Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody suggested a thread title so I used a comment instead. Credit to @simbi123
Full comment was "£1000 on her important charity project, £3000 on ugly christmas decorations that last a month"

- Lady tight arse Louise entered a competition for a free kitchen despite being rich of enough to buy her own
- She is now possibly paying to have her own kitchen done and she said it will be pink
- She went to Disneyland and Greece, and she bought Darcy's dance clothes along for pictures
- Darcy still remains her #1 child and Louise is slowly morphing into Abby Miller from Dance Moms
- Our generous Queen!!1!1 did a charity event for the NSPCC and constantly singled out big donations
- She only donated £1000 herself, hence the title

and the big one: She had her engagment ring redesigned and now it looks like hideous costume jewelry. She now wears it non-stop so her previous excuse of the ring "not fitting" was absolute bullshit, Louise just hated the one Liam designed for her. Liam spent several months desiging the ring and he even included Darcy and Pearl's birthstones inside the band.

Screenshot - 2022-03-28T173702.615 (1).png
Screenshot - 2022-03-28T173649.641 (1).png

Previous thread:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You know, even though it looks cheaper (just checked with my boyfriend and he agrees too) I bet Lou spent more money on the alterations to the ring than her fundraiser

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God that ring is just so tacky! Looks like something you'd get from the Argos catalogue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s so sad, the ring Liam designed was beautiful! I love that he incorporated Darcy and Pearl’s birthstones in it. So thoughtful. Clearly not appreciated by Louise. I don’t understand how she can wear such a bulky ring every day, that’s why the original design was so much nicer. It was understated and classic! The re-designed ring is tacky and obnoxious.

Reactions: 45
I thoroughly dislike the new ring, but if Louise likes it then great! Everyone deserves to like their ring and obviously it’s all subjected. What I really don’t get is her saying one of the reasons she redesigned the ring because it was getting caught on stuff (so she made it bulkier?), and I’m so confused about what happened between her and Liam that there was such a disconnect between what she likes and what she got. I’d be so hurt if my partner redesigned something I’d put so much thought into, more so if they told the whole world they were redesigning it, but I just wonder whether Liam didn’t listen to her or if she didn’t communicate what she liked.

Reactions: 14
I feel like if it was me, I'd end up liking the original ring more especially just because my partner picked it out and put so much thought into it, even if it wasn't my usual taste or style.

Reactions: 23
I just can't imagine receiving a nice ring from the person you love and thinking to change it. Fair enough if it was an awful ring but I don't think anyone could see the ring from Liam and not think it was nice, maybe not their favourite but certainly not offensive (unlike the new one).

Reactions: 16
I haven't watched her new video yet, but the title really bothers me... what on earth kind of title is: 'Very Chatty, Much Honest'? It literally makes no sense, it's grammatically incorrect and it doesn't tell you what the video is about.

Reactions: 4
I get the vibe from Louise that changing the ring is a little power play, she can always throw back a "well I didn't even like the engagement ring you got me!" if Liam ever steps out of line. I can imagine that after her and Matt fell apart (after she gave up work to be at the mercy of his salary initially, only to way out earn and out status him) she always wants to be "winning" relationships

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven't watched her new video yet, but the title really bothers me... what on earth kind of title is: 'Very Chatty, Much Honest'? It literally makes no sense, it's grammatically incorrect and it doesn't tell you what the video is about.

Sounds like it’s based off the old doge meme which was formatted “very x, much y” or “very x, such y”. Which is. An odd choice for Louise. It was a relevant joke in 2013 😅

Pic for example:

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I’m glad her mental health is doing better, wouldn’t wish that on anyone! She should just put out the Disney vlogs up it not that deep

Apparently it’s Dance Mum Monday, so we’ve got a reel of the most mundane day imaginable:
•Louise takes her children to their dance lessons
•Louise puts hairspray in Darcy’s hair because every dance mum knows you can’t have too much hairspray
•Darcy goes back to her dad’s
•Pearl went on a play date then came home
•Louise tidied a room as Liam’s dad will be staying in it soon
•Liam came home from work
•Louise had a diet coke
•Louise put Pearl to bed

Bonus content: Louise commented that the LV Neverfull is the “PERFECT dance mum bag!!”

Maybe there’s no incentive, but can she really not come up with something that might be more interesting? Why doesn’t she become a Dance Mum by going and dancing herself? I’m sure a lot of mums end up without hobbies of their own after giving birth, it could be really reassuring and inspirational for a lot of people - it’s not like she doesn’t have the time or the money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In her newest vlog (which is very dull and I couldn't get through it) she talks about how Darcy doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to, she dropped a dance class because she wasn't enjoying it and Louise found it amazing that Darcy was able to do that as she likes to please. She then goes on to talk about how much she personally has gained from dance and how she was lonely before her daughter took up this hobby and its now filled a void she had and she essentially credits her daughter dancing with pulling her out of a depression... in what world can her people pleasing daughter now ever stop dancing if she wants to!? Even a child who doesn't want to please is certainly not going to do anything to risk causing their parent to feel depressed or lonely, what a horrendous pressure to place on a child's after school hobby. Even if Darcy hasn't seen the video yet we know that she had access to YouTube so easily could, and if she's telling this to us she could well be talking about it at home.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I know this is intended as a compliment rather than an insult, but someone’s commented on that reel saying that Pearl’s a ‘lucky girl’ to be so long legged (Louise liked the comment) and I can’t help but be horrified. The fact that these childrens’ bodies are on display and strangers feel like they can make assessments and comments on them (positive or not) is so disturbing.

I can’t imagine growing up and realising strangers publicly analysed my body when I was only four, and my mother encouraged it. I’d feel like public property and like my body wasn’t my own… it’s so well known how bad social media is for mental health - Louise’s children have been plastered online since they were born, and now have a hobby that’s pretty famous for participants ending up with eating disorders. All of this from an NSPCC ambassador, a teacher and a police officer who works in child protection.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Urgh blowing smoke up Lydia’s arse over her clothing range. The begging for a slot on loose women isn’t working so now she’s trying to get a plus sized clothing gig?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.