive of her and makes an effort with Leo. I don’t think Louise seems to be that nice back lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That card ‘from Leo’ is absolutely filled with all sorts of toxicity and red flags???? The child they created ‘apologising’ about his birth and saying he’ll make it worth it for them? I’m sure naturally he will but he doesn’t OWE them that?? And Ryan managing to put in so much self praise there too? She went through more than any other mother should have to? Honestly unless they divulge what awful things happened, I’m starting to think it wasn’t that out of the ordinary and Louise just can’t cope with things. They’re going to cause so much harm to that poor little innocent boy. That card honestly infuriated me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
That card should just say ‘dear mummy I am sorry I am such an inconvenience to you and that I made my birth hell for you. I will try harder not to be a huge burden to you going forward’

• Sad
Reactions: 48
That card ‘from Leo’ is absolutely filled with all sorts of toxicity and red flags???? The child they created ‘apologising’ about his birth and saying he’ll make it worth it for them? I’m sure naturally he will but he doesn’t OWE them that?? And Ryan managing to put in so much self praise there too? She went through more than any other mother should have to? Honestly unless they divulge what awful things happened, I’m starting to think it wasn’t that out of the ordinary and Louise just can’t cope with things. They’re going to cause so much harm to that poor little innocent boy. That card honestly infuriated me.
For anyone that is blocked.
Ridiculous and SO much underlying resentment

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why oh why would you publish this for everyone to see?? Passive aggressiveness in those cards. Very bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.