Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go.back to pre trauma days. That's not working anymore so she's gone back to being up all night w belly ache again..and laziness down to that instead.
---
Yeah this bit of her ‘war’ rant was one of a number of particularly awful things she wrote:

Friends don’t worry about their pregnancies because they don’t think what happened to me will happen to them… and it won’t

Most women worry about their pregnancies regardless of what did or didn’t happen to people they know. And who is she to say something won’t happen to one of her friends? Is she the only woman to nearly die from a post birth haemorrhage and get sepsis and pneumonia? Oh yes of course she is.
She also said that the reason she went back in later was due to her colltitus and ibd, the lo ger admission due to that and her immune response.
---
Personally I think Louise got off on all the worry from her ‘fans’ and all the speculation after she vanished online for 5 weeks after having Leo. All the attention gave her such a high, and she doesn’t ever want to come down from it. Hence she will never say what happened with her ‘most traumatic birth ever’, and it’s to keep people guessing, as it her only way back to that high she experienced for weeks after Leo’s birth. I’d bet for those 5 weeks she was absolutely lapping it up. She’s that calculated - as we all witness on the daily.
She even showed messed up timeliness! Where she was perfectly fine holding him. She had posts doing stuff. Once again lying through her teeth. Or at least playing with the truth. Her story has shown so much missing and misinterpreted info on what actually happened. The 5 days after Ryan originally said we're the hard bit. The re admittance hemarage she said on the video was her ibd as she recently went back in to check on things because she didn't want to " risk it due to what happened with that emergency admittance hemorrhage " it's all so all over the place but she loves the attention. Feeds off it. Even the way she interacts in the comments to people you can tell she slithering over it all, wanting to fuel it.
And she cannot handle anyone saying thing are better. Oh no no I'm very very poorly still.
---
It’s likely panic disorder. I have it (severe form) and unfortunately normal bodily sensations are felt and it’s easy to become hyper focused on them. It’s really hard to break away from.
No she doesn't. She has performed for instagram disorder. The woman doesn't ha e what you have. No way. She steals every which way she can in regards to what can give her the biggest yehaw of attention and clout. She is an insta bleep. That is all.
The symtoms and beliefs are no where near the same
Nor what fuels it
---
It’s likely panic disorder. I have it (severe form) and unfortunately normal bodily sensations are felt and it’s easy to become hyper focused on them. It’s really hard to break away from.
Don't doubt your by the way. Her symtoms and behaviours are completely made up and gauged on what she needs to give off that day. Today she had major making up to do after yesterday war post and her Weekend of outings. She lo and bold a how poorly how much I struggle spiral. She post a pic of the bed and bathroom. Few words. That never Ring personal or true.
She will be doing more st home. She has spare rooms. Many.
She has posted like this before and been captured out with mates on their pages!

Dint align or compare these twats with those not living as an instacunt. It aint the same.
Your is painful,real.
Hers made up stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s just such a draining person. I bet she’s awful to be around and is probably horribly self centred. Can you imagine going for lunch with her…anything you said she’d either have done it or if it wasn’t nice she’d have a much worse story.

She has no job and loafs around and probably blames her “trauma” for that.

Reactions: 15
She has literally just called out her commentators and justified it by saying "being a mother is enough".. yeah but you aren't one....sonyou do nothing then. COOL.

Reactions: 6
She has literally just called out her commentators and justified it by saying "being a mother is enough".. yeah but you aren't one....sonyou do nothing then. COOL.
“I do do some stuff” 🤣🤣

I’m getting the videos to share on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh this is the comment that irked her. Two businesses not in the public domain. Is that the property business and the fruit and veg one?

77E7279D-4661-4E93-BA92-8995E7DC1991.jpeg

---
Imagine out of all the comments she gets, that’s the one that bothers her the most 🤣
---
Oh who would have thought she was not the only one in the UK with a tummy bug? It’s good she feels less alone now

---
“I am living next door to two incredibly successful people at the moment and I feel a little bit inadequate”

and she was about to say watching I’m a celeb every night “it’s giving me a purpose” before she stopped herself.

The most she says about him, that comes from her, is ‘he’s doing so well’.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The story she had of poor little boy she asked him does he like sausages he just babbled Babababa and didn't look at her. Isn't he 2? Feel so sad for him

Reactions: 11
I’m crying because I don’t post on Instagram as much as I used to. Oh by the way, here’s a link to my business

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Being a mother is definitely enough...but it's the fact she pretends that she's SOOO busy being a busy working mum with no time all the time, when she also often says she lies in bed sick all day, you see stories of them out for lunch, walks, bikes, hospital apts together, spends the day trying on clothes and organising rooms, drawers, wardrobes, then has the audacity to say she works really hard and gets no breaks! She has more time and couple time than the vast majority of people. To be fair she doesn't know any other way, she's just a bit tone deaf to the rest of us povos.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here we go.back to pre trauma days. That's not working anymore so she's gone back to being up all night w belly ache again..and laziness down to that instead.
---

She also said that the reason she went back in later was due to her colltitus and ibd, the lo ger admission due to that and her immune response.
---

