Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does with Pearl… she often talks about how ‘difficult’ Pearl is compared to angel Darcy.
Although I think she’s slowed down on this since she was recently called out for looking like she loves Darcy more.
i will never forget what she said when she first took pearl to disney.. calling her "hard to mother" :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Even if she wants them to match why not do it on a more suble way, maybe in the same color scheme but not the same toddler dress for darcy as well, she's a young ladyyy, louise needs to stop trying to baby her so much

Reactions: 13
I think Darcy is people pleasing. Poor kid. I wonder if Louise would respect her wishes if she said she didn't want to be online. Not that it matters now; there's a bleeping gif of her.

Louise is nauseatingly insincere with her own goody two shoes act. I hope the kids make pals and ruin their clothes while playing like feral beasts.

Reactions: 10
I think Darcy is people pleasing. Poor kid. I wonder if Louise would respect her wishes if she said she didn't want to be online. Not that it matters now; there's a bleeping gif of her.

Louise is nauseatingly insincere with her own goody two shoes act. I hope the kids make pals and ruin their clothes while playing like feral beasts.
i think Louise has proved already that she wouldn't respect Darcy's wishes if she asked not to have her photos shared on SM. when Darcy first started dancing, Louise immediately set her up her own dance account - obvs run by Louise, but in Darcy's name etc - full of photos and updates about her dancing and exams etc etc. it didn't last long, and she very quickly and unexpectedly deleted the account, explaining that Darcy had asked her to because sharing so many details about her dancing felt like a lot of pressure - y' know, with crowds of random strangers all over the world being so invested in her ballet grades etc, ofc that will place huge pressure on a child 🤦🏻‍♀️.

yet despite Darcy making it clear that she didn't want all the photos and her dancing shared - ateast not to such an extensive degree - Louise simply began sharing huge amounts of dance content her own account, forcing Darcy to pose in photo shoots in her tutu at every possible location and quickly labelled herself a "dance mum" to justify her decision, as she could claim it was all about her, not the daughter who had asked for privacy, rather than respecting Darcy's wishes to keep quiet about her hobby and maybe sharing the occasional photo.

Darcy has been taught repeatedly that her mother doesn't care about whether she gives consent to have her photos plastered all over SM, and it's very clear that Darcy is very much a people pleaser, so having worked up the courage to ask her mother to stop sharing photos on her dance account, i doubt she'll bother trying to stand up for herself again - knowing full well her requests will be ignored. I genuinely feel sorry for Darcy in that she has been brought up in a way that sets her up to be walked all over and taken advantage of as she grows up - the opposite to how you'd expect a parent, especially one who works as an ambassador for the NSPCC, to actively be encouraging her to have the confidence to be assertive, and protect her from being used and exploited. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Year 6 teacher here! Darcy is exactly the kind of child I would be flagging concerns about at parents evening. If I didn’t know better, I’d say she was years younger than she is. Her mother’s insistence on infantilising her is going to have a huge affect on her going into year 7 and a new school environment. It is so important that in the last year or two of primary school children learn to be comfortable in their own autonomy, make decisions for themselves and are able to express themselves fully (within reason obviously). If she had been in my most recent year 6 class, I’d be phoning home to express concern that she’s in no way ready for secondary school and offering advice to mum and dad about helping her embrace adolescence and independence. I really feel for the poor girl being dressed by her mother at this age. Louise is hugely affecting her daughter’s development so her family looks cute for “the gram”.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Year 6 teacher here! Darcy is exactly the kind of child I would be flagging concerns about at parents evening. If I didn’t know better, I’d say she was years younger than she is. Her mother’s insistence on infantilising her is going to have a huge affect on her going into year 7 and a new school environment. It is so important that in the last year or two of primary school children learn to be comfortable in their own autonomy, make decisions for themselves and are able to express themselves fully (within reason obviously). If she had been in my most recent year 6 class, I’d be phoning home to express concern that she’s in no way ready for secondary school and offering advice to mum and dad about helping her embrace adolescence and independence. I really feel for the poor girl being dressed by her mother at this age. Louise is hugely affecting her daughter’s development so her family looks cute for “the gram”.
I work with children also and I agree! Darcy is going to have a major culture shock when she gets to year 7🙈 it’s not all unicorns, frilly dresses, and being a princess! Luckily Darcy seems quite intelligent but lets be real children can be mean and I think with Louise plastering her face all over the internet she’s opening Darcy up to a lot scrutiny from her peers

