Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t Leo have any interests like dinosaurs or trucks etc? They could have done decorations around that :)

Reactions: 4
I watched that the other week. She gets increasingly narcissistic as the episodes roll on 🤣
Bwahaha, Sophie (clearly jokingly) asks her if she can use Ryan for future parties of a similar ilk and Louise snaps "absolutely not!". CALM DOWN LOUISE. No one wants your man!!
---
Oh! Oh! I’m going to have to find this!
I think it's series 14. That also reminds me of the time Steph Pratt was clearly coerced into asking Ryan for a PT session, and he legit took it as a sign that she fancied him. Louise was absolutely fumin' about that one too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bwahaha, Sophie (clearly jokingly) asks her if she can use Ryan for future parties of a similar ilk and Louise snaps "absolutely not!". CALM DOWN LOUISE. No one wants your man!!
---

I think it's series 14. That also reminds me of the time Steph Pratt was clearly coerced into asking Ryan for a PT session, and he legit took it as a sign that she fancied him. Louise was absolutely fumin' about that one too😂
This is despite the fact she has actively cheated in most of her relationships, and probably with men in relationships too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice to see Angryantm cycling through London without a helmet filming himself cycling with one hand, safety is key peeps!!!
It’s people like him that anger drivers and make it really difficult for us cyclists who are actually safe and considerate on the roads.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ryan being blown away by the London Eye 😆 he’s not a tourist to the city and it’s been there for nearly 25 years 😂

Maybe it is a bit ‘wow’ if you’re only used to going as far as Space NK on the King’s Road 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven't been keeping tabs on this thread so apologies if I'm repeating what others have said, but I get the overwhelming impression that Leo is much more happy around Sam and Zara. It's sad that such a cute kid has been lumbered with toxic narcissists for parents 😢

Reactions: 9
Why does he have to wait until the weekend for this ‘soppy post’ about his son whose birthday was two days ago? Is he timing it for Sunday evening, peak engagement time?

2CFF3211-11D1-4ED5-8A2E-D75D3D48BAAF.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
🚨🚨🚨News alert🚨🚨🚨 There's speculation on the main MiC thread that Louise has a bun in the oven. Someone commented on her IG about a potential pregnancy and Tiny Tears had liked it🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 8
🚨🚨🚨News alert🚨🚨🚨 There's speculation on the main MiC thread that Louise has a bun in the oven. Someone commented on her IG about a potential pregnancy and Tiny Tears had liked it🥲

Louise has a habit of liking posts without actually reading them, she even likes the negative comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does he have to wait until the weekend for this ‘soppy post’ about his son whose birthday was two days ago? Is he timing it for Sunday evening, peak engagement time?

View attachment 2577371
What an actual weirdo. The soppy post should have been on his birthday and why does he have to accept he is 2 over the weekend? Why not on his birthday? He’s had all year to prepare!! Absolute loony tunes the pair of them!

Reactions: 12
What an actual weirdo. The soppy post should have been on his birthday and why does he have to accept he is 2 over the weekend? Why not on his birthday? He’s had all year to prepare!! Absolute loony tunes the pair of them!
This has reminded me that there was once a thread on the other site for mums. Someone wanted to delay their child’s birthday to the weekend. Like completely ignore it, no presents or anything on the actual day. Think it might have been a 1st birthday. The thread was divided because so many people thought it was ok because the child would not know or remember. But also many could not comprehend it.

I could not imagine not doing anything on my child’s birthday - even if they don’t remember, I would! I don’t get this attitude of things not mattering because your child doesn’t remember. I think it’s still the attitude of adults putting the adults needs first.

I get meeting up with other family and friends would have to wait for the weekend for most people (not convinced when it comes to their family!). Don’t ignore it all together though and I really think that’s what they’ve done here. They think it’s ok to do very little on his actual birthday because they will do it at the weekend instead. Louise gets the day for herself whilst he’s stuck in nursery.

Reactions: 6
Oh Zara’s just posted she’s on children in need around 930-940 ish (being slimed) 😂

Sam and Zara are really rubbing it in their faces aren’t they 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1700252639838.png

You see, Brian, this is why it's important to properly acknowledge a child's birthday (preferably on the actual day, you melt! :confused: ): so THEY know they are a year older. How would they know otherwise?
Also, it's a day for them and about them, showing how loved they are. Not something to be squeezed in when convenient.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor lad will never be able to celebrate his birthday on the actual day as it will forever be a day to commiserate his mother almost dying. I'm sure if Louise could make that day a bank holiday and have us all do a two minute silence to pay respect to her trauma, she would!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.