Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell he's not ready for weaning yet the poor thing. I kind of figured that with Ryans lack of whinging about everything recently that they'd decided to hire nannies. Its so obvious aswell that Louise takes abit of baby content here and there and then lets the nanny continue with the duties. Not sure how much longer I can stomach watching this tit.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely appalling them weaning leo at 4 months! Risking bowel issues later in life and choking risk considering he can't hold himself up, that's a main criteria they should meet aswel as being 6 months!. So Louise you can look down you're nose at others but being well off or high class clearly doesn't bring common sense or intelligence! Next he'll be forward facing in his car seat before he's 1! I just don't understand why, I mean yeah shes selfish but not as if it's them looking after Leo full time so why the rush to wean him

Reactions: 12
Absolutely appalling them weaning leo at 4 months! Risking bowel issues later in life and choking risk considering he can't hold himself up, that's a main criteria they should meet aswel as being 6 months!. So Louise you can look down you're nose at others but being well off or high class clearly doesn't bring common sense or intelligence! Next he'll be forward facing in his car seat before he's 1! I just don't understand why, I mean yeah shes selfish but not as if it's them looking after Leo full time so why the rush to wean him
They clearly don’t do much of the parenting themselves because they’d realise that weaning takes up a lot of time and energy! Enjoy the relative simplicity of milk feeds until 6 months, I’d say! Mine’s only just started eating properly at almost 8 months having started at 6 and it has been very stressful!

Reactions: 19
My baby had reflux and the GP suggested weaning at 5.5 months so we did. That's literally only two weeks early. Why are they doing this

They clearly don’t do much of the parenting themselves because they’d realise that weaning takes up a lot of time and energy! Enjoy the relative simplicity of milk feeds until 6 months, I’d say! Mine’s only just started eating properly at almost 8 months having started at 6 and it has been very stressful!
Yeah both mine was the same and only really eating properly at 8/9 months! It's messy and more time consuming especially if you make them all fresh stuff not pre made bought jars

My baby had reflux and the GP suggested weaning at 5.5 months so we did. That's literally only two weeks early. Why are they doing this
I know it's really horrible to watch, my first had really bad reflux, she had Ranitidine which they don't like giving them unless really necessary wasn't once suggested to early wean and she used to projectile vomit constantly to point she lost weight. Theirs barely any reason to wean at 4 month old! Wish companies wasn't allowed to advertise their products from 4 months ethier

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The offers from baby food/ weaning equipment companies too tempting (to actually wait for Leo to be 6 months and ready for weaning) - we will be seeing all the endorsements shortly.
They are so desperate to do everything on speed with Leo rather than enjoy each stage (every parent on here knows these types of parents who are rushing milestones and quizz you the minute you meet up for where your baby/child is at just to let you know how far in advance their child/baby is).
He’ll disappoint them if he falls short or takes slower on any of his milestone as they are so negatively concerned with this BS.
Thank you for this comment!!!!!! Completely agree on the milestones part, it's a big competition for them - that's why she had the most dramatic birth, most dramatic PND, child weaning early, supposed teething early etc. They have no clue wtf they are doing and I have no doubt in my mind they had both a night and day nanny (at least part time) from the start. They both need a lesson in appropriate babywearing as well, that poor child's neck, spine and hips always our of wack - and of course they have an artipoppe carrier gifted, the non-ergonomic carrier of the rich and famous $$$$

Also she is apparently SO 'mega' anxious she can't look at her kitchen or leave the house - but can go away without her miracle rainbow NICU child on MOTHERS DAY!??? It's baffling and just shows the entire saga and facade she is portraying of the horrific start to motherhood is a load of utter BS. Joke is on us for talking about it! I cannot stand them and just feel for the child.

Also I've been following this for awhile and only commenting now because I have had enough of her cr*p but what's with Zara constantly sucking up to Louise and calling her an inspiration, a dream etc? Why are they all encouraging this circus especially as it's becoming more and more obvious she has exaggerated the whole situation???

Feel better getting that off my chest 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Man I would love to be rich and have had as much help as she had when my son was 4mths old and waking every 40min with silent reflux. Hugely traumatic birth, co-slept for 8 months on a mattress on the floor in our spare room just in order to get by with his sleep issues. Still suffer PND and PPA 18mths later but my god I love my child and would never make him feel guilty for it!!!!!
Get a grip Louise

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know why weaning seems to be some golden goose nowadays, life for us was much simpler with just milk 😂

Reactions: 10
I think it’s really irresponsible that she’s posting about weaning. She’s fully aware of how many followers she has, many will be impressionable.

Don’t even get me started on their weekend away. How ridiculous! She’s barely spent anytime with him so what exactly does she need a break from? I’m struggling with PND and PNA too but the last thing I want or need is a night away from my baby!

