Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
I’ll see who submits his next accounts and if they have changed since Steve-gate 😂
If I recall there were a load of other celebs doing the same ad for QuickBooks featuring accountants- same location, same text. I don’t think any were actually with QuickBooks 😆

Reactions: 1

soph30

VIP Member
Stupid question but can tiktok users delete comments on their posts? Just wondering because the comments over there are so much more brutal than on Instagram
Yeah they can, but I don’t think Louise actually reads them on any platform. She often likes negative ones :)

SheLeft

Chatty Member
A point I made on the Sam and Zara thread is that it’s interesting Sam didn’t pick Louise as the person to meet him at the end of I’m A Celeb on the bridge? He picked Pete as Zara was in Strictly. We know Louise does nothing and loves a holiday…
She could never spend that long away from her darling precious baby boy Leo!

Tofino

VIP Member
On TikTok:
I think she's lying to herself if she thinks the way she has been has not affected Leo. Understandable, I know.
They both said she didn't do much with Leo early on and didn't bond. Now she reckons she's a better parent because they did so much together. 🤷‍♀️
She described depression and living in survival mode quite well - the small world, the lack of joy in anything, no forward thinking or planning.
It must have affected them all!
oh but he won’t remember it so it doesn’t matter 🙄

Cateb

Benevolent ghost 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I honestly cannot grasp why she'd have the brass neck to mention anything financial when she has a gifted house and gets pocket money from her parents. I used to have a bit of a soft spot for Sam as he doesn't appear to be as teeming with narcissism and entitlement as she does, but who the fuck accepts pocket money from their parents at their big age? Utterly embarrassing.
I listen to the podcast and remember the pocket money thing being a joke by Pete. I'll have to go back and listen again

soph30

VIP Member
I genuinely have no idea; from what I can see, Scott runs everything, Ryan L does one workout a week and Louise sometimes joins in a Ryan L workout or comes to talk to people (I think the latter is for any remaining MIC fans).

The leggings...I like them fine, but they don't seem to have released anything new in ages, so I don't think that can be taking up much, if any, of her time!
Is Ryan a good instructor/PT? Is he motivating? ;)

soph30

VIP Member
It’s a video, we’ve just done different screenshots. But yes he’s tagging the bike brand because he’s an embarrassment
Oh weird as I just watched it on desktop Instagram and I can't see the Louise one? Maybe that's just desktop being funny tho :)

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
You could if you used a VPN ;) to be honest you won’t know any of the celebs if you’re Aussie and not a Brit expat so I wouldn’t bother if the former

It’s interesting how popular MIC is in America and Australia though, they all love it!
I’m silly- I forgot about a bloody VPN. I used to live in the UK back in 2005-06 and keep up with celeb and influencer gossip!