Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These thread titles...😂😂😂👏🏻While we're on the topic of Mr Alfus, I still fondly remember this DM article to this day. Some cracking journalism right there...

The "He's sick of making lampshades out of people's skin, he's thinner and he 'hasn't spoken to the broad (Louise) in two years'" bit really kills it for me🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now that someone has mentioned that Sam gets pocket money and I assume Louise does too... and after watching her last reel ambling up the Kings Road, it struck me that Louise's lifestyle is not dissimilar to my Seventy year old Nan, who is retired - apart from my Nan does so much more and seems to go to every art exhibition (as well as other things) in London... but basically, after a lifetime of hard work (and a career in nursing) she just fritters her time away.

Once you reframe Louise life is a 'retiree' living on a 'pension', it all begins to make sense. Replace an older person's conversation about all their medical ailments and aches and pains with 'trauma' and it is not all that different.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Absolutely love the thread title!

Louise has been dishing out gems of parenting advice for all you rookies out there that might need a bit of inspo from someone who shunted their 22 month old out to sea on a paddle board without a life jacket to get a pic for the gram. Like @markcorriganscrisps said, most of us would rather take parenting advice from Rose West.

The gem of parenting advice was how to get rid of the dummy in one day. This is very simple, because you take it away and then just bring it back the next day. So presumably she meant how to get rid of the dummy for one day.

Ryan got all our hopes and dreams whipped up by saying he was going to do a cook along. This got no engagement or any interest from his culinary hero Old El Paso and so our dreams were crushed. He threw us a couple of bones here and there in the form of breaded goujins on a bed of packet salad, and his signature staple, charred to Le duck sausage.

To be fair to Brian he has been under the pump with a mince pie deal from Waitrose. This mega opportunity saw him gifted a whole box of these rare delights in a jute bag, and then he had to construct a life-affirming post about how eating a crumble top mince pie with ice cream gave you a unique insight into the past year, perhaps like a benevolent ghost in a Christmas Carol? I’m yet to try it.

louise was asked to be a seat-filler for the audience of strictly, and she jumped at the chance even though there wouldn’t be face-tune over the audience footage. She really loves the band on Strictly and has for ages and secondly, her brother’s girlfriend was on it. Unfortunately she got kicked out and Louise really boosted her confidence over the whole thing and said she wasn’t such a tit dancer any longer so she should be proud of herself for that.

Louise as we all know is a busy working mum and the juggle is real. Just this week she had to travel as far as Oxford to promote Elizabeth Arden and stay in a hotel. It might have been last week too but we can’t know because Louise exists in her own time-zone and it has no bearing in current reality. An epic journey of 48 minutes from Paddington to Oxford that involved meticulous outfit planning. Louise was super pleased with her final choice of palazzo pjs, and our resident fashion guru Brian told her she looked cool 😎 I’d say watch out London Fashion Week but she’d turned up to lunch with Binky in Amish fancy dress just the week previously. Like your inspirational window quote Louise- just keep swimming!

Sam is going to be I’m on a Celeb so I think I speak for all of us when I say how much I’m looking forward to Loopy Lou totally shitting the bed over that.

Please add- I’ve not mentioned Leo but then, he’s just an optional add on to their lives anyway, after the dogs and burnt roast chicken.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Louise is suffering financial woes, everybody. Blimey, could have fooled me!

'Financial stress has become a source of tension... The cost of raising children, from nappies to education, strains a family's budget and inevitably increase financial worries. We found that unaddressed emotional issues resurfaced. Parenthood can amplify preexisting relationship problems as stress highlights existing flaws and differences in communication.'

Source: www.graziadaily.co.uk/life/parenting/louise-thompson-intimacy-after-children

I find Grazia's general coverage of Ms T quite strange and indulging of her perpetual trauma-dumping...Though I'm starting to see some vague glimmers of sanity emerge from the quagmires of Louise's never-ending mental anguish (maybe she's not as far gone as we thought after all?)....

'Louise Thompson reveals she couldn't look at fiancé after birth trauma' screams their August 2023 Louise headline.

