Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her opening the box of presents for Leo’s advent calendar - some linen napkins, two sets of peppa pig cutlery and a baby thermometer. Well done louise , he’ll love that much more than a Cadbury advent calendar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg her opening the box of presents for Leo’s advent calendar - some linen napkins, two sets of peppa pig cutlery and a baby thermometer. Well done louise , he’ll love that much more than a Cadbury advent calendar 🤣
And how much cutlery do they need for him?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear Lord, the “it’s our first real Christmas because of trauma train” AGAIN!!! We literally had this from her last year. Maybe she did get the Alzheimer’s diagnosis 🤦🏻‍♀️
She is bloody married to her trauma and no event is complete without it! It’s more important than anything or anyone else. :rolleyes:

Come on soppy followers, remind her she did have a family Christmas last year. As well as Santa there was a tree, snowmen, the big ass dinner with crackers and hats then went down to Devon for the big day. New Year’s Day was “a big fat kiss goodbye to the worst year of my life”.

No Christmas activities here...no sirree!

1701280342762.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she think her followers are thick? Is she even able to tell fact from her fictions?

Reactions: 10
She can’t bear the success &
Oh dear Lord, the “it’s our first real Christmas because of trauma train” AGAIN!!! We literally had this from her last year. Maybe she did get the Alzheimer’s diagnosis 🤦🏻‍♀️
FFS !!! That kid will be 10 and she’ll still be rolling out the “1st real Christmas’ post 🤣🤣

• Haha
Does she think her followers are thick? Is she even able to tell fact from her fictions?
Yes she does. Because anyone who has followed her and enabled her for this long must actually be thick.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Another money-saving tip from TT. I was actually quite excited thinking I could get some linen napkins for a couple of quid each.
B26B67D5-0CAE-4E66-BADF-3E4AF4E9893F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Another money-saving tip from TT. I was actually quite excited thinking I could get some linen napkins for a couple of quid each. View attachment 2600319
I didn’t think they would be a couple of quid each!

Oh but Battersea Zoo is so expensive. As well as that cuddly toy from the fair.

Anything that is for Leo = too expensive.
Anything for Brian / Tiny Tears = bargain
---
Another money-saving tip from TT. I was actually quite excited thinking I could get some linen napkins for a couple of quid each. View attachment 2600319
Did you do that yourself or did you see it posted somewhere else?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t think they would be a couple of quid each!

Oh but Battersea Zoo is so expensive. As well as that cuddly toy from the fair.

Anything that is for Leo = too expensive.
Anything for Brian / Tiny Tears = bargain
---

Did you do that yourself or did you see it posted somewhere else?
Myself. obviously not as busy as Lou and with time on my hands 🤣

• Haha
Haha I just bought some napkins from Primark which actually were a couple of quid....had to buy 4 packs though so thought it was expensive in the end...I clearly have never lived the good life

Reactions: 3
Good. it’s been a while since she left the house to do something for herself.

A7D072B4-8024-4556-8757-B52381E503A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Somebody please check on Louise!!!

PR experts believe he could become Made In Chelsea's most successful export

---
DICK!! I hope to god he doesn’t do this with Leo on the bike.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.