Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after her "my bike got stolen" post from summer.. someone clearly gifted her a bike..OK then.

If anyone is listening.. my million pounds got stolen... I shall wait

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought Ryan had done a reel for Leo… then I noticed he is just sharing Steve’s Scott’s !! How can he see this and not think, oh I haven’t done anything like this for my own son
---
AB0CA609-F38C-4013-AECE-15B8EAC21ED2.jpeg

---
So after her "my bike got stolen" post from summer.. someone clearly gifted her a bike..OK then.

If anyone is listening.. my million pounds got stolen... I shall wait
I don’t know if they were gifted (thank goodness!) because they have had them a while now and I would expect for the price of the bikes that specialized would want more than just an occasional tag from Ryan. It’s just Ryan trying to get noticed by the brand.

Reactions: 11
It brings me endless joy to imagine a call where they thought they were getting the bikes gifted because of Ryan's tagging but actually got a 10% discount and a hefty bill!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That poor little boy doesn’t stand a chance. To be honest he’s better off in nursery than with these two cretins.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So even if Leo doesn't have his parents' well wishes on his birthday at least he has Steve the Accountant's.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Didn’t Leo spend last year in nursery on his birthday too. I’m sure we said at the time that that was also better for him than the sad piñata that was up days before like his balloons this year. I do hope he had a special day at nursery

Reactions: 11
I’d also like to say, I don’t think influencers like Louise and Ryan should be sharing Leo online at all. I wish there were laws and regulations protecting these children. But they have not avoided posting anything for his birthday because they are protecting his privacy. They have never shown any regard for his privacy when they have posted his naked bottom or talked about him pooping on the floor.

How can anyone think it’s ok that they use Leo on an almost daily basis to sell products, or for general engagement content, and then on his own birthday they can’t even celebrate him publicly?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Didn’t Leo spend last year in nursery on his birthday too. I’m sure we said at the time that that was also better for him than the sad piñata that was up days before like his balloons this year. I do hope he had a special day at nursery
Yeah...I don't think there is anything wrong with having an at home, family party, just the 3 of them..it doesn't need to be all singing and dancing but it should be about him!
She can't say they aren't doing anything because they have bday parties at the weekend because errm hi Louise those people will always have birthdays at that time!
I'm guessing the balloons were highly discounted as they were delivered 5 days early and apparently cost £40... have you ever bought helium balloons? It's a bleeping mortgage!

Reactions: 6
I honestly think these arse-kissing enablers need locking up. They’re just not sane members of society. They’d be the type to join the Nazi party in 1930s Germany because they swallow every little bit of tripe fed their way, with 0 critical thinking skills no matter the contradiction in what they see/hear to the contrary.

(Sorry if this doesn’t make much sense, have had a boozy lunch (like Louise claims she no longer has, and has given up for the good of her mental ‘elf!)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The only "sense" Louse wants to make of it is, why did it happen to her? The root of her struggle is that she can't accept something bad happened to her, a spoilt Chelsea rich girl, when it was only meant to happen to the peasants.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Zara has just posted a cute vid of him with his toy car. I think she reads here and is sending us a message 🤣🤣 - that he’s having a nice bday!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Zara has just posted a cute vid of him with his toy car. I think she reads here and is sending us a message 🤣🤣 - that he’s having a nice bday!
Looks like he’s got a toy coffee machine and a giant piano dance mat. I noticed the tipi was out a few days ago too.

Think it’s dark in that video and Zara has popped round this evening.
---
Imagine if Ryan asked Delonghi for a free coffee machine and they sent him the toy one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was this a birthday post for her son or a post for her? She reminds me of my mum, total narcissist. Makes everything all about her. For my last birthday, arranged to go out for a meal which had to be the day she wanted (not my actual bday) and 1st time Iv ever gone out with my family for a meal (41 yrs) when my sister in law tried to wish me happy birthday she interrupts “well I nearly died having her so I think we should all raise a glass to me!!” 😂 Iv no contact for over a year now and living without her drama, trauma, bitterness and spoilt princess ways has been peaceful for the 1st time in my life. narcissistic mothers cause more trauma than can you can imagine. I really hope she’s able to realise that no matter how much validation she thinks she needs, it will never be enough in the long run and her son will suffer for it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Neither one of them has actually publicly written ‘happy birthday Leo’ or added anything wonderful about him.

Ryan: two years ago today Leo was born. It’s been a journey. I’m sat opposite the hospital. It’s only just hit me the coincidence of this.

Louise: Tomorrow is Leo’s birthday. 2 years since everything. Wow. The million dollar question. How am I feeling?

what makes it so much worse is the sheer volume of support these two get when they are diabolically emotionally neglectful parents.
I thought your post was a joke at first until I saw her post on IG and realised that’s exact what she’s written. On her son’s birthday she makes it all about herself. I’ve had the most horrendous pregnancy and birth. But the joy you feel when your baby is born. It trumps everything. And you celebrate their birthday and special moment. Not make it all about you. She’s such a narcissist Jesus Christ. “I’m not feel triggered despite the date”. You mean your son’s birthday Louise? duck how can she be so self centred. Is she gona make every birthday about her trauma? Imagine how he’s going to feel when he grows up and sees all this? She needs to get a grip.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Yeah...I don't think there is anything wrong with having an at home, family party, just the 3 of them..it doesn't need to be all singing and dancing but it should be about him!
She can't say they aren't doing anything because they have bday parties at the weekend because errm hi Louise those people will always have birthdays at that time!
I'm guessing the balloons were highly discounted as they were delivered 5 days early and apparently cost £40... have you ever bought helium balloons? It's a bleeping mortgage!
Totally agree and therin lies the problem. I highly doubt they’ve done anything for him to mark his birthday. Zara to the rescue again.

Doubt he’ll have a birthday where mummy dearest doesn’t mention her trauma

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.