Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's saying he's been a terrible sleeper but I thought it's fairly normal to only just be sleeping through to those times?

Reactions: 16
It's completely normal for babies to wake during the night I don't know why people expect them to sleep through from such a young age. They are literally dependent on an adult to meet ALL of their needs.

Reactions: 30
100% by this time next year her and Ryan will be split. Must be hard for him not to resent this dramatic narrative she’s reading online

Reactions: 11
My first ever thread title suggestion

Louise Thompson #5 - Mirror mirror on the wall, I don’t know my baby’s age at all

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Why’s she lying and saying it’s basically her first trip out of the house? She’s been out and about a LOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel so sorry for that baby, always being moaned about. My 3 year old still wakes in the night! IT IS NORMAL HE IS A BABY

Reactions: 15
“He’s been a terrible sleeper tbh”, how would you know Louise?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wouldn’t mind from what they said he only wakes once! She’s missed most the hard sleeping whilst in hospital dancing with death so she’s full of tit

Reactions: 4
I have to laugh at a terrible sleeper comment, he’s wakening up twice throughout the night, I mean that’s the dream. We are up every bloody hour…hey ho!!

Reactions: 13
I though thats a pretty solid night. Babies are supposed to take up. Mine never slept through even as toddlers.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.