Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to post about last nights cryptic stories! I wondered if she has been reading here and the whole NSPCC thing. Anyone online who is critical is treated as a troll. Either that or she has had a run in with someone in her life!

Reactions: 6
She said in Katie Ellison's latest vlog that she was having a hard time with something but it wasn't appropriate to share on the internet. Lots of phone calls and emails throughout the day to sort things out and she was signing a contract at the start (although not sure if that was related to the issue or not)

Maybe a big job has fallen through? Or something to do with the properties she owns?

Reactions: 4
She said in Katie Ellison's latest vlog that she was having a hard time with something but it wasn't appropriate to share on the internet. Lots of phone calls and emails throughout the day to sort things out and she was signing a contract at the start (although not sure if that was related to the issue or not)

Maybe a big job has fallen through? Or something to do with the properties she owns?
If it is to do with one of the properties she owns then I find it difficult to have any sympathy for her.

Maybe this makes me sound like a heartless c-word but I really have zero sympathy for landlords. People shouldn't be allowed to own multiple homes just to profit over those of us who can't afford to own one at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If it is to do with one of the properties she owns then I find it difficult to have any sympathy for her.

Maybe this makes me sound like a heartless c-word but I really have zero sympathy for landlords. People shouldn't be allowed to own multiple homes just to profit over those of us who can't afford to own one at all.
I don't mind people owning second homes, I just wish they wouldn't snap up all the first time buyer homes. Like, go mid price range or higher if you want to invest in property, stop blocking first time buyers to profit from those same people you've blocked from being able to buy! I know of someone who is slowly buying up all the ex council properties on their road!

Reactions: 11

I agree. Especially as the homes she owns are the kind of home which would have been more affordable. But lady Louise thinks she’s a saint as she rents them out to families and so she thinks that’s her doing them a favour… when reality is that she’s actually just owning multiple properties meaning they can’t afford to buy a home anyway so HAVE to rent.

I understand why there would be some rental properties as not everyone wants to buy or is settled enough to buy. But the insane amount of landlords who have 3,4,5+ properties is getting out of hand and in my opinion there should be a limit on how many low value properties someone can own. Like for example someone can only own 2 properties under X amount and one has to be their primary home. That would stop landlords owning 500000 properties each.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was going to post about last nights cryptic stories! I wondered if she has been reading here and the whole NSPCC thing. Anyone online who is critical is treated as a troll. Either that or she has had a run in with someone in her life!
I'm interested to see if her next book or project is to do with mindfulness, mental health or just plain weird c**p. She literally jumps on the nearest bandwagon instead of coming in with original ideas!

Reactions: 2
Her makeup, especially the really heavy eye makeup, is doing her no favours. I feel like she learned to do her makeup in 2012 and has just never bothered experimenting or trying something new even though she literally got her start in makeup.

Reactions: 16
Her makeup, especially the really heavy eye makeup, is doing her no favours. I feel like she learned to do her makeup in 2012 and has just never bothered experimenting or trying something new even though she literally got her start in makeup.
The problem is that usually for this sort of thing she gets a makeup artist. And she must ask them to also do this awful look on her every time, when in reality if she left them to make decisions about how to do it she’s probably look so much freshers and younger.

Reactions: 6
So she was on Lorraine this morning talking about the new book
That blush/highlight/contour whatever she's attempted there is atrocious. You would think someone would have pulled her aside.

She looks like someone who's gone as Gemma Collins for Halloween.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't get me wrong I can fully appreciate how the camera can be super unflattering sometimes (I was interviewed in a YouTuber's vlog once and when I watched it I was like christ who is that 😂) BUT it's just the fact that Louise is such a master of her good angles (and clearly Photoshops her selfies to death on insta) that it's a real genuine shock when you see her on TV like this. It barely looks like the same woman.

Agree with the heavy eye make up comment above too - she doesn't seem to realise she's getting a bit too old for it now and it just ages her more than anything

Reactions: 7
The hair, makeup and outfit are all wrong for an early morning tv show to plug your book. She needs to update her style cause her eye makeup always looks like it not been washed off from the night before and her dresses look like they’ve been chose by her 4 year old.

Reactions: 9
Don't get me wrong I can fully appreciate how the camera can be super unflattering sometimes (I was interviewed in a YouTuber's vlog once and when I watched it I was like christ who is that 😂) BUT it's just the fact that Louise is such a master of her good angles (and clearly Photoshops her selfies to death on insta) that it's a real genuine shock when you see her on TV like this. It barely looks like the same woman.

Agree with the heavy eye make up comment above too - she doesn't seem to realise she's getting a bit too old for it now and it just ages her more than anything
it's also the fact that she insists on using that filter that pales her skin and gives her icy blue eyes, so seeing her without the filter exacerbates the yellow of her hair and orange of her skin - especially when paired with a cerise dress. it's all very warm toned which is a huge contrast to the pale, icy tone of the photos she posts - and while the photos she usually shares are obviously heavilty filtered, it definitely distorts her colouring, as her hair appears far more platinum than it is in reality and her skin tone far cooler - they don't reflect her true appearance, hence why she is initially unrecognisable when she isn't perfectly posed, photos taken from a specific angle and then edited and filtered to the extreme!

Reactions: 13
"Do you like spending time with your mum? What do you like doing best?" Why does she treat her audience like actual babies

Reactions: 1
Is she being sarcastic? She’s a right whingebag
One thing about Louise is that she’s like fake ‘happy’ when she talks about being happy about something or something enjoyable she does it in such a fake way that comes across as her being not really happy. Like the other day when she said she was ‘letting go’ of everything and everyone who annoyed her or something to that extent. That was really her way of complaining about the people who annoyed her and she was clearly still annoyed or else she wouldn’t have mentioned it at all but she was trying to fake positivity / make it seem like she’s just so cool and calm and let’s things go when we all know she doesn’t.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.