Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is every outfit they’re going to wear on this trip going to be matching? Also they’re on their third matching outfit in only 7 hours!!

EEF4C724-40E8-42E3-B017-8D3F2800A689.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I have a niece who is darcys age and she would never wear that dress lol she likes wearing oversized tshirts, mom jeans, the genz fashion but in a more kid way, darcy is old enough now to be choosing her style, not Louises or devons, but hers!!

Reactions: 5
Me and my sister are 5 years apart, and the only time we matched clothes was when I was a toddler and she was 7, not when she was 11! Once she was Darcy's age she didn't even want to play with me (very normal for a kid going into secondary school!)

Reactions: 6
Just found out a family member is on the same cruise as Louise. I’m getting them to report back to me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
My god they are not barbie dolls, they are young girls with their own personalities ffs. When I give my step son clothes I make sure they match 😂 and give him an option of a few, he’s 6 and he loves telling people that he chose his outfit and has such pride in himself when he does so! She needs to get a grip

Reactions: 11
I just find the whole matchy matchy thing cringe and something that stops being cute once they are at school. It's controlling and contrived.

I have nieces around Darcy's age and they do not want to match their younger siblings, they want to start wearing things that are on trend (so right now it's baggy jeans and T shirts that look like what I would have worn in 2002). Darcy is gonna want to dress like this soon, and Louise is going to have no control over it. If she keeps forcing her into matching outfits, eventually Darcy is going to get upset and rebel.

Reactions: 4
What if they don’t want children, Louise? 🙄
was thinking exactly the same thing, may never have a wedding, have kids, may not be close, may be ace, may not want you at any wedding, the list goes on and on. Louise has their lives planned out, back off helicopter parent! She is unbelievable with zero empathy for others, especially her 11 year old baby, step in Matt!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The dressing the same does not look cute. The clothes are fine on Pearl but Darcy is getting too old now to be wearing giant bows and matching dresses with her sister.

I actually think this trip seems toned deaf nobody wants to see families who could easily afford their own holiday go away for like the fifth time this year all paid for when others are wondering if they are going to have to choose between food or electricity/gas soon.

Most Influencers just dont work now to influence people as they are no longer relatable now most are millionnaires.

Reactions: 23
The dressing the same does not look cute. The clothes are fine on Pearl but Darcy is getting too old now to be wearing giant bows and matching dresses with her sister.

I actually think this trip seems toned deaf nobody wants to see families who could easily afford their own holiday go away for like the fifth time this year all paid for when others are wondering if they are going to have to choose between food or electricity/gas soon.

Most Influencers just dont work now to influence people as they are no longer relatable now most are millionnaires.
I completely agree but for some time now, the great majority of influencers are completely out of touch. The constant holidays which for most families are a saved for treat but for many holidays are impossible. The likes of Louise Pentland etc on ANOTHER paid holiday is quite frankly, vile.

Also wasn't she going to take August slow and say no to work things? Though she says that every month and never does it, apart from January where it's only because there's not many sponsorships available after Christmas.

I know it sounds like the dream for these kids to get this many holidays and that's probably how Louise convinces them, but surely especially Darcy can pick up on the fact that it's a work trip, and that she has to comply to a certain extent with the photos and outfits because she knows her mum needs content. It just seems like a bit of a sad way to have holidays and family time, for the majority of it to be staged for your mum's job. I guess their only non-staged trip was the centerparks weekend where someone from here saw them, I don't think Louise posted about it apart from saying she had a weekend with old uni friends (?) but then apparently she looked like she didn't want to be there anyway.

Reactions: 10
I really hope the kids clubs on Iona are back to normal so Darcy and Pearl can spend as much time there as possible, maybe give them a chance of a somewhat normal holiday!

Me and my sister are 5 years apart, and the only time we matched clothes was when I was a toddler and she was 7, not when she was 11! Once she was Darcy's age she didn't even want to play with me (very normal for a kid going into secondary school!)
Same, my sister is 6 years older than me. We never wore matching outfits. The only time I really remember spending time with her when I was younger was family holidays or family birthdays. She had her friends and her life and I had mine. I’d give Darcy a year into being at high school and she’s not going to want to hang out with her baby sister anymore.

Reactions: 3
I totally think that Louise will actively encourage Darcy to have social media accounts like Instagram and tiktok ASAP. Darcy has seen how many #gifted items she gets, add on holidays and free nights out to shows etc and it is enough to persuade an almost teenager to get involved. I hope not though, I would love her father to step in and give her other options for her future. Louise has lost the plot with those matching outfits, what is she thinking about????

Reactions: 3
I have nieces around Darcy's age and they do not want to match their younger siblings, they want to start wearing things that are on trend (so right now it's baggy jeans and T shirts that look like what I would have worn in 2002). Darcy is gonna want to dress like this soon, and Louise is going to have no control over it. If she keeps forcing her into matching outfits, eventually Darcy is going to get upset and rebel.
tbh, i imagine Darcy already wants to dress more similarly to her friends and wear clothes that are currently on trend - but even if that is the case, Louise won't give her the freedom to make that choice. if she wants to dress Darcy in twee, frilly, little girl dresses, all ruffles and bows, to match her baby sister, then that's what Darcy will be forced to wear. she pushes the cringe matchy matchy aesthetic, partly because she seems desperate to baby Darcy as keep her as her baby girl for as long as possible - regardless of the bullying she will undoubtedly endure as a result - and partly because her followers encourage it, with all the comments about how cute the girls look together. unfortunately, Darcy is such a people pleaser - potentially because she's grown up in the middle of two divorced parents who are constantly competing to be her favourite - and doesn't yet seem to have the confidence to refuse to comply with Louise's ridiculous demands - dressing in babyish dresses, posing for photos shoots etc - but once she starts secondary school, i hope she will develop the ability to stand up for herself and totally rebel. Louise is in for a shock when Darcy is no longer willing to play the role of her little dress-up doll!

I just find it funny how Louise has gone on a cruise just as her ex Matt and his wife have come back from their cruise for their honeymoon!

Reactions: 7
I just find it funny how Louise has gone on a cruise just as her ex Matt and his wife have come back from their cruise for their honeymoon!
Can it really be considered a honeymoon 3 years after you’re married… surely it’s just a holiday at that point

Reactions: 6
Can it really be considered a honeymoon 3 years after you’re married… surely it’s just a holiday at that point
To be fair they were probably unable to go on their honeymoon due to covid, so I have no problem with them calling their next solo holiday a honeymoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.