Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wonder if Liam only proposed so that one day Pearl can have the same surname as him? I remember Louise saying only if she got married would she change it.
i doubt that would ever happen, even if they did get married. did Louise change her surname when she married to Matt? because I fully image she would remain a Pentland whether she married Liam or not - especially with that huge "Pentland" carving she has in their living room, she seems very attached to her surname. and obviously Darcy has Matt's surname, so i can imagine her refusing to change Pearl's. it was probably just something she said to encourage Liam to propose, given that she was desperate for a big Disney proposal for content. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
She did change her name, as it was a big deal when she rebranded from Sprinkle of Glitter to Louise Peatland. She was Louise Watson before.

Reactions: 6
the desperation for engagement is becoming more and more obvious....
Wow. If she’s having to literally beg for engagement to show her “employers” then things must be bad. Also it’s mad the spin she’s trying to put on it, ‘ooooh let’s show P&O cruises what a bunch of good eggs we are by doing my job for me 😊💖’.

Her influencer career is circling the drain. I hope her investments and whatever else she has going on is enough of a contingency plan. The glory days are clearly long gone.

Reactions: 9
I feel that Louise’s time of any kind of relevance is coming to an end & she’s desperately seeking and clinging to anything to try and stop it.

She’s not particularly likeable anymore, especially since having Pearl, I feel so sorry for her as it’s SO obvious Louise doesn’t care for her much 🥺

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think the move to new management is a bit of a risk, from looking at their social media they seem like a small company

Now I used to really like Louise and originally started following her for plus size style inspo. But she's quickly because very unlikable and irrelevant. Flashing the cash in the current climate is really vulgar and I think people are turning against that. Her style hasn't moved on in last 5yrs to keep up with trends, and is quite mumsy. Her content all seems quite flat and no fun about it at all. Very braggy and not at all reflective of real-life.

For example, I'd love her to share the up the up and downs of the kitchen Reno, not just the shiny happy bits before/after.

I have an 11yr old and their life compared to Darcy is miles apart, she treats her like an 8yr old..just not reliable at all.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand what she means by now the volume and content of the music has escalated, if they were with her she’d say something. Would she not have said something if they were with her when it was initially bothering her? Does she let her children be loud and make her uncomfortable in public without saying anything?
I interpreted it as her saying if Darcy and Pearl were with her she would ask them to turn it down?? But I could be wrong, she worded it very poorly

Reactions: 1
It really bothers me that she won't share anything about her kitchen reno because 'it hasn't gone as expected.'

Like how does she not realise that sharing honest experiences of relatable things might be what her audience actually want? Why does she constantly want to portray this shiny, 'insta perfect' life when nobody can relate to that and it actually just puts people off her. I'm sure a lot of people could actually relate to the ups and downs of renovating.

Reactions: 35
First of all - why is she differentiating that it’s ‘always women’ who message her about this? Like duh, your fan base are women? Who else would be messaging you about this other than … the people who consume your content?

Secondly, I am so flipping bored of her constantly bleating about “blended family concerns.” She’s acting like it’s the 1950s and it’s this mega shocking thing to have divorced parents (and everything else that comes with that). Get a grip, it’s such a normal run of the mill situation not something that needs constant mentioning.

Reactions: 31
So many things about this bother me, first of all, I can't stand the cutesy, babyish way she writes in her posts- why not put 'matching' instead of 'matchy matchy'? Does she think she's talking to pearl? Also, I wish she'd stop posting so much about Darcy's feelings regarding the whole blended family thing, Darcy will soon be of an age where most of her classmates will have phones and access to instagram, Louise please give Darcy some privacy FFS! If Darcy really is struggling to feel like she fits in with the family I'm sure it doesn't help her for you to share her feelings with your millions of followers! Finally, the bit at the end where she says 'hope that's ok' regarding the AD- Louise, you're the influencer, you tell us whether it's ok or not! It's your job!

Reactions: 19
So Darcy packed the cases for them all then?

Why does clothing make them more connected than… oh I don’t know, the fact they’re blood siblings?

Also trying to make out like it’s internalised misogyny that makes women criticise it. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Matching clothes makes you feel better being a part of a blended family. Alright Louise. Let me just crack on with the family therapy because at 11yo my dad didn’t let me dress in the same Thomas the Tank Engine onesie as my brother. 🥴

Funnily enough I think what would have more of an effect on Darcy is that she’s a Watson and everyone else in her family is a Pentland. Surely that if anything would make her feel like she’s not part of their unit so to speak - not the fact that they don’t match clothes ffs. My dad went overboard with me not only do I share his (and my brother’s) surname but his (and brother’s) middle name. A name that’s Alright for boys but not girls 😆

She’s definitely been reading here. Tattle is always seen as being full of women probably because it leans towards gossip. Men can’t gossip innit. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really needs to understand why Darcy feels she doesn’t fit it . Sounds like she will have an issue on her hands . If anything it would be more understandable if Pearl had resentment as Darcy gets the best of two worlds , double holidays , no doubt double presents etc

Darcy shouldnt have to match her younger sister to feel part of the family!! Im sure thats not her reason, i never felt like i was an outsider becuase me and my sister didnt have the same outfit on, how stupid!

Reactions: 12
She’s doing ANOTHER sort out of the girls room. How do they have so much stuff every month they need to do a clear out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.