Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a young baby and she’s FLOWER ARRANGING? 😮
I guess she’s got to time when shes got nanny’s raising their child instead of doing it herself 😃 she’ll be watching paint dry next since she’s got all this spare time

Reactions: 11
She has a young baby and she’s FLOWER ARRANGING? 😮
My baby is a couple days older and I actually get mad when people buy me flowers. I do not have the time to arrange and look after anything else living!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday isn’t it?

I’m not going to be surprised if the ‘trauma’ gets an article in YOU magazine. It’ll go something like this:

‘i find Louise reclining on her sumptuous velvet nursing chair, placed underneath the streaming sunlight in her baby boy’s nursery. The infant is nowhere to be seen, and Louise fixes me with her perfectly made-up eyes. “Of course, I never nursed here” she begins, coral-painted lips wobbling. “At the time I should have been instagramming that first feed, I was dying. Dying! I forget why, but I clung to life, barely, simply because I happened to be at the peak level of fitness beforehand, and of course, I’m quite beautiful. A fatter, plainer woman would have died”. She sweeps a manicured hand across her contoured cheeks, brushing away a delicate tear.
You are wasted here my friend x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My baby is a couple days older and I actually get mad when people buy me flowers. I do not have the time to arrange and look after anything else living!
SAME. Had a few bunches after my baby was born and they just got in the way then died quickly (I was glad to see them go🤣)

Reactions: 8
LLL (Lie Like Louise) and Roid Rage Ryan (RRR) are a despicable pair of cunts. They need to duck off now.

Honestly can't understand why anyone follows them on Instagram or how any brands want to work with this vile pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She just strikes me as someone who has been pandered to her whole life and never built any resilience or ability to stand on her own two feet. She's been through trauma no doubt but with respect, most of us have, life is hard, you get on with it. Take responsibility for yourself and seek out the help you need. Her version of coping with it is attention seeking on instagram and letting her partner raise her child single-handedly. She clearly missed out on those vital early days of bonding, but flower arranging, ramen mornings, birthday parties, weekend breaks, gyming, sleeping through the night feeds is not how you make up for lost time here. I hope she doesn't fcuk up that child by not prioritising him in the first few months of his life

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her recovery ( seeing as we believe:- on deaths door, died, scared of her cupboards , wanted to die ( again ) scared of the voices , scared of veins , couldn’t touch her baby )

is coming on at quite a miraculous rate… one day we on deaths door and scared of our own sanity and the next we’re out riding a bike….. was it medication… ? Was it counselling …?Ah no it was a Nordic nanny to relive the Ryman of his ever increasing baby load .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her post about taking the baby to the pool...

I'm guessing the nanny was there too to film the whole experience? I'll never understand why these people can't just enjoy a moment with a child instead of filming it and instagraming it

Reactions: 17
Afraid to look at herself in a mirror but ok to put a full length pic in a swimming costume on insta for over 1 million followers? Yeah right 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her comment ‘Even when I feel bad I try to get up and out’. She was on the back of a bike noshing ramen earlier! is it only bad if she has to take the baby? And the bag makes the cut again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her comment ‘Even when I feel bad I try to get up and out’. She was on the back of a bike noshing ramen earlier! is it only bad if she has to take the baby? And the bag makes the cut again 😂
What is it with this bag? Maybe it's like a security blanket to assist with her trauma?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The beginning of the End - a book by Louise Thompson
Chapter one

It was a cool Autumn day in London and even with the stench of child poverty in the air I knew I had been awarded this wealthy lifestyle just by being myself. I could feel the breeze telling me that today was of importance. That today my life would change.

I had spent the day doing what I had done for the last year, lounging around the house eating salmon and kale. The difference in today was that I was 40 weeks pregnant. I had had an amazing pregnancy, I felt like the earth had moved differently for me and I knew birth would come easily as I’d spent the last 40 weeks obsessing over hypnobirth and preparing my above average body for the mountain I was yet to climb.

I felt my first contraction at 4:04pm. It hurt, but not in any way comparable to what I was to go through in the following weeks, months and years.

I had been advised by health professionals that going private would be my only option, that a celebrity of my calibre couldn’t bring a child into this world in a poor hospital surrounded by poor people. After being in labour for what felt like eternity I finally went to hospital. I had only spent a few hours doing my make up that day and that had been my biggest regret of all.

With each contraction came a strong wave of pain, I knew with each gut ripping pain that these must have been far worse than any other woman had experienced during labour, something wasn’t right. My uterus was contracting stronger than my heart had ever been crushed by Spencer. Something in my gut told me that there was something wrong. That maybe choosing a male that was double my weight and height may have been a mistake. I should have stuck with Niall.
Everything from then happened in a blur. This human I had grown was ripped from my body, and as I lay there open on the operating theatre for all the world to see, the mountains of doctors and privately paid surgeons worked tirelessly to save my abs. They kept me awake for the whole operation, extremely uncommon I know but I am Louise thompson, it meant I could put into detail one day how I danced with death, not once but multiple times. How I clung on more than an average fat person. How my body defeated the odds and birthed a child.

And this was it, the trauma I’d be waiting for, the story of how I would make my living for the next 5 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
With no malice at all because I know how it sounds and just genuinely wondering if that’s a bruise on LH head in the close up of him in the pool? Is it just the light? Looks yellow and faded. No accusations, it could be the light on his wet forehead

Reactions: 2
God,that bloody Dior bag!! Why’s she got that in a swimming pool?
And,it looks like they’ve got the pool to themselves-apart from the nanny who must be filming and on hand to take over.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the table 🙈. I take it back… maybe that is a bruise after all if they are sitting him on the table 🙄

God,that bloody Dior bag!! Why’s she got that in a swimming pool?
And,it looks like they’ve got the pool to themselves-apart from the nanny who must be filming and on hand to take over.
It looks to me like the pool at Chelsea Harbour Club which is usually pretty quiet. I’m surprised the water is warm enough for a 4 month old to be in just their swim trunks rather than one of those insulating baby swim vests/suits …

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It looks to me like the pool at Chelsea Harbour Club which is usually pretty quiet. I’m surprised the water is warm enough for a 4 month old to be in just their swim trunks rather than one of those insulating baby swim vests/suits …
it probably isn’t. But then they rarely seem to put his safety and comfort first so why would they care. (Forward facing in carrier 7/8 weeks old. cot bumper/blankets/toys. Weaning at 4 months etc).

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.