Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask when people say they are offended by Louise discussing her holidays, due to the cost of living crisis, is it because they are free?
Well I would say it’s just a bit tone deaf, yes she gets the holiday for free but also who are the cruise company advertising to here - who during the cost of living crisis when they may be struggling to heat their homes or even eat, will think yeah I need a cruise, or enjoy seeing someone on holiday - it’s kind of like rubbing salt into a wound. I highly doubt many of Louise’s followers are living comfortably enough to not be affected by the crisis in some way. I don’t necessarily blame Louise for choosing to go on the holiday as it’s been clear for a while she had been asked to collab with P&O and they obviously didn’t foresee this. But I do think it is tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol, the room sharing thing is bullshit. She just fleeced them out of two rooms because she couldn't be arsed to fit 4 people in one room like the hoi polloi.

She really thinks so much more of Darcy than she does of Liam and Pearl. Sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Give Darcy her own space by giving her her own room! You, Liam and Pearl can share one room easily, let Darcy have the other to herself. Or just admit you don't actually love your fiance and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I appreciate her giving Darcy privacy (though she doesn't practice this in other areas of her life), but agreed it's a bit weird. He's her stepdad, not some random guy, as someone said above. I know it's probably so she doesn't have to deal with Pearl, but does she not trust Liam? I think Louise deep down wishes it could be just her and Darcy all the time.

Reactions: 18
Why can’t Darcy and Pearl sleep in the same room? Darcy can use the separate bedroom to change etc but I don’t see why liam and Pearl get ousted just so Louise and Darcy share. Genuinely think Louise just can’t be bothered with Pearl and prefers to palm her off with Liam whenever she can, except when there’s an #ad to film!

Reactions: 23
Well I would say it’s just a bit tone deaf, yes she gets the holiday for free but also who are the cruise company advertising to here - who during the cost of living crisis when they may be struggling to heat their homes or even eat, will think yeah I need a cruise, or enjoy seeing someone on holiday - it’s kind of like rubbing salt into a wound. I highly doubt many of Louise’s followers are living comfortably enough to not be affected by the crisis in some way. I don’t necessarily blame Louise for choosing to go on the holiday as it’s been clear for a while she had been asked to collab with P&O and they obviously didn’t foresee this. But I do think it is tone deaf.
Thank You, I am going on four cruises this year and had never considered my content to be offensive in any way. So it is good to hear and understand a different perspective.

Reactions: 1
This is weird right? Not just me? Like..what?
The only thing I can guess she’s referring to here is that Darcy has started her periods and that’s what she means by ‘privacy’, I know when I first started I’d be so embarrassed to deal with it in front of my dad. And having my brothers looking through my stuff or trying to get into the bathroom while I was trying to deal with it.

Reactions: 5
I had to laugh about the question of the environmental impact of a cruise.

That was 100% Louise sending herself a question that the cruise company wanted to get in for the ad.
I would be surprised that the cruise company would sign off that answer to such a question there is way more to environmental impact caused by cruise ships than the fuel

Yeah surprised more people aren’t talking about this…. She’s just made darcy and pearl share a room at home…. But on a cruise she shares a room with her mum? For privacy? What?
It’s a condition of travel with certainty P&O that anyone under 16 has to have an adult in their room at all times. Not sure with Iona as it’s so new but the rooms are quite cramped when the sofa or pull down beds have been converted for night though I think there is a considerable price difference by opting for one room than two in a situation of a family of 4.

They will be advertising to families. Post Covid P&O had such negative press /social media postings due to how they handled advertising return to cruising and the need for children to be vaccinated

Thank You, I am going on four cruises this year and had never considered my content to be offensive in any way. So it is good to hear and understand a different perspective.
What I think irks me about Louise and the cruise is that she’s getting it for free, when she can afford it anyway.

Reactions: 14
Isn't a blended family when both partners bring children into it? What they are is just a mum of two married to a man who isn’t one of their fathers.

Reactions: 9
It’s a condition of travel with certainty P&O that anyone under 16 has to have an adult in their room at all times. Not sure with Iona as it’s so new but the rooms are quite cramped when the sofa or pull down beds have been converted for night though I think there is a considerable price difference by opting for one room than two in a situation of a family of 4.

Ooh ok. But it’s so weird that she says it’s because of prob

They will be advertising to families. Post Covid P&O had such negative press /social media postings due to how they handled advertising return to cruising and the need for children to be vaccinated
ah okay that makes more sense about the ages and rooms. Surprised they don’t have a family suite available?

Reactions: 2
Sorry sharing with Darcy instead of Liam? Surely darcy would be more comfortable in her own room😂 Just bleeping weird

Can I ask when people say they are offended by Louise discussing her holidays, due to the cost of living crisis, is it because they are free?
Yes for me it's because they are gifted. In the current climate for most people that's a slap in the face and hard to stomach when we are all making cutbacks and paying well over previous years prices for anything now. I love hearing my friends talk about their hols though. Just not freeloading influencers 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This really bothers me… her family isn’t ‘different’ or not ‘normal’ in this day and age more and more familys are non traditional. Yet she acts like she’s the only one and that it’s unheard of for a child to have a step parent

People need to stop praising her for this. Also she needs to stop talking about being a blended family because the way she talks about it actually makes it seem more out of the ordinary than it truly is!

also surely keeping Darcy and Liam separated makes it worse not better. Surely if you want to be like a ‘normal’ family then acting like one makes more sense. Unless she doesn’t trust Liam, but that’ would be a much bigger problem…

1D78B8E9-80C3-4A19-9DB4-774708AF68D8.png

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think she thinks she's 'normalising' blended families but she's making it more of a thing than it needs to be. A lot of people I know have parents who divorced and then have younger half siblings from step-parents.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.