She’s surrounded by enablers unfortunately so I fear it will just get worse and worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The questionable decision to wean him so early aside, I’m so glad Leo has a nanny. Hopefully it will give him a consistent maternal figure and the nurturing he needs.

Whenever I’m in a social situation I hate (mainly in law related) and when I just feel a bit overwhelmed with parenting I pretend I have a migraine to escape to my room. Now I do this probably twice a year. I’ve never had a migraine in my life. I feel like Louise is basically living this party trick of mine as a lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also not that this is compulsory, but I can’t see a birth announcement online for Leo? Louise and Ryan love attention so surprised it’s not in the Telegraph or something :)

Reactions: 4
Also not that this is compulsory, but I can’t see a birth announcement online for Leo? Louise and Ryan love attention so surprised it’s not in the Telegraph or something :)
That's so true!

Reactions: 2
Just watching series 10 episode 10 of MIC… direct quote from Louise: “ow my gosh I just arrrbsolutely hate my barrrrrthday, I can’t starrrnd all of the attention being on me” LOL YOU COULD HAVE FOOLED ME LOUISE

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t know why weaning seems to be some golden goose nowadays, life for us was much simpler with just milk 😂
I've got 3 and after weaning the first, I put it off as long as I could with 2 and 3 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now posting a pic of her designer handbag to say she doesn’t want to hear about the Shrewsbury scandal as it’s triggering to HER. I can’t bleeping cope with the lack of compassion towards anyone other than herself! What about the poor babies and mothers affected? Where’s the “my heart breaks for them” line or post or whatever even if she doesn’t bleeping mean it ! It’s like when she made Ukraine about her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've never commented on Louise before, lurker since she had a baby one week after me, but today I felt compelled.

So much about her frustrates me. I struggle to gain much sleep, wash my hair, get make up on and she seems to care more about herself than her son.

However I came on here for her last story regarding having to turn off the radio due to the Shrewsbury and Telford maternity scandal being talked about.

I am living in Shrewsbury and the reality for many women here is that they lost babies and in some cases died. She may have had a traumatic birth but she has A HEALTHY BABY and is also here herself. She is a narcissist and should be grateful every day for her life and his and being the best mum she can be but unfortunately she seems to hold a grudge against him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Thank you for this comment!!!!!! Completely agree on the milestones part, it's a big competition for them - that's why she had the most dramatic birth, most dramatic PND, child weaning early, supposed teething early etc. They have no clue wtf they are doing and I have no doubt in my mind they had both a night and day nanny (at least part time) from the start. They both need a lesson in appropriate babywearing as well, that poor child's neck, spine and hips always our of wack - and of course they have an artipoppe carrier gifted, the non-ergonomic carrier of the rich and famous $$$$

Also she is apparently SO 'mega' anxious she can't look at her kitchen or leave the house - but can go away without her miracle rainbow NICU child on MOTHERS DAY!??? It's baffling and just shows the entire saga and facade she is portraying of the horrific start to motherhood is a load of utter BS. Joke is on us for talking about it! I cannot stand them and just feel for the child.

Also I've been following this for awhile and only commenting now because I have had enough of her cr*p but what's with Zara constantly sucking up to Louise and calling her an inspiration, a dream etc? Why are they all encouraging this circus especially as it's becoming more and more obvious she has exaggerated the whole situation???

Feel better getting that off my chest 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Man I would love to be rich and have had as much help as she had when my son was 4mths old and waking every 40min with silent reflux. Hugely traumatic birth, co-slept for 8 months on a mattress on the floor in our spare room just in order to get by with his sleep issues. Still suffer PND and PPA 18mths later but my god I love my child and would never make him feel guilty for it!!!!!
Get a grip Louise
also with the baby wearing -it makes me whince to see Ryan with his hot cuppa coffee proudly showing off from their fancy coffee machine over little Leo’s head 😣

Now posting a pic of her designer handbag to say she doesn’t want to hear about the Shrewsbury scandal as it’s triggering to HER. I can’t bleeping cope with the lack of compassion towards anyone other than herself! What about the poor babies and mothers affected? Where’s the “my heart breaks for them” line or post or whatever even if she doesn’t bleeping mean it ! It’s like when she made Ukraine about her.
Not like she knows anything about it calling it a midwife scandal - it’s a maternity/trust failure. Don’t tar one profession and single out one part for institutional failures!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Louise really doesn’t have a grip on reality 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yes she may find that triggering for whatever reason but there is absolutely no need for her to share that with everyone online, other than to try and make people feel sorry for her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Wow being able to make everything about yourself sure is a talent 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.