Reactions: 10
Isn't Darcy going to the high school attached to her (private) primary school? Her dad works there too. Obviously kids are still mean but she's not going to an entirely new environment with a lot of new kids. I do wonder when she'll ultimately stop Louise dressing her though.

Reactions: 9
I also work with children age 10 - 13, though I work in a tough state school and I know Darcy isn't going somewhere like my work at all, it is a smaller (?) private school that is probably already attached to her primary school. I've never worked in a private school personally but I don't think kids are any less mean though, I'm sure in a few years Darcy will really regret all of the content her mum has shared consistently over the years and start to resent Louise for it.

Reactions: 2
Yeah sure probably the same kids she's been around are gonna be with her now but the thing is those kids are growing up as well and they are obviously going to notice darcy still dresses like a little girl, and kids her age can be mean af so i hope darcy puts her foot down and stops with Louises dressing code

Reactions: 4
Yes, not everyone that emotionally damages kids is a wicked stepmother.

Reactions: 12
I don’t follow Louise but have been viewing her stories after the cruise was mentioned. I feel it is in such poor taste, she’s said herself that she will be sharing more than she needs to for her contract with them. I just think it will sit badly with a lot of her followers this year when money is so tight for so many families. Plus having seen what she was like at centre parcs for myself I bet she’s not fully relaxing and enjoying it as other families would. Social media is hard enough at the moment seeing peoples holidays for families like me that could only afford a uk weekend away this year never mind those getting cruises for free 😬. I do realise I dont have to watch and I’ll be choosing not to now 😩

Reactions: 5
I had to laugh about the question of the environmental impact of a cruise.

That was 100% Louise sending herself a question that the cruise company wanted to get in for the ad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I could laugh that she keeps tagging Marie 'her friend' from Bits and Clips. She COULD have visited her this year instead of choosing the #gifted Florida trip, the #gifted Center Parks weekend and the #gifted week long cruise. But why put friendship over freebies? Louise would be the worst friend ever, just using your name as and when she thinks it will benefit herself! No wonder she and Carrie Hope Fletcher get along!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I could laugh that she keeps tagging Marie 'her friend' from Bits and Clips. She COULD have visited her this year instead of choosing the #gifted Florida trip, the #gifted Center Parks weekend and the #gifted week long cruise. But why put friendship over freebies? Louise would be the worst friend ever, just using your name as and when she thinks it will benefit herself! No wonder she and Carrie Hope Fletcher get along!!
Marie seems so lovely and as a millionaire you'd think Louise would invest a little more in their friendship. She's so fickle with friends, the only reason the two of them still speak is probably because Marie never has to see her.

Reactions: 11
She has got to stop over sharing about Darcy before she starts secondary school 😩 there’s no need to actually mention sleeping arrangements

Reactions: 17
She has got to stop over sharing about Darcy before she starts secondary school 😩 there’s no need to actually mention sleeping arrangements
Yeah surprised more people aren’t talking about this…. She’s just made darcy and pearl share a room at home…. But on a cruise she shares a room with her mum? For privacy? What?

Reactions: 11
Is she really just not sharing with liam so he has to deal with pearl? Or because its a free trip they thought they would get 2 rooms from it?
Liam lives with Darcy so its not like hes some strange bloke.

Reactions: 12
Can I ask when people say they are offended by Louise discussing her holidays, due to the cost of living crisis, is it because they are free?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.