Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The double Chanel. Oh Louise aren’t you sooooo relatable with your MH struggles. She is aware there’s a cost of living crisis and a war occurring right now?
She’s crass as duck! Tactless!
“My wallets too small for my 50s and my diamond shoes are too tight” she’s pathetic

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220414-115120_Instagram.jpg

Her level of narcissism and self-absorption are so completely off the scale! It's like watching a spoof by Chris Morris or Armando Iannucci.

That picture also looks so face tuned. Funny, how in everyone else's pictures and in the pap shots her eyes are a lot smaller.

Calling BS on this one too!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1194913

Her level of narcissism and self-absorption are so completely off the scale! It's like watching a spoof by Chris Morris or Armando Iannucci.

That picture also looks so face tuned. Funny, how in everyone else's pictures and in the pap shots her eyes are a lot smaller.

Calling BS on this one too!
For someone that can’t look in the mirror she’s going alright with the selfies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her eyes aren’t hazel though they are clearly brown. Is she just staring at herself in phone camera in back of cab 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The things you have time to do when everyone else is a mum to your baby for you eh?! This beats arranging her tit flowers in a tit vase and then uploading a picture of it. Can we add Instagram to the ever growing list of things she’s scared of?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Showing off her Chanel again.. while at the beach. 🙄 She must think she is being artistic with her posts. Just be real.. for once! We all get it, you can afford all the Chanel bags and you love your face and your toes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I sincerely hope that they’re deleting comments on her posts - I struggle to believe that out of hundreds of people who comment, not one is along the lines of ‘for God’s sake, everyone survived, enjoy your child and stop wallowing in self pity’.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whatever happens it cannot warrant this level of drama

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A lady very close to me had PPH, her family were told to kiss her goodbye as they worked through the night and couldn’t stop the bleeding. She had a hysterectomy and a crazy amount of blood transfusions. She survived and her baby is now in their teens! Most years she promotes how important people donating blood is as it saved her life (along with the amazing doctors etc obv!) I just think that’s taking some good out of a very bad situation and helping others!!! She has never once complained about what happened to her. Louise could do with taking a leaf out of her book 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m going to take a minute to say…..not all births are deathly traumatic, for the girls reading these threads that have not yet given birth and are now shitting themselves from the horror stories.
Yes, quite often complications. But us women are tough and made for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m going to take a minute to say…..not all births are deathly traumatic, for the girls reading these threads that have not yet given birth and are now shitting themselves from the horror stories.
Yessss!!!!
just for another perspective I had a beautiful 3 hour labour with my first, lovely waterbirth. My second was different but I was induced and didn’t have a great experience but he’s 100% worth it and my body was equipped to handle it (even though I’m not short and fit like Louise)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
100%! I had two planned c-births and they were both lovely, peaceful births and we had that beautiful golden hour with both (despite all the fear mongering around this way of giving birth).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If only all all Louise's posts were like this.
Only taken her months to say what would probably be the first thing you'd say on social media about your baby. Maybe I'm wrong but this is the first time she's said she loves him so much.

Unless she means she is in love with the beach or herself and I misunderstood 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only taken her months to say what would probably be the first thing you'd say on social media about your baby. Maybe I'm wrong but this is the first time she's said she loves him so much.

Unless she means she is in love with the beach or herself and I misunderstood 🤣🤣
she even makes that sound weird 🤣

Reactions: 2

I mean, I’d LOVE for her to be talking about Leo but the Louise I’ve seen over the years is probably looking down at that bloody Chanel bag and saying it. Can’t see her eyes or her face so have no clue 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s a line from the movie Elf. But at least we know she has a sense of humor and loves Leo! Haha!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.