Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't decide whether Ryan looks like he's shitting a hedgehog or having a think about Lucie in that helmet (and helmets they are) photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Which bleeping maniac actually thinks...better not apply make up so I look as sick as possible.. to show any rashes....did you have rashes Louise? Or did Dr Google tell you rashes were a lupus symptom...she's a bleeping lunatic. Needs a real evaluation.
---
I've said this before but the Depp /Heard forensic psychologist talked a lot about PTSD and narcissistic behaviour and it all seems very relevant to Louise...Worth a listen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's a trick I used to use at work, back in my younger days when I bothered to wear make up to work. If I wanted to be off sick, I'd go bare faced and everyone would be like "omg you look sick!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've randomly just been watching the episode where Sophie Hermann (clearly under the producers' coercion) calls Ryan to ask if he could carry her into her circus-themed party topless. Ryan then discusses it with Louise and seems chuffed with himself and under the impression that Hermann actually finds him physically appealing. He's making out that he agreed to do it out of politeness and really doesn't want to do it. Louise is fumin' and demands that there is "no skin on skin contact...I don't want her bum touching your shoulder or even your hand". She continues "you should be making me look good, not her. Where's my f*cking party?!!"

Blimey.

Cue to the next scene and Ryan's brunching with Jamie and Mytton, bragging about how Hermann called him "while she was in the bath". He can't keep the dirty smirk off his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've randomly just been watching the episode where Sophie Hermann (clearly under the producers' coercion) calls Ryan to ask if he could carry her into her circus-themed party topless. Ryan then discusses it with Louise and seems chuffed with himself and under the impression that Hermann actually finds him physically appealing. He's making out that he agreed to do it out of politeness and really doesn't want to do it. Louise is fumin' and demands that there is "no skin on skin contact...I don't want her bum touching your shoulder or even your hand". She continues "you should be making me look good, not her. Where's my f*cking party?!!"

Blimey.
I watched that the other week. She gets increasingly narcissistic as the episodes roll on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Blimey.

Cue to the next scene and Ryan's brunching with Jamie and Mytton, bragging about how Hermann called him "while she was in the bath". He can't keep the dirty smirk off his face.
Oh! Oh! I’m going to have to find this!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she said happy birthday to Leo a day late…. Understandable if she hadn’t been online and actually spending the day with him yesterday, but she stuck him in nursery, went to hospital hoping for a diagnosis and went shopping. And her post today is so impersonal! Where’s the gushing love for her only son? Did Ryan even say happy birthday? I know they don’t have to, but considering they use him for content every other day, he deserves a loving happy birthday post from
his parents!

Reactions: 17
I don’t think she loves her son at all. I think she resents him / struggled to bond with him as a result of what happened. I think Ryan is the main parent and has had to pick up a lot of slack. I’m not arguing how people deal with birth trauma as I suffered trauma on my third and it still stays with me today I think that’s why I didn’t have a 4th but would I hell be treating my child as a money making scheme. She is an absolute witch

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So she said happy birthday to Leo a day late…. Understandable if she hadn’t been online and actually spending the day with him yesterday, but she stuck him in nursery, went to hospital hoping for a diagnosis and went shopping. And her post today is so impersonal! Where’s the gushing love for her only son? Did Ryan even say happy birthday? I know they don’t have to, but considering they use him for content every other day, he deserves a loving happy birthday post from
his parents!
I don’t think the photos are even from yesterday. It looks like in Zara’s story he has had his hair cut (short above the ear) and the photos she’s shared it’s longer. Not with any balloons or new toys either.

I can’t understand the mentality when she’s usually posting him almost constantly. Is it a conscious decision to just ignore him on his brithday?
---
Nice to see him keep up with those go ahead breaks away from the desk
---
I don’t think she loves her son at all. I think she resents him / struggled to bond with him as a result of what happened. I think Ryan is the main parent and has had to pick up a lot of slack. I’m not arguing how people deal with birth trauma as I suffered trauma on my third and it still stays with me today I think that’s why I didn’t have a 4th but would I hell be treating my child as a money making scheme. She is an absolute witch
I mostly agree but I think that is too much credit for Ryan. I don’t think he’s picking up any slack at all. I think that’s why they stick him in nursery despite being lucky to have the kind of jobs they could be really flexible and spend lots of time with Leo. He’s actually the one that’s had numerous weekends abroad without him, and Leo is only 2.

