Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually come out and said what exactly happened yet???
Like she seems to go on and on about how she's traumatised and she's barely coping literally getting a day to day run down but has she actually said why??
I find it bizarre that's she's still harping on. Just get off Instagram and get yourself better and enjoy your baby and stop pretending that you're talking about all this stuff to help other's when its quite clear you're doing it to indulge yourself because you are the centre of your own universe.
If I was her partner I would literally be drained from listening to her!!

Reactions: 12
She’s insufferable!! I felt so sorry for her at the beginning but she’s a nightmare at the moment. I’ve had a friend who had to give birth to a still born baby and has had miscarriages since who has really tried to get on with life again and would love to be able to have a baby. I’m sure it was hard whatever she went through but keep it private now.

She has found the Shrewsbury hospital story triggering but does she not think all her cryptic stories are triggering for pregnant women? Ryan seems an absolute aggressive dick as well. Yeh he might have done most of the baby duties but I would bet money on them having various nannies. He’s loving the attention as well and does not seem like a nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ooh 9 hours sleep. That sounds nice. I wouldn't mind that. Except I'm a mother. I wake up to the 3am teething tantrum my baby had this morning. Or the 5am start. Because I'm a mother. And....that's what we do!
Oh what a charmed life our Louise leads.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
'slowly slowly life opens up' - you've had a weekend away, a birthday gathering, been riding on a motorbike and been getting your hair done, pretty sure your life is well and truly open hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
God I need to stop thinking about this trainwreck. But is it not weird that not breastfeeding merited a grid post of anguish, but buggering off on a baby free weekend away doesn't need her guilt or justification. Same with the early weaning.
It just shows she doesn't actually give a tit about Leo's needs, just the ones that she feels are important in making her look good like successfully breastfeeding.

Reactions: 21
I’ve not known anyone speak of their experiences with poor mental health in such a way. It’s just constant, she cant even talk about something as mundane as washing her face without mentioning the trauma. It must be so draining for everyone around her if this translates into day to day life

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe I’m reading it wrong but Rosie’s post says ‘ seeing you together today’ which I take to mean she’s seen Louise alone without the baby?
No post about how much she missed Leo when leaving him!

Reactions: 9
She’s definitely pushing the unable to cope narrative. This is leading somewhere, and it’ll involve her selling something.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did she have a ruptured uterus and DIC- the latter can happen during emergency surgery?

Reactions: 1
It’s weird because it’s like she doesn’t want happy smiley photos of her and Leo on her own grid incase it takes away from her sorrow 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's definetly pushing a narrative here for whatever reason.
It's all very OTT, I've no doubt she had a traumatic birth but I 100% feel she got a taste of all the sympathy at the beginning and has enjoyed it and has run with it either because she's a total narcissist or she's going to use it as some kind of business opportunity or maybe abit of both.
I find it all quite disturbing either way!!
And using the Shrewsbury story and somehow making it about her is really distasteful.

Reactions: 14
I’ve wondered, and this is very cynical of me, whether they post pictures of Leo pouting because they think he looks cute/good looking and maybe they think his smile is a bit goofy looking (FYI I do NOT think he looks goofy , I’m just trying to understand them never posting a smile!! All babies smiles are precious but they are so vain! )

Reactions: 14
I’ve finally unfollowed. The ignorant comment about Shrewsbury tipped me over the edge. She has no idea what those women must’ve gone through. Not remotely similar to having a healthy baby like her

also the 9 hour sleep? Pls do me a favour and kindly F off you sad woman. Try bonding with your kid for once

Reactions: 27
Does anyone follow Frankie Gaff she was on MIC. I know everyone has different experiences but her instagram page compared to Louise's is like chalk and cheese. I don't have an issue with Louise talking about what happened but the thing is she hasn't actually talked about what happened! It's SO irresponsible of her to casually refer to being on an operating table or scared of her cupboards without saying what actually lead to those instances. She genuinely is terrifying those who haven't been pregnant
Agreed, was never a fan of Frankie on the show but I actually have warmed to her since she had her baby. She is way more honest and open about things than Louise or Millie and doesn’t seem to treat her baby like a giant inconvenience to her life!

Also the weaning early did not surprise me at all - after all these two clowns have also ignored safe sleeping guidance in favour of gram worthy content 🤦‍♀️ That poor child!

Reactions: 16
I’ve wondered, and this is very cynical of me, whether they post pictures of Leo pouting because they think he looks cute/good looking and maybe they think his smile is a bit goofy looking (FYI I do NOT think he looks goofy , I’m just trying to understand them never posting a smile!! All babies smiles are precious but they are so vain! )
This is exactly the reason, I’m sure of it! In Louise’s posts, he looks filtered and like a magazine baby model. In Rosie’s post he looks like a normal baby boy. I think loads of influencers do this! To me it just looks like they have bored, unhappy babies.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.