Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ryan, Louise (and Louise/Sam’s mum) were at Zara & Sam’s - For the launch of Zara’s new show on BBC3. Now Zara is always so so so supportive (like a little bit extra about it) and re-posting and plugging Ryan and Louise’s stuff… But they have been extremely quiet and congratulating Zara on her new show, unlike all the other guests that were in attendance! I wonder if it’s pure ignorance or whether they genuinely can’t bring themselves to be happy for somebody else…
Screenshots from Sam’s insta freed
These stories are now deleted.?? I can’t see them on Sams stories now?

Reactions: 2
That's so weird, i literally saw them an hour ago
Ugh. Louise and Ryan realising they don’t fit the victim narrative so must have ordered him to take them down.
It’s all so weird, make this stopppp. Also I’m way too invested 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's also on Zara's stories.

One thing that's very noticeable between Zara & Louise is that Zara seems to have lots of friends and also has a social life as she's often out with her girlfriends. In contrast, Louise's life, even before she had the baby, seems so empty and sad. The highlight of her day was often just making a phone call or putting on make-up or taking the dogs for a walk.

I do wonder if Louise is the type who just can't stand it if she's not the centre of attention, hence why she's so unhappy all the time. Zara's apparant successes must be hitting her like a ton of bricks. Very interesting body language how at the party she's noticeably sitting apart from Zara's friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It's also on Zara's stories.

One thing that's very noticeable between Zara & Louise is that Zara seems to have lots of friends and also has a social life as she's often out with her girlfriends. In contrast, Louise's life, even before she had the baby, seems so empty and sad. The highlight of her day was often just making a phone call or putting on make-up or taking the dogs for a walk.

I do wonder if Louise is the type who just can't stand it if she's not the centre of attention, hence why she's so unhappy all the time. Zara's apparant successes must be hitting her like a ton of bricks. Very interesting body language how at the party she's noticeably sitting apart from Zara's friends.
It is! Silly me! 🤦🏻‍♀️ False alarm - apols.

Omg you are so right, Zara clearly thrives off having a girl gang Louise really doesn’t seem to even want that and has always been quite insular it seems prior to baby arrival.
I can imagine Louise is a massive snob and turns her nose up at Zara’s Essex mates. Not realising the basic fact that it doesn’t matter where you come from if you’re just a good nice person in life.

Reactions: 6
Bangs on and on about her traumatising near death experience….Happy to hop on the back of a motorcycle 🤔 make it make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who the hell has taken the picture of them zooming off on that bike??? Dafuq is Louise’s life???????? It’s a rollercoaster of weird stories

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what is Leo doing while they go 'for a spin'? He will be better bonded with whoever has him all the time than his own Mum. I can't imagine what bullshit posts we will be treated to on Mother's day.

• Haha
The bike is obviously an ad for triumph so I guess it’s ‘work’ :) working parents…

Interestingly the bike stuff isn’t on Ryan’s stories though so must be Louise’s sponsorship? Strange choice on triumph’s part :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Zero shame-does she ever have that poor baby?! There definitely doesn’t appear to be any bond there-as much as the sleepless nights are hard,it’s all part of the experience-the sickening thing is that when Leo is more manageable and a bit older there will be never ending pictures of her with him.And super dad has gone very quiet apart from using him in ads

Reactions: 6
Just watched Sam’s stories….Ryan looks so miserable everyone else is smiling, laughing and happy and he just sits there looking aggressive and moody and where the hell is the baby? Sam and Zara are like a breath of fresh air compared to the moody two

Reactions: 16
Another influencer who had a baby for instagram clicks and didn’t realise you actually need to look after it for at least 18 years!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
minor inconvenience when you die and miraculously come back to life. Just spat my yoghurt out.
Just mentioning it dead passively on a story. She is so unwell mentally to even think that’s okay to just pop on a story whilst waiting for her dental appt if it were indeed true.
Her attention seeking is off the chain. Surely she’s got Münchausen syndrome at this point.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Bloody hell her stories ! Now she’s saying she died and miraculously came back to life! Wtf!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
minor inconvenience when you die and miraculously come back to life. Just spat my yoghurt out.
Just mentioning it dead passively on a story. She is so unwell mentally to even think that’s okay to just pop on a story whilst waiting for her dental appt if it were indeed true.
Her attention seeking is off the chain. Surely she’s got Münchausen syndrome at this point.
So she's radically changed the narrative here. Is she actually saying that she literally died and was resuscitated?!!

She must have read the DM comments and decided to "reveal" a little more......

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.