Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Guessing Louise isn’t racked with anxiety about leaving Leo. Her only anxieties are for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2022-04-05 at 10.59.09.png

Soooo shameless. Absolute grifters.

Have more money than they need and still trying to scam free things.

Ryan, Louise if you're sick of buying nappies and think they're expensive imagine how the rest of the world feels??

I used to work at a charity and look after the little ones 0-3. And the mothers would come in with no nappies and beg us to not change the baby if it was just wet bc they couldn't afford any more.

Ryan and Louise should be ashamed of themselves.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
"Now you're better you can look after me too". So much passive aggression from Ryan 🚩🚩🚩

She will 100% be one of these mothers who want recognition on the kids birthday for bringing them into the world. Poor kid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

flippinpancakes

“I like it best when u dress me in nice clothes” says all I need to know about this narcissistic material couple, Leo is a prop and nothing more

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
9 hours sleep sounds like a far off fantasy when you have a 4 month old baby…oh wait 🙃🤣

Going to unfollow her now tbh, as a new mum myself I just feel too sad for little Leo to watch any more of her self indulgent stories.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Hi Louise

Please don't call your baby difficult on a public platform. He's not difficult, he's a baby and telling you that his needs aren't being met in the only way he can.

Can you also tell Ryan that babies need lots of interaction so hiding behind a candle possibly isn't the best thing to do? We have seen him sitting at the table before. Why not sit him next to you when you are eating and interact with him, rather than implying to thousands of strangers that you need to 'hide' from him and showing a picture of him sitting on the floor in his bouncer.

And whilst I have your attention, it's not safe for a baby to be swaddled and in a cot with a bumper and other toys even if you are watching him on a monitor.

And finally, a 4/5/6-month-old baby that weights 8kgs won't fit in size 2 nappies they need size 3- maybe that is why he is unhappy, his nappy is too tight?

Love and kisses, Brah xx

• Heart

forthelikes

I hope it’s the 22nd as that’s my sons birthday so I’ll be too distracted to see the over the top ‘it’s a year since I died and came back to life’ crap forgetting all about LH and making it all about her. She will probably getting another sorry card from her son for nearly killing her a year ago 🙄

His 1st birthday will one million percent be all about her. Ryan will buy her flowers and a bag. They will have a “break away” and the poor baby will write her a card apologising that he was born

• Haha
  • Sad

Lizzieloux

When people find out about my first child’s birth people always ask how I coped, I coped by putting my child, my innocent baby, first. Because he also had a traumatic time coming into this world, and I did everything I could to make him feel loved, let him know that his mummy is going to be there, every time he cried I was there, every night feed, I was there. I was hurting physically and mentally; but did I show that to my baby boy? No. Did I break down when he wasn’t around and act strong when he was? Yes. Because that’s what you do as a mother. i just wish Louise would realise that she has a gorgeous little boy that needs his mama and to just stop with this self pity act and put that baby first.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Katrina679

Chatty Member
She is like a totally different person on Sam and Zara’s insta stories 😂 smiling away and posing for photos… so disingenuous
Here she is having her really 'torturous' morning! If I was a Trtle member, I'd be really offended after hearing that...

Screenshot 2022-04-10 at 19.28.11.png

Obviously didn't mention the big Trtle event on her Louise account as it didn't fit with her 'dying from anxiety and PTSD' narrative that she flogs to the papers.

• Wow
Reactions: 39

Lola77

Also don't normally comment but shocked by that card! It's not like Leo deliberately tried to hurt her he's innocent. The 'i promise I will make it all worthwhile' what does that even mean, very odd and I hope that's just poor wording because it's implying currently the poor boy hasn't made it worthwhile!? He's already putting pressure and expectations on when I think it's important let your child know they are enough just as they are, they don't have to gain love and approval from what they do or achievements etc it should be unconditional

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
Now posting a pic of her designer handbag to say she doesn’t want to hear about the Shrewsbury scandal as it’s triggering to HER. I can’t fucking cope with the lack of compassion towards anyone other than herself! What about the poor babies and mothers affected? Where’s the “my heart breaks for them” line or post or whatever even if she doesn’t fucking mean it ! It’s like when she made Ukraine about her.

• Angry
  • Heart

Msanya36

Chatty Member
This is sooooo disturbing, a card where her own baby apologises to her? Why in Gods name would she want or need that, given he's not even aware??? All about her, it's actually soooo weird! The 2 cards are both grovelling, it's actually sickening!

• Angry
"Difficult in many areas especially... self soothing" he's fricking 4 months old! they're not meant to self soothe especially with a traumatic start to life and his mother barely around, he probably feels totally abandoned. They've probably tried to "sleep train" because he's sooo old and advanced and they cba to parent at night and this poor little thing is left alone and in pain from reflux

• Angry
  • Sad

Rxt156

VIP Member
A Mother’s Day trip without the child that made you a mother 😆😆😆. You couldn’t even make this shit up lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Beepbeep678

Omg Ryan's after free nappies from pampers isn't he! How disgusting when they are loaded and so many families are struggling at the moment.
They really hate putting their hand in their own pockets don't they 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

vacvac

“I went out for dinner for the first time in nearly 7 months”
Her and Ryan have had loads of meals out in restaurants, I don’t think it’s that big milestone that you’ve gone for a dinnertime meal when you’ve had plenty of breakfasts and lunches out - way more than the average new parent!!! Plus a weekend away (where did they eat at dinner time???)
To me having seen her Instagram and Ryan’s, and Sam and Zara’s it doesn’t seem she’s missed out too much on life over the past seven months despite her traumas. She’s done more luxury and pampering/ partying activities- more than the average new mam!

• Angry