Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone qualified in the medical or psychiatry world chimed in to confirm that she just has no coping skills in life or what have we categorized this tit show of the last few months as?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can't post a single thing without referencing something. She could have said Leo's first Easter but no the opening line is "grateful to be alive...." FS. Get a grip and eat some chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What’s she on about with how sharing some lighthearted snaps makes for a nice change? Has she looked back at her feed? Sick of the negative tone of her posts.

Reactions: 9
I do feel sorry for Ryan and I dont even like him, but having to put up with Louise and all her 'little outbursts' as she calls them herself. How hard it must be knowing the mother of your child has all of tis stuff going on anxiousness etc., when he just wants to enjoy his new baby

Reactions: 6
She’s full of tit - It turns out someone I know is part of this Turtle Cult and there’s been a brainwashing event this weekend. This acquaintance has posted loads of photos of her with Ryan and Louise.

Healing my arse!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s full of tit - It turns out someone I know is part of this Turtle Cult and there’s been a brainwashing event this weekend. This acquaintance has posted loads of photos of her with Ryan and Louise.

Healing my arse!
Christ she keeps getting more and more shady! Why don’t any of them call her on it?!

Reactions: 3
Well according to Ryan’s mug LH was born 15th November which means even their stories about how old he is must be pre records from the day before because going by what they was saying I made it the 16th November. They are just bloody weirdos

Reactions: 3
So he actually turned 5 months on Friday 🤣 isn’t he 6 months next week though?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going by Ryan’s timeline he’ll somehow be 6 months on the 2nd May I think. Can’t wait for the big celebratory post.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I clicked on the profile of the story she reposted the other day by a Meg Hess. Seems to be Ryan's brother's wife. Very interesting to see they got married a month after Leo's arrival and it looks like Ryan didn't attend his brother's wedding. But I guess Louise kept doing her own Jesus trick of dying and coming to life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair posting where you are in real time is dangerous. Especially when sharing your children. Firstly for the security of your home if you are sharing that you are currently out and secondly sharing the current location of yourself and your baby. Paedophiles often get fixated on particular children they come across online. I fully encourage delayed posting!

Reactions: 11
Anyone noticed he’s not been posting much? 😂

Yesterday he posted he spent most of the weekend paddle boarding. With a pic of both his and Louise’s boards. What a luxury with a 5 month old baby! And he had a baby-free weekend away 3 weeks ago. Not sure it’s the baby causing the balance and capacity problems!! He doesn’t have a clue.

8A5BFA67-87F7-4DC6-B23D-885E11AE9C95.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Healing my arse!
I'm not a fan and agree with everything most people say on here but I don't think this is true as Ryan's sister in law has been posting a lot this weekend of Louise and Co with them on the beach!

Anyone noticed he’s not been posting much? 😂

Yesterday he posted he spent most of the weekend paddle boarding. With a pic of both his and Louise’s boards. What a luxury with a 5 month old baby! And he had a baby-free weekend away 3 weeks ago. Not sure it’s the baby causing the balance and capacity problems!! He doesn’t have a clue.

View attachment 1203494
Unusual wording there of Ryan's to say "waiting for Louise to deliver Leo" - for saying how triggered she is about everything surely that's going to cause another meltdown when she reads it as she has clearly (yet also very unclearly) had a traumatic delivery!

"Childbirth, also known as labour or delivery"

Ah maybe I'm just nit picking but surely "waiting for Louise to bring leo" would have been more appropriate anyway - he's not a letter!

Reactions: 13
Unusual wording there of Ryan's to say "waiting for Louise to deliver Leo" - for saying how triggered she is about everything surely that's going to cause another meltdown when she reads it as she has clearly (yet also very unclearly) had a traumatic delivery!

"Childbirth, also known as labour or delivery"

Ah maybe I'm just nit picking but surely "waiting for Louise to bring leo" would have been more appropriate anyway - he's not a letter!
Shes only triggered by mirrors and kitchens. And the veins under her tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.