Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are just the wrong ones aren't they.
A pair of vain vapid inconsequential twats.
She made a whole song and dance about last year ffks. That big roast. All her girlie's and loved ones. Hosting.
She was doing so many bloody ads at that time too. A ring one for gifts. A pamper one or some such.
Then quickly after was their stay in the Hampshire cabin.
Then the skiing not log after that!
So she can go jump frankly.

Reactions: 9
Another money-saving tip from TT. I was actually quite excited thinking I could get some linen napkins for a couple of quid each. View attachment 2600319
I hope Ryan demolishes a plate of blackened sausages and wipes his gob all over one of those £12 napkins. I hope it happens before TT's first Christmas since BL too, ruining her first Christmas since BL's table setting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope Ryan demolishes a plate of blackened sausages and wipes his gob all over one of those £12 napkins. I hope it happens before TT's first Christmas since BL too, ruining her first Christmas since BL's table setting.
get those greasy blackened finger prints well and truly stained in - then you will see the incoming cleaning product ad to be like Vogue :ROFLMAO: but that would probably be too much work for the already over worked Louise sod it she will just buy some more and toss those in the 'freebie room of doom'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dragged herself out of the house to try on panto dresses. Why didn't she just open a closet? I bet no cash changed hands

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Leo’s nursery carol concert is more special this year because she feels even better this year and ‘even closer to my son’.

duck off Louise. He deserves better than you broadcasting this to thousands of strangers on the internet.
---
And again it’s all about her and how she feels. Nothing to do with it being more special because Leo is now 2 and has been singing bits of Xmas songs and understands a bit more about Christmas compared to when he was 1.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
‘Puffy coats and sharp elbows’ - way to piss off all the other mums at Leo’s nursery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another busy day at the desk. Another go ahead break. Another tag for specialized.

FD54DC3F-C4D2-41B7-8EF6-4DC4A67BA86D.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
What is this look though? Exposed toes in minus-1 London🥶🥶.
IMG_20231201_113713.jpg

The internal pain is etched all over their smug faces...

IMG_20231201_113733.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why the constant lies about the stupidest things? Yesterday she posted her outfit for Leo’s carol concert and it wasn’t this! It was an all beige outfit with beige combat boots. She wore these wide leg trousers a few days ago, not yesterday 🤥

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Does Leo have sensory issues? TT just mentioned his go to is rolled up sleeves and trouser legs.
The poor little boy stands no chance if he does and neither TT or that awful mother were supportive of Sam and his diagnosis.

Reactions: 8
If I was the parent of the kids next to Leo who have just been broadcast to countless numbers of people I would be FUMING. Bet the nursery said no photos or videos allowed as well. But the rules don’t apply to TT.

Does Leo have sensory issues? TT just mentioned his go to is rolled up sleeves and trouser legs.
The poor little boy stands no chance if he does and neither TT or that awful mother were supportive of Sam and his diagnosis.
My kids have sensory issues and even in this weather my 10 year old rolls up his trousers and is in a polo shirt. If he wears a jumper he rolls the sleeves up. Poor Leo doesn’t stand a chance with TT and Angry Bear as parents.

I’m delighted that Sam is favourite to win the juggle. Tiny Tears must be totally meltdown about this.

• Heart
Louise likes to think she's a "household name" - iirc she referred to herself as such during one of her hospital admissions (on the beg for a private room or somesuch) - but it looks like Sam actually will be, while TT continues her descent into obscurity

Reactions: 12
I minds think all toddlers have sensory issues to some extent! But they also like to be free to move around and explore unhindered by ridiculous clothing, and I feel like this might be part of the problem with regards to Leo.

I’m pretty sure he has a bit of a speech delay though, but that’s only going on what we’ve seen.

Reactions: 6
Being naive here (as am childless) but why did Leo run through the crowd to his parents, and seemingly none of the other children did the same? Can children understand some discipline at that age, and he’s not understanding because TT and the The Angry Bear put no effort in with him?

Sorry if this is a silly question. I’m sure lots of children must do the same (run to their parents mid-concert) even if their parents are actually the caring kind.

Perhaps Leo has attachment issues as he barely sees them, and thus felt he had to make a dash before they left him at nursery for those extra 10 hours?

Maybe it’s not that deep, I’m not sure!

Reactions: 5
I can't get over these laughing in the street photos...did they set up a tripod and then play happy couples?! Like what is so amusing in the middle of the street opposite your house?! Did the fox return?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.