Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I’d like to nominate ‘Sam Thompson’s Nephew’s Mother’ or simply ‘Leo’s Mother’ as a thread title at some point. The latter, especially, because it’s what she should be doing/part of her identity, but emphatically isn’t.

(I think it’s a bad idea to ‘diagnose’ Leo with autism at this and any point. I’m autistic myself, and have to deal with the stigma of my condition, the daily struggles to act within and interact with society, being designated as ‘odd’, ‘unlikeable’, ‘different’, ‘other’, masking, sensory overload et cetera - there are so many different manifestations of autism, and I feel that in our zeal to be fully inclusive, we can see ‘symptoms’ where there is none. If you’ve met one autistic person, you’ve met one autistic person. Global speech delay isn’t necessarily a component of autism, and can be an indicator of a plurality of conditions. And many individuals with autism have no such delay: I started speaking at seven months, reading at eleven. But life has been often intolerably hard, nonetheless.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Tofino

VIP Member
If you had a good relationship with your brother, and were really supportive of him, and you had a large Instagram following and you are posting on it every day, why wouldn’t you ask your followers to vote to save him? Or show any support at all in the final week? Jeez she doesn’t even have to have a creative moment, she could even just share Zara’s posts if she’s feeling lazy. It really does not take much if you have genuine love towards your sibling and want them to succeed.

Reactions: 27

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
I hate how she calls nursery ‘school’ , as if to justify it to herself. He’s in daycare so she can flounce around the house doing her make up and so Ryan can go to coffee shops.

(Not hating on working parents who need nursery to do actual real jobs)

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
That's a trick I used to use at work, back in my younger days when I bothered to wear make up to work. If I wanted to be off sick, I'd go bare faced and everyone would be like "omg you look sick!" 😂

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 a nobody doesn't go on strictly
What would they say he does?

Ex- made in Chelsea extra?

Zara McDermott’s cocklodger neighbour?

Face app extraordinaire?

Angry Bear impersonator?

Give-Me-A-Freebie grifter?

Narcissistic mother enabler?

Emotionally neglectful - use my kid for 🤑 - father?

• Haha

Musings30

VIP Member
Louise is suffering financial woes, everybody. Blimey, could have fooled me!

'Financial stress has become a source of tension... The cost of raising children, from nappies to education, strains a family's budget and inevitably increase financial worries. We found that unaddressed emotional issues resurfaced. Parenthood can amplify preexisting relationship problems as stress highlights existing flaws and differences in communication.'

Source: www.graziadaily.co.uk/life/parenting/louise-thompson-intimacy-after-children

I find Grazia's general coverage of Ms T quite strange and indulging of her perpetual trauma-dumping...Though I'm starting to see some vague glimmers of sanity emerge from the quagmires of Louise's never-ending mental anguish (maybe she's not as far gone as we thought after all?)....

'Louise Thompson reveals she couldn't look at fiancé after birth trauma' screams their August 2023 Louise headline.

I too cannot physically look at Ryan without my gag reflex upstarting in violent fashion🥴

• Haha

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Blimey TT, that one toy really clutters up one's kitchen! :rolleyes:
Thank goodness he'll be off to boarding school soon and you can fill the house with leggings or make up...or whatever. 👋

• Haha
  • Sad

Tofino

VIP Member
Saving money on his birthday whilst they ride around on their (collectively) £6000 ebikes to her appointment whilst he’s stuck in nursery.

I don’t believe you need to spend loads of money on your child’s birthday but it’s the imbalance of the thousands of pounds they spend on themselves but when it comes to Leo, that’s when they decide to be frugal.

'Deck out the entire floor for less than £40'. For a lot of people that will be the entire budget for presents, you roaring over-priviledged shitgibbon.

People with 'bad MH' only have a 'rep for being unhinged and scary' by fucking arseholes like you, who has now decided that it's an ideal opportunity to cash in (ie. by making your child's birthday all about yourself).

