Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can be really serious to small dogs especially..but instead of stepping in, she films it. OK then.
---
Their whole attitude to food for Leo is wrong...and I'm not a one to parent shame because hello my kids think fish fingers are a food group...but they don't feed him at a table, don't consider choking, don't take interest in the developmental side of eating....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Louise and Spencer just got mentioned on I’m a celeb 🤣🤣 can’t decide if she will be mortified or delighted (delighted I’m sure) but this isn’t going to bode well for angry bear Bryan!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Louise and Spencer just got mentioned on I’m a celeb 🤣🤣 can’t decide if she will be mortified or delighted (delighted I’m sure) but this isn’t going to bode well for angry bear Bryan!
oh she will secretly love it I’m sure. Who said what? I won’t get to watch it until late tomorrow.

Reactions: 6
Ada, ada, ada, ada, ada - all posts, always. Ada, ada pictures, ada shoes, BABY clothes for ada, milk for ada. Pictures, always. Never, ever alfie. “I feel bad because ada wanted me from 2pm and i dont get home until 7” and there it is the answer. Ada needs her more. For now, i feel so bad for Ada too. She will be despised by ashley eventually and called ungrateful at some point because ashley is a narcissist and i think she has been had purely as a content baby

alfie would be better off being looked after by nana and grandad no balls. He would at least receive love and consistent care and attachments

he looks extremely uncomfortable in all holiday pictures it’s heartbreaking. Honestly if that iisnt emotional abuse i dont know what is

Shes a bleeping clown

p.s all those gifted prams have been sold on gumtree/marketplace 10000%

ada is also 100000% a social media content baby which is horrifying
Not so lovely day fellow trolls, those poor babies 😔
This is Louise Thompson babe not Ashley james 😂 how did you even get here by accident, following Tofino around ;)

• Haha
I particularly liked how Spencer was mentioned by name & Louise was just referred to as ‘his sister ‘who was with Spencer 🤣🤣
(Ryan will be fuming-all these years later & it’s an ex she’s mentioned with)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please tell me they didn’t mention her bloody ✨trauma✨
No Sam was asked how he got on MIC and he said it was through his sister and somebody else asked “Oh didn’t she go out with Spencer? He wasn’t very nice to her”? and Sam literally just nodded. To be honest we all love Sam on here, but he could have at least said she was very happy now with a business and a baby etc, but I guess he didn’t know what to say.
We can probs post the clip, it was literally a couple of seconds before Fred asked Jamie Lynn about her own more interesting sister Britney- I think Britney slightly overshadows Louise in terms of fame 😂 If it hadn’t been for that TT might have got a few more sentences!
---
Thread title: Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

• Haha
Reactions: 70
That’s what I thought!!
Haha here we go! She in hotel pr. Where do they want to go to now. What begs. Did he meet them randomly in waitrose or something and realised she's another in the hotel holiday business!?

No Sam was asked how he got on MIC and he said it was through his sister and somebody else asked “Oh didn’t she go out with Spencer? He wasn’t very nice to her”? and Sam literally just nodded. To be honest we all love Sam on here, but he could have at least said she was very happy now with a business and a baby etc, but I guess he didn’t know what to say.
We can probs post the clip, it was literally a couple of seconds before Fred asked Jamie Lynn about her own more interesting sister Britney- I think Britney slightly overshadows Louise in terms of fame 😂 If it hadn’t been for that TT might have got a few more sentences!
---
Thread title: Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister
But she isn’t happy is she, she’s anything but happy. and very telling Sam couldn’t even pretend she was. Unless ITV cut it out.

love the thread title 😂

Reactions: 7
Thank you so much for the I’m a celeb recaps in detail. Despite it being filmed here, we can’t see it anywhere streaming or TV in Australia. So annoying!!!

• Wow
Thank you so much for the I’m a celeb recaps in detail. Despite it being filmed here, we can’t see it anywhere streaming or TV in Australia. So annoying!!!
You could if you used a VPN ;) to be honest you won’t know any of the celebs if you’re Aussie and not a Brit expat so I wouldn’t bother if the former

It’s interesting how popular MIC is in America and Australia though, they all love it!

Reactions: 1
I take it shoes are the in thing to advertise in their house at the moment 😂 Brian with his Deichmann ad’s Thursday & Friday, Louise with Clarks today who will give them free shoes next?

Also her boots do not match the curtain dress that is drowning her! I’m all for abit of mid-matching but she looks like she’s raided a fancy dress box all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy Saturday everyone! Little bit of ick for you on this fine morning 🤢
Just came here to share the same thing. What goes through that mahoosive square head of his. He really sees himself as some kind of wellness guru, in reality he’s a meat head with anger issues

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ these influencers with kids really do keep pushing Clark’s at the mo. It’s like visiting a branch is some sort of magical experience. In reality, you go in, take a ticket from a machine like they had on old school supermarket meat counters, then an underpaid and uninterested youth comes and loosely place the measuring thing on, says ‘might be a 6F or might be 7G, not sure’ you choose from the frankly pretty narrow selection they have and then you won’t see anyone for 47 minutes while they ‘check the stockroom’. Just before you lose the will to live, they either come out with a totally different pair to the one you asked for or say they don’t have anything in the size you want.

It ain’t some magical childhood rite of passage 😆

Anyway children’s shoe bleep Louise will clearly take what she can get, there’s still StartRite.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Christ these influencers with kids really do keep pushing Clark’s at the mo. It’s like visiting a branch is some sort of magical experience. In reality, you go in, take a ticket from a machine like they had on old school supermarket meat counters, then an underpaid and uninterested youth comes and loosely place the measuring thing on, says ‘might be a 6F or might be 7G, not sure’ you choose from the frankly pretty narrow selection they have and then you won’t see anyone for 47 minutes while they ‘check the stockroom’. Just before you lose the will to live, they either come out with a totally different pair to the one you asked for or say they don’t have anything in the size you want.

It ain’t some magical childhood rite of passage 😆

Anyway children’s shoe bleep Louise will clearly take what she can get, there’s still StartRite.
This is an astonishingly accurate summary of a trip to Clark’s. Every. Single. Time. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ryan’s posted videos and pics of them at the zoo. That is a much nicer experience for Leo, why couldn’t they have done that last week for his birthday.

Still think it’s bloody ridiculous that he has a career in fitness but only uses an e-bike. It just shows how materialistic he is, wanting the most expensive thing even if he doesn’t need it. Because he doesn’t need an e-bike even with a child seat.

Reactions: 15
Do these companies who pay them to advertise pay no attention to their instagram? Ryman doing one shoe advert and Louise another… every day posting their tit cooking but yet claiming once every few weeks they use hello fresh, sure the list of examples goes on. Make it make sense!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.