Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very insightful, definitely agree with this - my partner has wealthy parents and this is 100% true in those circles!
Edited to add: Also a lot of wealthy people have children purely in order to avoid being disinherited. If a married couple don't carry on the family name and legacy by having children, no inheritance. It goes to the siblings who have children instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Louise isn’t THAT wealthy, her posh accent sounds put on :) She’s quite up there with her two houses but not as much as some of the others on MIC. I mean her parents have money, but she doesn’t come from an old money family that would worry about things like inheritance. Old money houses are full of old heirlooms and her mum’s house is new and sparse :)
On another note I wonder what happened to Louise and sam’s dad? Never seen posts about him

Reactions: 10
Louise isn’t THAT wealthy, her posh accent sounds put on :) She’s quite up there with her two houses but not as much as some of the others on MIC. I mean her parents have money, but she doesn’t come from an old money family that would worry about things like inheritance. Old money houses are full of old heirlooms and her mum’s house is new and sparse :)
On another note I wonder what happened to Louise and sam’s dad? Never seen posts about him
They both did post about their father around Christmas one time, think he was sick and she has mentioned gifts from him etc. I think they just don’t see him very often but probably are in touch, just keeping it off of social media.

Reactions: 2
You just reminded me of the Jim Shelley reviews he used to do in the daily fail about MIC. He used to absolutely nail her fake accent 👌🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
4054E952-E6AC-4EAB-9FC9-339B5AC56D91.jpeg

Are they having a giraffe?!? That baby is still teeny tiny! Who goes away when their child is still so small?
Edited to add: and to celebrate Mother’s Day too!!! Surely Mother’s Day should be celebrated with your kids, not without them! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
A trip away what the actual fuckery. It was my first mother's day this year too and all I wanted was to be with my little girl even though I'm with her every day although uninterrupted sleep would be great but thats what you signed up for.

I'm all for people needing a night away of course but what are you recharging from cause it doesn't seem like you've done anything but recharge

Reactions: 26
They really are utterly abhorrent. Celebrating your first Mother’s Day and first birthday as a mother without your baby?! Poor Leo, landing himself ‘parents’ like that!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
A Mother’s Day trip without the child that made you a mother 😆😆😆. You couldn’t even make this tit up lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Guessing Louise isn’t racked with anxiety about leaving Leo. Her only anxieties are for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
bleeping hell why’s Louise pretending she deserves a weekend away from her baby when she’s not looked after him for longer than 5 minutes since he was born? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's a narcissist, he's a control freak with roid rage.
I used to nanny for seriously upper class families. They saw having children as a duty nothing else. They never showed affection for their children, just contempt for how much of a inconvenience they were. In each of the families I worked for I was one of many members of staff. The children got up after the parents left to do whatever and had to be in bed before they got home again. The only time they spent with their parents was functions and family events. They even had a maid care for them at Christmas.
As soon as they hit 8yrs old they were in boarding school, full time.
One of the boys I looked after never showed any emotion when around his parents, like little Leo. It's like some unwritten posh people book on how to bring up children.
I feel you should write a book
Memoirs of the Nanny, or something like that. I'd read it!

Did the children bond with you or the staff? I guess at least they had each other.

Are you a Norland nanny?

Reactions: 8
Wtaf!! She clearly has no bond with Leo to be able to swan off like this so soon! I would be so so so ridden with anxiety if I had left my 4 month old. It’s Louise’s world eh, and Leo has to slot in around her needs!

also why is Ryan obsessed with documenting cigars, it’s like he thinks It makes him rly cool and manly. He’s such a prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel you should write a book
Memoirs of the Nanny, or something like that. I'd read it!

Did the children bond with you or the staff? I guess at least they had each other.

Are you a Norland nanny?
Oh I love every one of those children like they were my own. But the staff were constantly changing, I stayed in most around a year and that it terms of the previous staff was a long time.
I wasn't a Norland nanny, similarly prestigious though. The last family I worked for was in 2003 and the parents were awful. They had children to keep the hereditary title.

Reactions: 5
The people around her are 100% enabling the behaviour. Those cards are absolutely horrific and so narcissistic. I honestly think that Louise wanted a baby to use as an accessory. She saw other people having one like a only, Millie, Spencer etc and clearly thought she’d get in on the act and all the insta ads that come with it.

Does anyone listen to Ashley James’ podcast? I’d love to hear Louise interviewed on there.

Oh god no, she is the worst, she would enable her big time. I had to unfollow Ashley James too. She’s awful

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know I've said this before, but I need to say it again.....shes got bloody awful taste in clothes! Looking like a 70 year old here 🤣

Also, am I losing the plot or has Ryan put a fake pig in that photo! 😂
Yeah its an emoji 🤣 but the pig hotel is like at least £400 a night with a minimum stay of 2 nights needed

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.