Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That card ‘from Leo’ is absolutely filled with all sorts of toxicity and red flags???? The child they created ‘apologising’ about his birth and saying he’ll make it worth it for them? I’m sure naturally he will but he doesn’t OWE them that?? And Ryan managing to put in so much self praise there too? She went through more than any other mother should have to? Honestly unless they divulge what awful things happened, I’m starting to think it wasn’t that out of the ordinary and Louise just can’t cope with things. They’re going to cause so much harm to that poor little innocent boy. That card honestly infuriated me.

They are 100% going to be the type of parents who make Leo feel he owes them everything for bringing him into the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I never usually post on here but the card from Leo made me incredibly sad. I’m actually sat here a bit gobsmacked that Ryan would write such things in a card. I nearly died giving birth to my first and if my husband had written something like that in my first Mother’s Day card I would’ve been horrified. That poor baby.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I bet she is holding out for an interview in a 'cool' mag like Marie Claire or Elle. I think she'll then reveals she haemorraged after the birth.

Reactions: 7
Putting those cards on Instagram shows how much of this is for attention. She needs to feel validated and remind everyone of her trauma. And they are projecting SO much into that poor kid. Honestly, I do believe she’s had a terrible time of it but I also think she’s probably experienced something loads of other women do. It’s coming across like her complete lack of experience in the real world and with anything other than privilege has meant that mentally she hasn’t been able to deal with whatever happened, and has monumentally dramatised it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
"Now you're better you can look after me too". So much passive aggression from Ryan 🚩🚩🚩

She will 100% be one of these mothers who want recognition on the kids birthday for bringing them into the world. Poor kid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
this just sums up how dramatic she is. What she’s trying to say is her last two birthdays were in lockdowns. But saying ‘first in three years’ sounds so much more dramatic, like we’ve had 3 years of lockdowns!
She had an extra special year of lockdowns just for her because she’s suffering the most out of anyone in the whole world

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god, Hi guys.

Just found this thread... I actually cannot with them, Louise has clearly been through something and needs to heal in whatever way but bloody hell Ryan is a prick, the Boots debacle the other week, just no.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The cards 🤯 it's a card from a 4 month old baby for god sake! It should just be the standard to mummy, happy 1st mother's day, love you loads etc. She is going to keep that and show it to him when he's older to remind him what he did to her? 😤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ryan totally enables Louise’s behaviour. Not doubting it’s not hard whatever she’s been through but that card just confirms to me that they are both struggling and need to give themselves a shake

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also don't normally comment but shocked by that card! It's not like Leo deliberately tried to hurt her he's innocent. The 'i promise I will make it all worthwhile' what does that even mean, very odd and I hope that's just poor wording because it's implying currently the poor boy hasn't made it worthwhile!? He's already putting pressure and expectations on when I think it's important let your child know they are enough just as they are, they don't have to gain love and approval from what they do or achievements etc it should be unconditional

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh my god what a horrible horrible card.
I usually lurk on this thread but had to comment.
Like Louise I had a traumatic birth after having postpartum cardiomyopathy. Unlike Louise, rather than almost dying, I actually died and was resuscitated during my section.

A week later I was pottering in ITU changing my babies nappy, bathing them, breastfeeding...I had PTSD and had some therapy. I would never hold it against my little bundle the circumstances of their birth.

What a horrible woman, I can't sympathise for her anymore, she has a completely toxic approach to parenthood. That poor little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
When people find out about my first child’s birth people always ask how I coped, I coped by putting my child, my innocent baby, first. Because he also had a traumatic time coming into this world, and I did everything I could to make him feel loved, let him know that his mummy is going to be there, every time he cried I was there, every night feed, I was there. I was hurting physically and mentally; but did I show that to my baby boy? No. Did I break down when he wasn’t around and act strong when he was? Yes. Because that’s what you do as a mother. i just wish Louise would realise that she has a gorgeous little boy that needs his mama and to just stop with this self pity act and put that baby first.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
“I like it best when u dress me in nice clothes” says all I need to know about this narcissistic material couple, Leo is a prop and nothing more

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I feel so sad for poor Leo that I can barely bring myself to see anything related to them anymore.

Those cards! And to think that either Ryan or Louise sat down and wrote such horrific stuff: There's so much underlying resentment and passive aggression on display there, that I'm just speechless! That poor child! No wonder he never smiles.

Louise really needs a great deal of psychiatric care.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
And yet, everyone will no doubt message both Ryan and Louise about their "bravery" and for "keeping it honest and real".
Its disgusting that no one stands up to them and says WTF are you doing?!
She genuinely believes that she has had it worse than others doesn't she? No one has suffered like her? It's bloody infuriating!

Reactions: 13
That card is heartbreaking no child should have to make it worth while for their parents...WTF who wrote that, who thought that was ok...arseholes the pair of them

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The fact they are both printed cards as well. They couldn’t take the time to write a private personal hand written card? They had to make it printed clearly written ready for Instagram.....trash

Reactions: 21
Sheesh, the cards! Having a baby apologise and “make it all worthwhile for you” is odious! HE IS GOING TO SEE THEM ONE DAY. 🙁

Both cards seem more for the wider world...no one must forget that she endured the worst hell ever and has fought the hardest.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.