Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
Please tell me they didn’t mention her bloody ✨trauma✨
No Sam was asked how he got on MIC and he said it was through his sister and somebody else asked “Oh didn’t she go out with Spencer? He wasn’t very nice to her”? and Sam literally just nodded. To be honest we all love Sam on here, but he could have at least said she was very happy now with a business and a baby etc, but I guess he didn’t know what to say.
We can probs post the clip, it was literally a couple of seconds before Fred asked Jamie Lynn about her own more interesting sister Britney- I think Britney slightly overshadows Louise in terms of fame 😂 If it hadn’t been for that TT might have got a few more sentences!
---
Thread title: Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Absolutely love the thread title!

Louise has been dishing out gems of parenting advice for all you rookies out there that might need a bit of inspo from someone who shunted their 22 month old out to sea on a paddle board without a life jacket to get a pic for the gram. Like @markcorriganscrisps said, most of us would rather take parenting advice from Rose West.

The gem of parenting advice was how to get rid of the dummy in one day. This is very simple, because you take it away and then just bring it back the next day. So presumably she meant how to get rid of the dummy for one day.

Ryan got all our hopes and dreams whipped up by saying he was going to do a cook along. This got no engagement or any interest from his culinary hero Old El Paso and so our dreams were crushed. He threw us a couple of bones here and there in the form of breaded goujins on a bed of packet salad, and his signature staple, charred to Le fuck sausage.

To be fair to Brian he has been under the pump with a mince pie deal from Waitrose. This mega opportunity saw him gifted a whole box of these rare delights in a jute bag, and then he had to construct a life-affirming post about how eating a crumble top mince pie with ice cream gave you a unique insight into the past year, perhaps like a benevolent ghost in a Christmas Carol? I’m yet to try it.

louise was asked to be a seat-filler for the audience of strictly, and she jumped at the chance even though there wouldn’t be face-tune over the audience footage. She really loves the band on Strictly and has for ages and secondly, her brother’s girlfriend was on it. Unfortunately she got kicked out and Louise really boosted her confidence over the whole thing and said she wasn’t such a shit dancer any longer so she should be proud of herself for that.

Louise as we all know is a busy working mum and the juggle is real. Just this week she had to travel as far as Oxford to promote Elizabeth Arden and stay in a hotel. It might have been last week too but we can’t know because Louise exists in her own time-zone and it has no bearing in current reality. An epic journey of 48 minutes from Paddington to Oxford that involved meticulous outfit planning. Louise was super pleased with her final choice of palazzo pjs, and our resident fashion guru Brian told her she looked cool 😎 I’d say watch out London Fashion Week but she’d turned up to lunch with Binky in Amish fancy dress just the week previously. Like your inspirational window quote Louise- just keep swimming!

Sam is going to be I’m on a Celeb so I think I speak for all of us when I say how much I’m looking forward to Loopy Lou totally shitting the bed over that.

Please add- I’ve not mentioned Leo but then, he’s just an optional add on to their lives anyway, after the dogs and burnt roast chicken.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Katrina679

Chatty Member
Now that someone has mentioned that Sam gets pocket money and I assume Louise does too... and after watching her last reel ambling up the Kings Road, it struck me that Louise's lifestyle is not dissimilar to my Seventy year old Nan, who is retired - apart from my Nan does so much more and seems to go to every art exhibition (as well as other things) in London... but basically, after a lifetime of hard work (and a career in nursing) she just fritters her time away.

Once you reframe Louise life is a 'retiree' living on a 'pension', it all begins to make sense. Replace an older person's conversation about all their medical ailments and aches and pains with 'trauma' and it is not all that different.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Tofino

VIP Member
If Sam wins maybe we could have

Louise Thompson - King of the Jungle’s sister

as thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Come on, what two year old doesn’t want to stay up late for a cheese board?

Seriously though, what the hell. I Camembert those two. What time does I’m a Celeb start? Louise will be having Emmental breakdown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Fisher99

Job 1: Essay writer
Job 2: Illness researcher
Job 3: flower arranger
Job 4: time traveller

• Haha
Reactions: 37

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
FML I just listened to that shite - 'I didn't even join the dots when I got the appointment two months ago that it was on Leos birthday" | How can ANY parent not immediately think of their child when they see their birth date written down. she is truly awful

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Tofino

VIP Member
I’d also like to say, I don’t think influencers like Louise and Ryan should be sharing Leo online at all. I wish there were laws and regulations protecting these children. But they have not avoided posting anything for his birthday because they are protecting his privacy. They have never shown any regard for his privacy when they have posted his naked bottom or talked about him pooping on the floor.

How can anyone think it’s ok that they use Leo on an almost daily basis to sell products, or for general engagement content, and then on his own birthday they can’t even celebrate him publicly?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My child is same age and has more speech than Leo appears to have but still has a “speech delay”. We have significantly less money than Louise but we’ve prioritised private speech therapy. Not everyone can afford it but the Thompsons definitely can… but that would mean less money on makeup/coffee etc
Edit to add- I just find it fascinating how they constantly pay for premium services whether it’s hair extensions, new kitchen, chelsea harbour club ,private healthcare for Louise … but can’t extend that to Leo
Always the same with these types, I nanny for a pair who aren’t dissimilar. Older kid desperately needs therapy for sensory issues as it’s really impacting his life now (and mine as his nanny) and they’ve put it on the back burner as it’s so expensive to go private and they apparently don’t have the ‘disposable cash’. The same week they said that the mum came home with a £150 candle that to be honest smells of the underside of a church pew. Their children just aren’t their first priority, it’s sad but I’ve seen it so many times now in these sort of families. In my last job I bought the kids gloves on a string as a Christmas present because they had none and their hands were freezing, apparently there was no point getting any as they’d only lose them. Meanwhile the parent’s hands are gloved in bloody goat-kid leather.

Out of bloody touch! I’m still reeling from asking for a very deserved and completely reasonable pay increase and instead I was gifted a charcuterie subscription. I can’t pay my bills with fucking salami!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

charlied0106

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Louise Thompson: Sam Thompson's irrelevant sibling

(Or sister, but sibling is even more non-descript)

• Haha
Reactions: 33

lexipro

A41204C6-09F0-42EC-8CDA-8843E38B8E32.jpeg

she is just so jealous of her brother!! He has got a huge opportunity and she writes that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
You can use this Louise if you want - took me less time to make than your Barista coffee in Sloane Square

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 13.39.48.png

Although this is what it would look like if she did it ;-)

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 13.48.25.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31