She even showed messed up timeliness! Where she was perfectly fine holding him. She had posts doing stuff. Once again lying through her teeth. Or at least playing with the truth. Her story has shown so much missing and misinterpreted info on what actually happened. The 5 days after Ryan originally said we're the hard bit. The re admittance hemarage she said on the video was her ibd as she recently went back in to check on things because she didn't want to " risk it due to what happened with that emergency admittance hemorrhage " it's all so all over the place but she loves the attention. Feeds off it. Even the way she interacts in the comments to people you can tell she slithering over it all, wanting to fuel it.
And she cannot handle anyone saying thing are better. Oh no no I'm very very poorly still.
---

No she doesn't. She has performed for instagram disorder. The woman doesn't ha e what you have. No way. She steals every which way she can in regards to what can give her the biggest yehaw of attention and clout. She is an insta bleep. That is all.
The symtoms and beliefs are no where near the same
Nor what fuels it
---

Don't doubt your by the way. Her symtoms and behaviours are completely made up and gauged on what she needs to give off that day. Today she had major making up to do after yesterday war post and her Weekend of outings. She lo and bold a how poorly how much I struggle spiral. She post a pic of the bed and bathroom. Few words. That never Ring personal or true.
She will be doing more st home. She has spare rooms. Many.
She has posted like this before and been captured out with mates on their pages!

Dint align or compare these twats with those not living as an instacunt. It aint the same.
Your is painful,real.
Hers made up stories.
Ah thank you. She does seem to be able to do a lot for someone so ill!

Reactions: 2
4 businesses my hairy white hole. Eye bleeping and crying on camera with a few # ads when she can be naffed is NOT a career or job in any domain.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Job 1: Essay writer
Job 2: Illness researcher
Job 3: flower arranger
Job 4: time traveller

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I see Brian needed a whole park to have enough space for his big brain and his big thinking. 🤪
Meanwhile, back at the ranch Louise put on some make up and awarded herself Businesswoman of the Year (mother category). (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
More complaints about the price of something that is for Leo and the space it takes up.

You know I’m no fan of Ryan but it’s actually quite sweet if he kept trying to win it for Leo even if it cost ten times more than it’s worth. Interesting Louise thinks he won it for himself though

03A82B00-7CAE-4D1B-B7E3-A9E34CC74089.jpeg

• Sad
Yes being a mother is enough in itself but when you’re also saying how busy you are whilst droning on about your trauma doing little else whilst you dump your son in nursery and swan about doing duck all and then you spend what little time you have making a video about someone and their accusing tone on Instagram 😂😂 no one takes you seriously Princess Louise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More complaints about the price of something that is for Leo and the space it takes up.

You know I’m no fan of Ryan but it’s actually quite sweet if he kept trying to win it for Leo even if it cost ten times more than it’s worth. Interesting Louise thinks he won it for himself though

View attachment 2597995
How is that a teddy bear it’s a dinosaur 😂 Ryan says that Leo likes dinosaurs, but Louise obviously doesn’t know this to put two and two together about why Ryan wanted it for him so much :(

Reactions: 9
Oh this is the comment that irked her. Two businesses not in the public domain. Is that the property business and the fruit and veg one?

View attachment 2597723
---
Imagine out of all the comments she gets, that’s the one that bothers her the most 🤣
---
Oh who would have thought she was not the only one in the UK with a tummy bug? It’s good she feels less alone now

View attachment 2597724
---
“I am living next door to two incredibly successful people at the moment and I feel a little bit inadequate”

and she was about to say watching I’m a celeb every night “it’s giving me a purpose” before she stopped herself.

The most she says about him, that comes from her, is ‘he’s doing so well’.
The comment that has pissed her off isn’t even rude- obviously has touched a nerve because none of her businesses are doing that well. If they were they wouldn’t have to offer 50% sales of turtle of whatever it’s called. If you were a successful business owner you wouldn’t reply to that comment with a bitchy response. You would respond politely with “I own 4 businesses” and then explain what they were.

Reactions: 12
How is that a teddy bear it’s a dinosaur 😂 Ryan says that Leo likes dinosaurs, but Louise obviously doesn’t know this to put two and two together about why Ryan wanted it for him so much :(
It's Yoshi from Super Mario - there's a Super Mario tag on it :ROFLMAO: also its about the same size as TT and probably gives Brian more affection than TT too :ROFLMAO:

The comment that has pissed her off isn’t even rude- obviously has touched a nerve because none of her businesses are doing that well. If they were they wouldn’t have to offer 50% sales of turtle of whatever it’s called. If you were a successful business owner you wouldn’t reply to that comment with a bitchy response. You would respond politely with “I own 4 businesses” and then explain what they were.
She talks to everyone 'beneath her' in a bitchy tone, even her poor brother. She might 'OWN' 4 businesses but she doesn't run them anymore, she's more of a fringe character who occasionally posts about 2 of them. We've seen form the accounts none of the 4 businesses are raking it in enough to fund her lavish lifestyle (thank god for mummy & daddy's allowance)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.