Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought your post was a joke at first until I saw her post on IG and realised that’s exact what she’s written. On her son’s birthday she makes it all about herself. I’ve had the most horrendous pregnancy and birth. But the joy you feel when your baby is born. It trumps everything. And you celebrate their birthday and special moment. Not make it all about you. She’s such a narcissist Jesus Christ. “I’m not feel triggered despite the date”. You mean your son’s birthday Louise? duck how can she be so self centred. Is she gona make every birthday about her trauma? Imagine how he’s going to feel when he grows up and sees all this? She needs to get a grip.
Yes I think she will make every birthday about her trauma. Because she’s currently got 500 people in the comments telling her how amazing she is, how beautiful her post is, how’s it’s made them emotional, how special she is, how honest and open she is and how it’s helping so many other people, it’s so wholesome, their hearts are filled with joy for her.

But in a couple of days (probably I’m a celeb launch!!) she will be back on TikTok with the next instalment of how bad things have been.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It is so sad they sent him to nursery on his birthday, neither of them are working. I always book my children's birthdays off work, even if it's a school day, so I can do a fun breakfast and make sure we aren't in the usual morning rush of getting everyone ready and out of the house.

Reactions: 18
Wow they really didn’t acknowledge him with even a single happy birthday post! What a bunch of c*n*s!

There’s tiny tears time but for one day they couldn’t even do a happy birthday post for their 2 year old boy!

Reactions: 8
Wow they really didn’t acknowledge him with even a single happy birthday post! What a bunch of c*n*s!

There’s tiny tears time but for one day they couldn’t even do a happy birthday post for their 2 year old boy!
Yep, it’s kind of sickening how she even left a “happy birthday” comment for Millie Mackintosh’s daughter today but couldn’t even bring herself to publicly acknowledge her own son. And sure, they might say “we celebrate privately” but honestly it’s fucked up Thad they post constant content of Leo on every other day of the year on public platforms to make an income for themselves through #ad deals etc, yet can’t even make one positive acknowledgement of him on the one day that’s his. It’s exploitive!

Reactions: 16
She's got a new tik tok rambling on about her hospital appointment 🙄 and all her non-diagnoses

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She's got a new tik tok rambling on about her hospital appointment 🙄 and all her non-diagnoses
God it’s all about HER “trauma”. So many women suffer during childbirth. But she’s making it out like she is this hue miracle. She’s such a narcissist. Her poor son. Every birthday will be the anniversary of her trauma won’t it. It’ll always and forever be about her and not that poor child

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What they've done to that little boys life already is cruel. We've already seen the effects on him. Already ffks! Ans we DO no this to be his parents because we've seen him around others. We've seen him spend time then evolve when in the company of anyone else but them.

Louise is a class a narc. Can't beleive she's a mum. Can't beleive we ha e tow tines this. It's like so e horrid TV show where you already nonthe out come is bleak...and suddenly ly it will cut to years later ans we see this screwed up adult silent boy. Who's had all kinds of fuckong problems. Probably on the computer talking to other insta kids. Deemed the same fate.

The train set was a gift not from them BTW.
The bikes too. He said as much at the time.
Watching this play out gives me so much rage.

Louise has always been like this. From playing with Jamie in mic and Spencer like they were little fishes. To the ways she manipulated situations with the girls and ousted others. Her ibd journey. Her fitness journey. It's all one of the same.
Being stuck with Ryan was a danger to the hen coop. But she's getting over that now. She knows he offers no threat.

And Ryan is a sad lump. A grown mean nasty lump.
Greedy.grabby. and has played hero for as long as his ego could with Leo's sorry and is now resorted to ego has landed and I. The biggest cock in the land.
Arrogant ignorant self vapid shitheads the both of them. Different but the same.
Nothing would have stopped tiny making today about her.
Can't believe how easy this insta template seems to ve though.people falling fir the same thing different channel.
Pleasing to hear sometimes though,stepping out of insta,in the real world these folk really aren't relevant.
Just want them to get their comeuppance and disappear though.
Can't stand either of them.
Really would love the world of influencer to come o and end. There just isn't enough " good" to it to outweigh the other end,the twats.
---
Noones going to look at your file and oh she has ptsd.dont worry Louise. Self centred vanity narc issues yes. Made up ones no. She's literally just tagged herself onto all these bloody symtoms and signs and diagnostic behaviours she thinks she needs to act out. Two seconds later " off to tea.holiday.shops.life" its an act. Even when she tryyyyys to talk about it. It waffling over doing over talking making tit up.tonally impersonal.

Last edited:
That TikTok is ridiculous. She has clearly been told there is nothing wrong with her by multiple professionals and is still seeking out illness. I love that she also seems to think the entire hospital should get together to diagnose Louise Thompson like its some episode of House.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow. She’s disgusting. I can’t bear to listen to it all right now, she makes me so bloody angry. I did catch a bit about her and Ryan having a celebratory hug in the lift or something 🤢 my heart breaks for that child.

Reactions: 9
Here from her recent tiktok, haven’t seen her pop up for months and I can’t (kinda can) believe she’s STILL going on about her birth trauma. She’s an awful human and the people enabling her on all her platforms are just as bad! She’s so smug, I don’t understand why she has fans 😂 I know each to their own but come on 😂 there is nothing about her that is nice. That poor child too.

Reactions: 14
I feel like its very telling how her and Binky don't seem to spend much time together despite living just a hop, skip and a jump away from each other.

Especially when they have wee boys basically the same age

Reactions: 12
FML I just listened to that shite - 'I didn't even join the dots when I got the appointment two months ago that it was on Leos birthday" | How can ANY parent not immediately think of their child when they see their birth date written down. she is truly awful

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I genuinely have no idea; from what I can see, Scott runs everything, Ryan L does one workout a week and Louise sometimes joins in a Ryan L workout or comes to talk to people (I think the latter is for any remaining MIC fans).

The leggings...I like them fine, but they don't seem to have released anything new in ages, so I don't think that can be taking up much, if any, of her time!
I also used to be a turtle member and bought the workouts after leaving because I also enjoyed them. When I was a member Scott did everything, Ryan a little bit like the am workouts, and Louise did absolutely nothing!

Reactions: 4
This explains why the decorations went up so early. Had to film it for content. Compulsive liar saying it was 14th Nov when we saw it days earlier.

The fact she thinks this is some sort of cool ASMR video is hilarious.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saving money on his birthday whilst they ride around on their (collectively) £6000 ebikes to her appointment whilst he’s stuck in nursery.

I don’t believe you need to spend loads of money on your child’s birthday but it’s the imbalance of the thousands of pounds they spend on themselves but when it comes to Leo, that’s when they decide to be frugal.

Reactions: 26
I, honestly, think they just couldn’t be arsed to do anything for his birthday-apart from filming themselves dancing underneath a display of balloons ( obvs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.