I do think he did ‘more’ than he thinks a father should do in that first year, but I don’t think what he did was anywhere near the amount of what a decent father would do. And he certainly didn’t do it willingly. I think he resented both Louise and Leo for it, he’s commented in the past that makes me think he believes it wasn’t meant to be his ‘job’. And they absolutely had paid help in those early days.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
This may have already been commented on - but in that painting they had commissioned (gifted) about their family life behind Leo, is there a bottle of pills?! Says a lot that she deems medication such a core part of her personality.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This may have already been commented on - but in that painting they had commissioned (gifted) about their family life behind Leo, is there a bottle of pills?! Says a lot that she deems medication such a core part of her personality.
Yeah and for me it’s that it’s next to the Leo hairbrush 🤒

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I wonder why there are two glasses of red wine if she doesn’t drink? 🤔 and Ryan’s cigars 🤢

is this all they could come up with to represent their personalities? Maybe they are made for each other after all.

Reactions: 7
It's soooo so weird that she can write ridiculously long essays about herself and her made up medical symptoms (surely her cheeks are red because it's cold? Lol) and can barely think of any words to say about her son on his birthday 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is what she wore yesterday as it’s the same as what Ryan shared. It’s just occurred to me it’s all black. Do you think that’s a coincidence? Also she is wearing make up here, unless it’s a filter. I don’t believe she had no make up on though.
60D95A1F-1D86-49B0-A85C-DD0F2B8A9FF5.jpeg

385A6C8B-B0CD-4F1C-8A50-D9C792BF2668.jpeg

817452A4-ED22-485A-9C0E-C657F0E932EC.jpeg

---
It's soooo so weird that she can write ridiculously long essays about herself and her made up medical symptoms (surely her cheeks are red because it's cold? Lol) and can barely think of any words to say about her son on his birthday 😂😂😂😂
probably because she doesn’t know him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So they got engaged planned/cancelled/re-planned/cancelled their wedding, I know she had a miscarriage before Leo but were they planning Leo or was he a surprise/accident/band aid baby to try fix their relationship?

it seems like their idea of having a baby didn't live up the the expectations, yeah they had 2 dogs so how hard could a baby be? Truth is very very very different but by the time they realised that it was waaaaaay too late.

also seems like it was keeping up with the jones/box ticking situation too - but Ryan all my friends are getting engaged when is it my turn, but Ryan all my friends are having babies when can I have one etc

Now they have a cute little boy who they will break and ruin due to their inept self-absorbed 'parenting' and I use the term parenting loosely!

Reactions: 11
I thinks narcs do struggle to bond with their child and anybody tbh. My mum makes everything about her! She expects the full red carpet the works for any occasion! She once decided to fall out with me one year for not buying her a Valentine’s Day card 😂 no present was ever good enough. Everyone jumps through hoops for her. She would smirk when she finally got me in tears or feeling guilty for how“bad” I made HER feel. She beat me, gaslight me, emotionally abused me, controlled me made me feel worthless. Yet puts a mask on to the outside world. I’m not in no way suggesting Louise will be like that, my mother is an extreme narc 😂, but the point is narcs don’t have that normal maternal bond which is so sad and its felt long into adult hood by the child

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I think Leo's birthday is her favourite day of the year for all the wrong reasons. She will have spent months planning her content and writing her essays about her trauma, it's why there is duck all effort put into Leo's birthday. I'd bet money that she made sure she had some sort of hospital appointment today, she's likely gutted that she hasn't been able to share some sort of serious diagnoses, the only diagnoses she needs is munchausens. I do feel so sorry for Leo, it's always going to be this way for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.