Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, jokes aside Ryan seems to be confirming no smiles and giggles? That is really concerning, isn’t it? For the smiles anyway as I’m sure that’s usually 6-8 weeks so he seems very behind there. My son was 4 months (actual months!) with a proper belly laugh but he does have a disability diagnosed at birth so I’m not sure if that was late or typical.

View attachment 1171732
He means hoping for smiles and giggles with the food and swimming.

Reactions: 1
Do we think that was an ad? Lots of stories and it seemed a bit random
I felt like it was - just really intense and brand focussed. If I could be arsed I’d report it to ASA and let them be judge of it

Reactions: 5
I dont think it was, I think its Ryan begging for some sort of deal with pampers. I reckon their business has gone to tit and he's desperate to generate other income.
I’d be kind of embarrassed to be the face of nappies by the time I was 20 😂 especially these days when it would probs be shared all over Snapchat to the guy I liked etc

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her latest stories are awful. She wishes she was a baby and could start life fresh? That just reeks of utter detachment from her child, thinking about herself and not this sweet little life she’s brought into the world. As much as we all hope she’s receiving help for whatever trauma she’s been through, I hope there’s additional help to heal this relationship with her son because if she carries on like this she’s going to do so much damage to him emotionally.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her last post.. “what happened to me should never happen to anyone” but what happened??????? How can she help others or be an advocate if she doesn’t say what happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her latest stories are awful. She wishes she was a baby and could start life fresh? That just reeks of utter detachment from her child, thinking about herself and not this sweet little life she’s brought into the world. As much as we all hope she’s receiving help for whatever trauma she’s been through, I hope there’s additional help to heal this relationship with her son because if she carries on like this she’s going to do so much damage to him emotionally.
Right!? She is in a position now where she can start a new chapter with her son and create an amazing life for him and her family and create new memories. I wish she could see that she has so much ahead of her.

Reactions: 13
It’s really boring that she keeps dropping in the fact she’s still so traumatised yet won’t tell anyone what actually happened - and without her mentioning she’s still ✨traumatised✨ you wouldn’t really know as she seems fine in her other posts

Reactions: 27
Unfollowed. That’s enough Louise Thompson to last me a lifetime. Why not share actual links to help people? Because she’s a liar!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I want to do a 😴 💤 🥱 to her latest story, but know I’ll get blocked and I need to be able to see them to understand this thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Amazing that all day shes had really enthusiastic sounding stories when it comes to her home, unboxing storage and makeup. Nighttime hits and she’s with her son and it’s all miserable again. So detached.

Also, they’re still swaddling him?! He’ll be 5 months old in about a week. Still in the swaddle sleeping bag but old enough to wean, lol ok then

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought it was quite mean she posted a photo from her birthday on her grid but excluded Zara from the photo. Also anyone seen her mums insta? Interesting she never posted the photos her mum has posted. She's sooo selective of how her feed looks (louise)

Reactions: 13
He is definitely too old for that arms in swaddle! Poor Leo. If he rolls over in his sleep it could be so dangerous. Come on Louise show us a story of him in the arms out one now 😂🙏🏼

Reactions: 10
Her last post.. “what happened to me should never happen to anyone” but what happened??????? How can she help others or be an advocate if she doesn’t say what happened?
I honestly think she's holding out for a book deal at this point. It's five months on and she STILL hasn't "revealed" what happened.

Reactions: 6
Have I interpreted her last story correctly- if other women went through what she had gone through they probably wouldn’t survive due to not having resources and money like her…. That must be so comforting to her pregnant followers who have an average wage/life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
"What happened to me should never happen to anyone" - what exactly does she mean its so infuriating now. Millions of women go through birth trauma every single day and some actually DO DIE and sadly their babies die, and millions more suffer with mental health problems. Ive said this before in another post but Im leaning to believing there was possibly some medical negligence and cant legally talk about it. But if thats not the case then just shut the duck up now Louise its getting boring as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What happened to me shouldn't happen to anyone? WHAT HAPPENED?! Stop attention seeking and tell everyone. The absolute worse thing that could happen is you die (she didn't) or have to have an emergency hysterectomy? Anything else, while bad isn't the worse thing. I nearly died, I needed several transfusions,surgery and didn't meet my child for ages because I was so ill. One week after the birth I was able to take care of my child. I ended up needing a hysterectomy not long after and was up and helping after two weeks. I don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"What happened to me should never happen to anyone" - what exactly does she mean its so infuriating now. Millions of women go through birth trauma every single day and some actually DO DIE and sadly their babies die, and millions more suffer with mental health problems. Ive said this before in another post but Im leaning to believing there was possibly some medical negligence and cant legally talk about it. But if thats not the case then just shut the duck up now Louise its getting boring as duck.
Yep. I'm one of those Mothers who have had to watch a tiny little coffin being carried. I still managed to finish my degree with a distinction three weeks after the funeral and look after my 5 year old because that's what normal people have to keep doing... not looking for sympathy but it just baffles me how victimised she is acting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
She is absolutely full of her own self-importance. Either say what happened or shut up about it-it’s not helpful to the many followers she has who are pregnant and bleeping terrified now. She has a big platform in which she could genuinely put it to good use (sharing charities and organisations who aid women in recovering from birth trauma), speaking about her own experience and not glossing over it leaving her followers with more questions than answers.

But I forgot; she doesn’t like the attention being on anyone else but herself and sharing these organisations or whatever takes the focus off of herself. She is an absolute head!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.