Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
She’s barmy isn’t she. Poor Leo. That little boy is going to end up really damaged by his deranged mother and his angry father. They’re devoid of personality and terrible parents. The content from the last few days is mad and just when you think they can’t go any lower, they do.
the last few days have been awful to see. I am seriously considering leaving this thread, as much as I enjoy the chat on here and the really funny posts. I’ve already deleted their profiles from my search history (I don’t follow them) to avoid looking at their latest posts. I’ve felt so much anger towards the way they have treated their child, and the amount of support and enablers they have despite her showing her true colours time and time again if people just thought about it for 5 minutes.

I know they are not going to change based on a few ‘troll’ comments but I had hoped with time more and more of their followers would see them for who they really are but it’s not happening and it’s frustrating. And they are a needle in the haystack when looking at the bigger parenting influencer culture.

I want to research if there are any uk campaigners trying to bring more rights into law for these influencer kids. One state in America has recently passed law similar to child actors which is a start. But that’s ultimately why i feel so enraged is seeing these children being used day in day out to make money for their parents.

It will change eventually as the early influencer kids are starting to speak out (teen vogue article below) but in the meantime more and more kids are going to end up damaged whilst we sit and watch it happen in front of our eyes. And maybe in ten years time all those hundreds of people enabling louise might finally look back and wonder why we ever allowed it to happen. But it will be too late for little Leo and his peers by then.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
It’s not the limpet as much as the ‘alpha’- basically calling her brother a beta male which is a bit mean :)
I don't know why she's talking about aplha's having procreated with Bryan. I replied her brother was doing amazing, the camp obviously loves him, he'll win the jungle and she should try to be more supportive. I've found out this afternoon I've since been blocked. Something I said?????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Where’s our birthday bingo card? Yet again, no ‘happy birthday Leo’ or anything about him at all.

And the video is about those two dancing whilst they ignore their son. I’ve literally never known anyone so self absorbed.

"Ohkaaa Brian. Ser I'm going to set up the camerah and then play some thematic music. Ok? And then we'll start dancing as if this is a random moment caught on camera. And not look at or interact with our child on his own fucking birthday post"

• Sad
  • Angry

Katrina679

Chatty Member
Pete Wicks at Tiny Tears: "Your brother's in it. You must know his name...'

Sounds like a dig at her totally self obsessed, terminal narcissism personality - he's got her number!

• Haha
  • Heart

Katrina679

Chatty Member
I think someone else suggested this one but I liked:

Sam Thompson's Cats; Albus & Cedric's neighbour.

• Haha
I haven't watched the video yet, but I do wonder if part of the reason for Sam's quite obvious need to be liked comes from desperately trying to please his awful sister and mother. If so, I hope that one day he's able to realise how toxic they are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Tofino

VIP Member
He’s done it!
yaaay!!!! Amazing Sam 🥳😂
---
Tonight’s supportive sister posts…

1. Vote Sam but I’m not going to share with you how. (I didn’t catch the Nigel comment)

2FA782FE-F9F0-41D5-8F6F-EB7825613412.jpeg

2. Cannot wait to see you in a spider infest cabin

8EB5B347-FA87-465E-94F2-132A6AA0413F.jpeg

3. “His face, he looks like such a freak. Why is he making it look so hard”
(Ryan does actually point out he’s being zapped)

4. “What is wrong with him”

I know siblings tease etc but what I find disconcerting with Louise is it’s not balanced with love and support. Just seems to be passive aggressive digs all the time.
---
This comment “Louise who?” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 keep your eye out for louise posting something passive aggressive for Sam saying this

B75CE715-9774-4A85-A26A-378EFD6D4A73.jpeg
DC4B6A19-7834-487D-ADE4-2CD44AE077E4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Tofino

VIP Member
I love that one of us on here is a DM journo 😂😂. Who is it? S/o to whoever it was on the last thread who noticed her reference of husband on the screenshot I posted. You have made the DM make it into a story 😂😂
These comments!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

B93B51E9-C968-4702-8E99-4DAE3AFA3C07.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

windowlickinggood

So bloody dramatic.
Didn’t get much sleep last night = last night was hell
Stomach ache = INSANE abdominal cramping
Threw up = slept on the bathroom floor next to the toilet
Ate a dodgy kebab = ingested toxic organisms

Starting to think I have a pathetic pain threshold - you don't say?!?!

• Haha
  • Sad

Tofino

VIP Member
Neither one of them has actually publicly written ‘happy birthday Leo’ or added anything wonderful about him.

Ryan: two years ago today Leo was born. It’s been a journey. I’m sat opposite the hospital. It’s only just hit me the coincidence of this.

Louise: Tomorrow is Leo’s birthday. 2 years since everything. Wow. The million dollar question. How am I feeling?

what makes it so much worse is the sheer volume of support these two get when they are diabolically emotionally neglectful parents.

• Sad
  • Sick

soph30

VIP Member
Yeah but Britney’s sister’s camp mate’s sister still has the most likes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27

JulesC

VIP Member
If I woke my husband up to say that in the middle of the night, he would be fuming! As would I if he did it to me. We actually look after our children though so need all the sleep we can get 🤣

• Haha

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
She is such a twat - you aren't trying to be anything other than yourself. FFS he's two so not yet learnt how to be a manipulative twat like you. Rant over. Gonna go eat a flake.

• Haha

Mowgli123

Was this a birthday post for her son or a post for her? She reminds me of my mum, total narcissist. Makes everything all about her. For my last birthday, arranged to go out for a meal which had to be the day she wanted (not my actual bday) and 1st time Iv ever gone out with my family for a meal (41 yrs) when my sister in law tried to wish me happy birthday she interrupts “well I nearly died having her so I think we should all raise a glass to me!!” 😂 Iv no contact for over a year now and living without her drama, trauma, bitterness and spoilt princess ways has been peaceful for the 1st time in my life. narcissistic mothers cause more trauma than can you can imagine. I really hope she’s able to realise that no matter how much validation she thinks she needs, it will never be enough in the long run and her son will suffer for it

• Heart

Gillybean42

VIP Member
We could have other exes in the thread titles just to piss Bryan off… Spencer Matthews ex, Jamie Laings ex, someone Niall from one direction had a one night stand with, Andy (don’t know surname) ex… Bryan would hate that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Fisher99

Wow Ryan was right, his life is such a whirlwind. Yesterday he got given some shoes, bought a child seat for his bike and went for a little cycle. Today he’s been to the dentist AND Waitrose and now is hosing down the garden. The poor guy, he’s so rushed off his feet it’s no wonder Leo’s birthday post was a week late.

• Haha