Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: Louise Thompson: Sam Thompson's irrelevant sibling

(Or sister, but sibling is even more non-descript)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If Sam wins maybe we could have

Louise Thompson - King of the Jungle’s sister

as thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Isn't this illegal? And she's filming it for the police everyone to see? 🤔
Eating isn't specifically illegal but it's one of a variety of actions that can be seen as distractions while driving. He was paying more attention to the music, the sandwich and Louise than the road. You're not fully in charge of the vehicle and could face a heavy fine for careless driving. Now I don't give a tit if he's fined or gets points or is made to look a tit on social media but doesn't he care enough about his precious cargo (and other road users) to pay attention while on the road?

Reactions: 6
They are absolute fools. Angry is always so angry. She’s stupidly giggling away and he looks furious most of the time.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
New TikTok about Leo’s speech. Firstly it looks like he still has his overnight nappy on as it looks heavy and hanging off him.

Secondly she spends nearly the entire video saying ‘can you say…’. Copying words someone says is not speech. It’s not communication. I think she’s in some denial here. Especially point 4 ‘hints from school’. I doubt they will have been ‘hinting’ anything

But let’s go to TikTok, use his name as a hashtag (again), and seek the reassurance and validation from there instead, rather than the people who know and see Leo in real life

6AEA9D3E-0E5F-4FD0-8F90-AF64575F3FD1.jpeg

2CC2E62B-5C29-4C6D-865F-78C460342CD3.jpeg

• Angry
She’s an absolute joke. Communication isn’t solely speech it’s joint attention, pointing etc. For whatever reason it sounds like Leo has a delay. I can’t imagine how Leo will feel when he’s older that his mum has used him like this. If school are making comments, Louise needs to do something. Schools rarely “hint” for no reason.

Reactions: 11
I hate how she calls nursery ‘school’ , as if to justify it to herself. He’s in daycare so she can flounce around the house doing her make up and so Ryan can go to coffee shops.

(Not hating on working parents who need nursery to do actual real jobs)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh she’s also lost count again as 2 years = 24 months, not 22 months

• Haha
I know a lot about the topic of communication development because of my job.

By 2 years, the expectation is that children are using around 50 words and starting to join 2 words together in little phrases.

Obviously there’s a wide range of abilities at this age but it does look like L is a bit delayed.

It’s great Louise is acknowledging this and making an effort in this area, I’m sure that will be positive for his development. She definitely shouldn’t be prompting him to repeat words on demand though.

Reactions: 10
New TikTok about Leo’s speech. Firstly it looks like he still has his overnight nappy on as it looks heavy and hanging off him.

Secondly she spends nearly the entire video saying ‘can you say…’. Copying words someone says is not speech. It’s not communication. I think she’s in some denial here. Especially point 4 ‘hints from school’. I doubt they will have been ‘hinting’ anything

But let’s go to TikTok, use his name as a hashtag (again), and seek the reassurance and validation from there instead, rather than the people who know and see Leo in real life

View attachment 2607343
View attachment 2607344
Shouldn't Leo be having a health and development check up soon? It's around 2ish (if memory serves me correctly) hopefully any speech delay will get picked up on then. If the nursery are 'hinting' at a delay then I would have acted and got some advice well before now.

I think many of us have noticed things about Leo for a very long time, alot have questioned if it could be autism but I've always had this feeling its because Louise and Ryan are just awful people and have never interacted with him properly, its always been through a camera lense (normally for an ad) and always said how much of an inconvenience he is to them, packed him off to nursery at the first chance so they can be selfish and carry on with their lives (ie going to the gym, flower arranging, taking endless videos stood infront of a mirror). I think they have emotionally neglected him, Louise specifically isn't capable of loving anyone but herself. I could be wrong and he may end up with a diagnosis of some sort but I just recognise alot of things from my own childhood experience.

Eta - kids have speech delays for many number of reasons and I'm not insinuating all kids who have delays is caused by neglect, I'm talking about Leo specifically.

Last edited:
Eh? He’s always in the gym with his mates

59957300-ADEC-4D3B-9F2D-21F03B99E891.jpeg

(From his last Instagram post)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she only just now reading to him and singing. They should have been doing that since birth as that’s how children pick things up. They really are terrible parents.

Reactions: 13
It breaks my heart what they are doing to Leo. Imagine how he'll feel as an adult looking back at this digital footprint shaming his development? I wish there were laws to protect children from being exploited as online content - Just looking at the hashtags she's used makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 21
They are absolute fools. Angry is always so angry. She’s stupidly giggling away and he looks furious most of the time.
Coquettishly giggling at men is what she did all through MIC (when she wasn't weeping at them). Intensely annoying. I can imagine she learned that from Karen

Reactions: 5
People know Sam's name more than Lousie's. She probably thinks that she's above Sam in a way, because she is the older sibling who started out on TV first and that it was because of her that Sam got on TV. He's the 'star' and she isn't. I mean, haters are gone hate.... even if it is his own sister.
Didn’t Louise herself only get a regular spot on Made in Chelsea in the first place though because she was Spencer’s girlfriend at the time? She was just a reoccurring cast member in series 1 (as she’d sometimes pop along with Spencer) and only became a regular in series 2 once the relationship was more “official” if I remember correctly.

So if she’s going to get up on her high horse saying she’s the only reason Sam’s famous, I think she needs to take a step back and consider whether EITHER of the Thompsons would have ever been on TV without Spencer Matthews 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Ohh surprise. I’m behind on I’m a celeb but just seen public vote for favourite camp mate opened last night and Tiny Tears has not shared anything in support of her brother.

I’ve given four votes to Sam and one to Nick.
---
Vote for Sam if only to annoy Louise 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.