Ugh, she's absolutely abhorrent.

• Heart
Christ these influencers with kids really do keep pushing Clark’s at the mo. It’s like visiting a branch is some sort of magical experience. In reality, you go in, take a ticket from a machine like they had on old school supermarket meat counters, then an underpaid and uninterested youth comes and loosely place the measuring thing on, says ‘might be a 6F or might be 7G, not sure’ you choose from the frankly pretty narrow selection they have and then you won’t see anyone for 47 minutes while they ‘check the stockroom’. Just before you lose the will to live, they either come out with a totally different pair to the one you asked for or say they don’t have anything in the size you want.

It ain’t some magical childhood rite of passage 😆

Anyway children’s shoe whore Louise will clearly take what she can get, there’s still StartRite.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Tofino

VIP Member
Feeling very emotional today whilst wearing a strictly style dress. Hahahaha we knew she would pull this crap the more popular Sam became in the jungle. She’s so transparent.
---
1EEEB17B-3C98-4976-8BC7-2C43442286FC.jpeg

---
Well her latest TikToks are equal parts hilarious and rage inducing

I don't know how to paste them here so maybe someone can pop them on

Oh my god looking at the grid images I don’t think I have the stomach to watch!!

6B4C73F3-0DDC-4609-B9B0-02DF0B1903E9.jpeg

---
Wow it is definitely rage inducing. What a compulsive liar. Now she’s a better parent because trauma meant she spent more time with Leo and didn’t rush back to work?! Wtf?! Did she forget she said a year ago she was pretty much an absent parent. And has she forgotten how early he was bundled off to nursery despite the fact she was not working. Jesus fucking Christ. Is she lying to herself as well as her followers?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
Ran here after that post 🤣 so many things!

Sure, in a cost of living crisis, I spend my income mainly on 'good (expensive) food' and dining out.

Also, what a lovely recommendation. I highly recommend this restaurant, because it's round the corner and I'm lazy 😲😲😲.

If their home cooked meals are anything to go by she must be insanely arrogant to believe she could be a food critic 🤣

• Haha
WTF is she doing in Leo’s bed like a stupid overgrown toddler.

she really has no resilience at all does she?! I’d love the luxury of being able to take to my bed with a stomach ache (sorry, SEVERE ABDOMINAL CRAMPS) but like most parents of small children we have to get the fuck on with it.

pollysunshine22

"I always go to the hospital make up free... make up makes me look a little too WELL"

That's because you are WELL. She really really wants to be diagnosed with something!

• Haha
  • Wow

bluefox9

Sam is currently 4/5 favourite to win I’m a celeb 😁
I reckon with Sam’s success it’s time we dedicate Louise’s next thread title to him!

Thread title suggestion: Sam Thompson’s has-been older sister

• Haha
  • Heart

Mowgli123

I thinks narcs do struggle to bond with their child and anybody tbh. My mum makes everything about her! She expects the full red carpet the works for any occasion! She once decided to fall out with me one year for not buying her a Valentine’s Day card 😂 no present was ever good enough. Everyone jumps through hoops for her. She would smirk when she finally got me in tears or feeling guilty for how“bad” I made HER feel. She beat me, gaslight me, emotionally abused me, controlled me made me feel worthless. Yet puts a mask on to the outside world. I’m not in no way suggesting Louise will be like that, my mother is an extreme narc 😂, but the point is narcs don’t have that normal maternal bond which is so sad and its felt long into adult hood by the child

• Heart
  • Sad

melfish

VIP Member
She'd have to have had sex with Brian, and I just can't imagine a universe in which that happened. Him with his roid-ravaged shrimp-dick, and her with her ✨trauma✨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the fuck is the point of that picture?! No context blood vials 😂 they’re not all for her are they so it’s stupid. Laughing at Loopy Lou taking a quick snap while the nurse’s back was turned 😂😂

She’s an absolute nut job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24