Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Why has she dressed the girls up like little old rich white women.. this looks like something a politicians wife would wear! And the pose… what on earth!
34DAE0C8-BCA2-4E58-A2F7-908E99E3905C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
"Why have I waited this long to try a cruise?".

Because you didn't want to put your hand in the pocket of your #gifted dress unless it was fucking Centre Parcs or Disney fucking World or Land.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Pinkpen

View attachment 1518239
This q&a has really hit a sore spot with me. Usually I am irritated/annoyed by her but this response is so entitled and insensitive. I have a 2yo boy who is doing an introduction day at daycare tomorrow. I don’t know the teachers! The facilities aren’t super flash! It’s not massive! Ugh! She just genuinely has made me feel like a failure of a mother. I cannot stand her. It has really upset me. She is a terrible ‘social influencer’ and gets a gazillion thing just handed to her on a plate ( or in her case plates plural).

edit: of course I have met the teachers etc but I don’t ‘know’ Them. I am in New Zealand and current daycare waitlist times are 6months, we have been waiting since January.
It’s also beyond hypocritical, won’t leave them with people she doesn’t know but is happy to plaster every single detail about them and thousands of pictures and videos on the internet 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s so sad, the ring Liam designed was beautiful! I love that he incorporated Darcy and Pearl’s birthstones in it. So thoughtful. Clearly not appreciated by Louise. I don’t understand how she can wear such a bulky ring every day, that’s why the original design was so much nicer. It was understated and classic! The re-designed ring is tacky and obnoxious.

Reactions: 45

lorenzo_vee

She said in Katie Ellison's latest vlog that she was having a hard time with something but it wasn't appropriate to share on the internet. Lots of phone calls and emails throughout the day to sort things out and she was signing a contract at the start (although not sure if that was related to the issue or not)

Maybe a big job has fallen through? Or something to do with the properties she owns?
If it is to do with one of the properties she owns then I find it difficult to have any sympathy for her.

Maybe this makes me sound like a heartless c-word but I really have zero sympathy for landlords. People shouldn't be allowed to own multiple homes just to profit over those of us who can't afford to own one at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Catwoman

VIP Member
That's a really odd comment. She's 'more relaxed in her relationship'? Meaning she doesn't have to share her? Competitive parenting and insecurity by the sounds of it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Little Miss

Just found out a family member is on the same cruise as Louise. I’m getting them to report back to me

• Haha
  • Wow

rainbowtapirs

Chatty Member
I know this is intended as a compliment rather than an insult, but someone’s commented on that reel saying that Pearl’s a ‘lucky girl’ to be so long legged (Louise liked the comment) and I can’t help but be horrified. The fact that these childrens’ bodies are on display and strangers feel like they can make assessments and comments on them (positive or not) is so disturbing.

I can’t imagine growing up and realising strangers publicly analysed my body when I was only four, and my mother encouraged it. I’d feel like public property and like my body wasn’t my own… it’s so well known how bad social media is for mental health - Louise’s children have been plastered online since they were born, and now have a hobby that’s pretty famous for participants ending up with eating disorders. All of this from an NSPCC ambassador, a teacher and a police officer who works in child protection.

• Sad
  • Wow

Emzykins

VIP Member
I wish we got more “in the wild” posts about her. They’re always so funny and totally opposite of how she tries to be online.
I went to a book signing of hers a few years ago. Louise walked past a line of us waiting to be seated and a girl at the front was so excited to see her and said "omg, it's louise!!" and Louise out right looked at her and said "well obviously it's me?" and from that moment on my entire view of the woman changed. No hello, no thanks for coming, no ahhh it's so nice to see you all, she said it with such disgust. I had to sit through the book talk and then meeting her was even more awkward. She offered to have photos with people but refused to stand up for any of them, so I had to crouch down next to her. No offer of any hug or thank you or anything. The same girl from the the 'omg its louise' saga was also heavily pregnant and she refused to even stand up for her either. Watching her try and bend to get a nice photo was awful.

She is literally the complete opposite of who she is online!

• Wow
  • Heart

sugarsparkle

Saw her at centre parcs in the pool today. Spotted Darcy first and it occurred to me just how alarming it is that these influencers kids are so well recognised 😬. Louise wasn’t doing any swimming in fact she was doing her very best not to get a drop of water on her head or face, wearing her heart shaped sunglasses in the pool. She also had a face like a smacked arse the whole time. Certainly didn’t look like she was living her best life in the way she likes to portray…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
I had to laugh about the question of the environmental impact of a cruise.

That was 100% Louise sending herself a question that the cruise company wanted to get in for the ad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Spoke

VIP Member
She looks like a normal year 6 there, not like a frilly dolly for her big overgrown baby of a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 37

callmegracie

VIP Member
She does with Pearl… she often talks about how ‘difficult’ Pearl is compared to angel Darcy.
Although I think she’s slowed down on this since she was recently called out for looking like she loves Darcy more.
i will never forget what she said when she first took pearl to disney.. calling her "hard to mother" :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Year 6 teacher here! Darcy is exactly the kind of child I would be flagging concerns about at parents evening. If I didn’t know better, I’d say she was years younger than she is. Her mother’s insistence on infantilising her is going to have a huge affect on her going into year 7 and a new school environment. It is so important that in the last year or two of primary school children learn to be comfortable in their own autonomy, make decisions for themselves and are able to express themselves fully (within reason obviously). If she had been in my most recent year 6 class, I’d be phoning home to express concern that she’s in no way ready for secondary school and offering advice to mum and dad about helping her embrace adolescence and independence. I really feel for the poor girl being dressed by her mother at this age. Louise is hugely affecting her daughter’s development so her family looks cute for “the gram”.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

ECH

VIP Member
Give Darcy her own space by giving her her own room! You, Liam and Pearl can share one room easily, let Darcy have the other to herself. Or just admit you don't actually love your fiance and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mooncalf

VIP Member
It really bothers me that she won't share anything about her kitchen reno because 'it hasn't gone as expected.'

Like how does she not realise that sharing honest experiences of relatable things might be what her audience actually want? Why does she constantly want to portray this shiny, 'insta perfect' life when nobody can relate to that and it actually just puts people off her. I'm sure a lot of people could actually relate to the ups and downs of renovating.

Reactions: 35

fidgetjo

VIP Member
1. Liam thought it was ok for pearl to gave louises last name not his.
I think this one is completely valid - at that point they weren’t engaged yet & Louise is the one who grew and gave birth to Pearl. Why shouldn’t Pearl have Louise’s name??

Reactions: 34