I too cannot physically look at Ryan without my gag reflex upstarting in violent fashion🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Benevolent ghost 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I honestly cannot grasp why she'd have the brass neck to mention anything financial when she has a gifted house and gets pocket money from her parents. I used to have a bit of a soft spot for Sam as he doesn't appear to be as teeming with narcissism and entitlement as she does, but who the duck accepts pocket money from their parents at their big age? Utterly embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Benevolent ghost 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I honestly cannot grasp why she'd have the brass neck to mention anything financial when she has a gifted house and gets pocket money from her parents. I used to have a bit of a soft spot for Sam as he doesn't appear to be as teeming with narcissism and entitlement as she does, but who the duck accepts pocket money from their parents at their big age? Utterly embarrassing.
I think a lot of the MIC cast has pocket money still haha. I mean Sophie Haboo said she didn’t even pay for her own phone bill, her dad still sorts out her contract. And others have said their parents give them a “stipend” monthly or have bought them their flats and pay their bills so they can continue to discover their “passion”. They don’t live in the real world.
But you’d think Louise being a mother now, she would build her own career and stop expect freebies and money off people.

Reactions: 17
Love the thread title! Think I’m gonna have a word with my mum and ask why I’m not getting any pocket money…. Oh yeah probably because She can’t afford it and even if she could…. I’m 47 and live within my means lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess if you are a certain age, with a certain amount of money... "pocket money" is a good way of getting rid of money tax free....(although I believe there are not so high limits)....I don't necessarily hate on them for having that, it's just the absolute lack of any work ethic and entire sense of entitlement...there are plenty of wealthy influencer/ celebrity types I have no problem with because they actually do something

Reactions: 12
Absolutely love the thread title!

Louise has been dishing out gems of parenting advice for all you rookies out there that might need a bit of inspo from someone who shunted their 22 month old out to sea on a paddle board without a life jacket to get a pic for the gram. Like @markcorriganscrisps said, most of us would rather take parenting advice from Rose West.

The gem of parenting advice was how to get rid of the dummy in one day. This is very simple, because you take it away and then just bring it back the next day. So presumably she meant how to get rid of the dummy for one day.

Ryan got all our hopes and dreams whipped up by saying he was going to do a cook along. This got no engagement or any interest from his culinary hero Old El Paso and so our dreams were crushed. He threw us a couple of bones here and there in the form of breaded goujins on a bed of packet salad, and his signature staple, charred to Le duck sausage.

To be fair to Brian he has been under the pump with a mince pie deal from Waitrose. This mega opportunity saw him gifted a whole box of these rare delights in a jute bag, and then he had to construct a life-affirming post about how eating a crumble top mince pie with ice cream gave you a unique insight into the past year, perhaps like a benevolent ghost in a Christmas Carol? I’m yet to try it.

louise was asked to be a seat-filler for the audience of strictly, and she jumped at the chance even though there wouldn’t be face-tune over the audience footage. She really loves the band on Strictly and has for ages and secondly, her brother’s girlfriend was on it. Unfortunately she got kicked out and Louise really boosted her confidence over the whole thing and said she wasn’t such a tit dancer any longer so she should be proud of herself for that.

Louise as we all know is a busy working mum and the juggle is real. Just this week she had to travel as far as Oxford to promote Elizabeth Arden and stay in a hotel. It might have been last week too but we can’t know because Louise exists in her own time-zone and it has no bearing in current reality. An epic journey of 48 minutes from Paddington to Oxford that involved meticulous outfit planning. Louise was super pleased with her final choice of palazzo pjs, and our resident fashion guru Brian told her she looked cool 😎 I’d say watch out London Fashion Week but she’d turned up to lunch with Binky in Amish fancy dress just the week previously. Like your inspirational window quote Louise- just keep swimming!

Sam is going to be I’m on a Celeb so I think I speak for all of us when I say how much I’m looking forward to Loopy Lou totally shitting the bed over that.

Please add- I’ve not mentioned Leo but then, he’s just an optional add on to their lives anyway, after the dogs and burnt roast chicken.
I live for these updates 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think anyone has commented on the "do you still need a tit" video...but come the duck on...noone is that interested in you to care about your chat.. is this their relationship because its actually more grim than I thought

Reactions: 11
I think she’s meant to be doing live turtle method workouts this week so think it might become clear if she isn’t.

I can’t see it happening yet tbh. Doesn’t fit her trauma story arc.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if she does eventually because I don’t think her trauma is as bad as she makes out (if it was you would never ever have another! She had the worst trauma ever remember!)

Reactions: 13
She'd have to have had sex with Brian, and I just can't imagine a universe in which that happened. Him with his roid-ravaged shrimp-dick, and her with her ✨trauma✨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Definitely no mortgage then if fine dining is her biggest expense!! Bet daddy pays all the bills too.

---
And she also thinks she’s that influential…

99DA4685-263C-4A02-A4DE-B1F485E7258F.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.