Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title won by @Asparagus123

Not a lot has happened since the last thread, but as a quick summary:

- Ryan thinks that Leo is teething. Wanted to punch the lady in boots that wouldn't sell him ambesol for his baby.
- Ryan seem to be doing everything & it's showing that he's maybe starting to resent Louise.
- Ryan is trying to flog £35 yoga mats. Yes, £35. For a mat. That he says is good for exercise and for dogs.

Louise is getting a bit more active. Both on insta and at the gym. Her comeback is on.
She still doesn't really seem to like being a mum, or even really acknowledge poor Leo.

She's still drip feeding her traumatic birth experience & told everyone (because we were dying to know) that she wasn't breastfeeding despite both her and Leo being very good at it. What a weird post that bashes both formula and breast feeding.

Oh, and she's still a narc.

As you were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I find it weird he's 4 months old now and not a single video or picture of him smiling yet? Poor mite must be miserable

Reactions: 24
Girls, who’ve had kids— the first 4 months are sleepless , hard , adjusting

She has literally missed this whole period. She hasn’t done sleepless nights , she has literally had a baby and waited 5 months til it got easier.

It’s genuinely such a joke. If we think Louise had what she had , THEN I DID TOO. 4 months to be just bathing your baby , doing a feed , being alone…yet brokered a deal with a magazine in such ‘ mental torture ‘

It’s such a lie. See it for what it is. She just can’t be arsed .

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I find it weird he's 4 months old now and not a single video or picture of him smiling yet? Poor mite must be miserable
Exactly this! He looks so miserable,poor thing-maybe just smiles for the Nanny?
They’re so obviously,yearning for their old lives-he appears to be an inconvenience to them and Ryan is bloody miserable all the time -they’ve got a beautiful baby but don’t seem to appreciate what they’ve got at all. And don’t get me started on her idiot brother and his superficial (I do documentaries) girlfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just had a peek on Sam's stories... I guess the narrative of her not holding him is just for her insta.

But, someone please tell me - what the duck is that on Leo's feet?!
I think its just a muslin that's ended up there

Reactions: 8
I can’t help but wonder about the lack of emotion from baby Leo. I think the absence of smiles even in these early stages seems to say it all.😕

Reactions: 13
As a new mum myself, I find her and Ryan’s posts so irritating. Sitting in the garden in the sun having time to herself, going to the gym, having a bath; putting make up on, having her hair done etc. All of these are things that a lot of mums would LOVE to do but they don’t have the time or help to do so. I think she needs to acknowledge this instead of her constant pity party posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
As a new mum myself, I find her and Ryan’s posts so irritating. Sitting in the garden in the sun having time to herself, going to the gym, having a bath; putting make up on, having her hair done etc. All of these are things that a lot of mums would LOVE to do but they don’t have the time or help to do so. I think she needs to acknowledge this instead of her constant pity party posting.
Totally agree. She will never acknowledge it because she is selfish and totally unaware of the struggles of us normal people. She’s in La La Louise land 🙄
(That should’ve been my thread title attempt. Damn it 😆🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor Leo, he never looks happy. Babies can pick up on vibes and I guess having a grumpy dad and a 'woe is me' attention seeking drama queen for a mum isn't the best environment to grow up in. Also it must be strange for a baby having a camera phone thrust in his face all the time (as well as Louise's prodding fingers).

Louise is back in the DM and the comments aren't moderated this time and it looks like public sympathy has run out: A lot of comments calling her out on her attention seeking.

Reactions: 7
Poor Leo, he never looks happy. Babies can pick up on vibes and I guess having a grumpy dad and a 'woe is me' attention seeking drama queen for a mum isn't the best environment to grow up in. Also it must be strange for a baby having a camera phone thrust in his face all the time (as well as Louise's prodding fingers).

Louise is back in the DM and the comments aren't moderated this time and it looks like public sympathy has run out: A lot of comments calling her out on her attention seeking.

This article - “doting mother”. Ffs..🤦🏻‍♀️
Definitely loosing majority of public opinion. She can delete all she wants from Instagram but can’t stamp her feet at the DM comments for people telling the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have you noticed how a few weeks ago she was heaping praise on all these people that saved her life and then now she is saying they forced her to carry on breast feeding even when she knew something was seriously wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She said something about the baby being flung on her straight after birth? The negative language says a lot here

Reactions: 23
March/April is peak season for the Maldives and Louise seems to go nearly every year, so I predict that a 20k week at Ayada for Ryan & Louise is incoming, to 'reconnect without the baby'.

Cue plenty of agonising over her surgery scars.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I find her unbearable to follow, I don't any more since her pregnancy, too much nonsense. All the 'trigger warning' bullshit, she doesn't give a f**k who she triggers, so crack on hun. I don't agree with the comments on the baby looking miserable, lots of babies have a solemn/serious look, especially in a photo. That's a bit far fetched to be concerned about I think 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.