Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think grief would be a normal emotion to feel if you have spent the first five weeks of your baby’s life in hospital, you would feel robbed of those weeks. I think this can happy to many women for different circumstances.
However she has not said or done a single thing that makes me believe she is grieving missing out on those first weeks with Leo. If she did she would be treasuring every moment with him now and that’s clearly not happening.

I suppose if she had a hysterectomy there would also be some feelings of loss and grief but I’m less convinced that this has happened to her. I think she would be alluding more to this if she had.

So duck knows what she’s grieving. Her child free life?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think grief would be a normal emotion to feel if you have spent the first five weeks of your baby’s life in hospital, you would feel robbed of those weeks. I think this can happy to many women for different circumstances.
However she has not said or done a single thing that makes me believe she is grieving missing out on those first weeks with Leo. If she did she would be treasuring every moment with him now and that’s clearly not happening.

I suppose if she had a hysterectomy there would also be some feelings of loss and grief but I’m less convinced that this has happened to her. I think she would be alluding more to this if she had.

So duck knows what she’s grieving. Her child free life?
Sadly I think she is grieving her child free lifestyle....and for many mothers, it is a shock to the system, however, LT has access to nannies, a brother, and 'sister-in-law' next door, pots of cash and a partner that doesn't have a nine to five job. I think this has somewhat enabled her to wallow in self-pity and not have to do what us mere mortals do - just get on with it as we have no other option. I thought it telling the other day when Zara said she has no intention of having babies for another few years!

And I'm going to call bingo on this. I think she will publish a book detailing her experience (how much detail remains to be seen) then set up a paid platform for people that suffer from PTSD. A bit like LLL or Turtle. Those who suffer often become self-proclaimed experts as they can empathise with conviction. Then she can wallow in self-indulgent 'poor me' forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
“I guess that’s one tiny bit of good that can come from this tit experience”

LOUISE YOU HAD A BABY!!! A baby that some people would literally want to nearly die for. How can she not see this!! She needs some bleeping therapy cause the narcissism is deeply embedded in her soul!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
“I guess that’s one tiny bit of good that can come from this tit experience”

LOUISE YOU HAD A BABY!!! A baby that some people would literally want to nearly die for. How can she not see this!! She needs some bleeping therapy cause the narcissism is deeply embedded in her soul!
Yep, that comment pissed me off as well and I have two kids. I cannot even imagine reading that as somebody who cannot have children or some poor woman who’s had multiple miscarriages. She has zero awareness or care for anyone else other than herself.

• Heart
Those poor women who are commenting on her post describing their horrific experiences with baby loss and premature death. Louise needs to wake up and give her head a wobble. Your baby is alive!

• Heart
I see Elle Wright (feathering the empty nest) has commented, her baby died in hospital a few days after being born and there are so many other comments like that, can't Louise see how lucky they are that both her & Leo came home.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Those poor women who are commenting on her post describing their horrific experiences with baby loss and premature death. Louise needs to wake up and give her head a wobble. Your baby is alive!
I don’t know how her reading those replies doesn’t waken her up and give her a shake in itself 🤦🏻‍♀️ She can’t see beyond herself

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is so out of touch. Didn’t she go through a miscarriage before leo? I honestly thought that would change her selfish ways but obviously not. My heart is breaking for those parents who can’t hold a baby of their own and then face years of therapy and hardship trying to adopt in such a hard system. Instead of doing something helpful she’s choosing to write essays of her feelings on Instagram without seeming happy to have a healthy child. Just reeks of regret at being a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
bleeping flowers. I’m getting annoyed at my well intentioned MIL as she keeps bringing me flowers as I’m finding I don’t have time to get them in a vase and put them in a bin when they die, wash the vase etc. Does Louise have no idea what new mums are usually doing with their time?? I wonder what she envisioned before all of this happened, she might have had no intention of stopping all her fannying about with makeup and posing all along

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s not very good at flower arranging anyway. They need trimming and the more water if you want them to last and look nice . Just unfollowed her gets right up my nose.

Reactions: 7
Louise thinks she’s good at everything 😂 she’s an absolute narc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Just realised my eyes are hazel and not pure brown’

The woman is Narcissus and the pool of water come to life. There is no way someone that obsessed with their own image hasn’t deciphered their own eye colour! She’s probably asked every single boyfriend ‘whaaaatt calarrr do you think mah eyyyyeesss arrrree’ while fluttering her eyelashes about madly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I was wondering about the house as it looks ok to me from what I have seen in the backgrounds. But yeah, textbook narcissist is Louise, she could be a case study.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just from what I see in the background everything just looks shoved to a corner like they haven’t finished unpacking since the Reno

The double Chanel. Oh Louise aren’t you sooooo relatable with your MH struggles. She is aware there’s a cost of living crisis and a war occurring right now?
She’s crass as duck! Tactless!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.