Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot abide influencers getting free expensive holidays. It's the absolute worst especially in this current climate. How on earth they think we are supposed to believe one word which comes out of their mouth about it. Of course your going to say amazing things. You got it for free!!

Reactions: 18
"Why have I waited this long to try a cruise?".

Because you didn't want to put your hand in the pocket of your #gifted dress unless it was bleeping Centre Parcs or Disney bleeping World or Land.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Because you didn't want to put your hand in the pocket of your #gifted dress unless it was bleeping Centre Parcs or Disney bleeping World or Land.
100%. She was probably holding out for a gifted Disney cruise and settled for this instead.

Reactions: 6
I cannot abide influencers getting free expensive holidays. It's the absolute worst especially in this current climate. How on earth they think we are supposed to believe one word which comes out of their mouth about it. Of course your going to say amazing things. You got it for free!!
And it’s so amazing becasue she’s got the most exspensive room with a balcony and probably gifted spa treatments and drink packages etc all of that costs an absolute sh*tload that the average person may not be afford

if she was in a cramped internal bunk bed four berth room I’m sure it wouldn’t be as ammaazzing 😍

Reactions: 12
The matching outfits are so cringe. Why the need its not cute. Im so tempted to comment and say how do you bribe darcy to wear the same outfit as her 4yo sister passive aggressive much?

Reactions: 7
The matching outfits are so cringe. Why the need its not cute. Im so tempted to comment and say how do you bribe darcy to wear the same outfit as her 4yo sister passive aggressive much?
I am so tempted to ask the same. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
Not only is the whole matching outfits thing very controlling, the outfits are ugly as duck! Money can’t buy taste…

Reactions: 13
I am so tempted to ask the same. It’s ridiculous.
wonder what would happen if ten tattlers all asked why the matching outfits? She'd lose it, of course we'd all be blocked immediately but I sort of see it as an intervention on Darcy's behalf!

Reactions: 2
there would be a pass agg story about not doing things for the internet, doing them to make memories and to make the girls bond - it’s like a script at this point

Reactions: 9
So glad I found this thread! I’ve followed Louise for years but over the past year she makes me cringe more and more! Imagine being so out of touch she brags about everything she has when the rest of the country can barely make ends meet!
Anyone recommend any relatable Instagrammers out there?

So glad I found this thread! I’ve followed Louise for years but over the past year she makes me cringe more and more! Imagine being so out of touch she brags about everything she has when the rest of the country can barely make ends meet!
Anyone recommend any relatable Instagrammers out there?
I actually enjoy Emily Norris & Katie Ellison although they’re both friends with LP at least they have decent content, don’t exploit their kids and seem in touch with basic humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You ask any twin whether they liked being dressed the same and they would say no way and would often eye roll the photos of when they were younger that had mum dress them the same. To be a fly on the wall when darcy becomes a teenager. Its not a question of if its when when she will start to rebel.

that food will be wasted on Louise, she’s always documented her very beige tastes, different when you have to post it for the ad though 🙄

Reactions: 1
You ask any twin whether they liked being dressed the same and they would say no way and would often eye roll the photos of when they were younger that had mum dress them the same. To be a fly on the wall when darcy becomes a teenager. Its not a question of if its when when she will start to rebel.
I was going to say something similar. I knew someone who I worked with who had twins and she refused to match their outfits because they're two individuals and didn't want them to think of themselves as one unit. Why should siblings be any different? And siblings with a 7 year age gap to boot!

Reactions: 6
I internally scream when I see them dressed the same, let your children have their on personality’s..

Reactions: 4

It’s all fun and games until someone gets norovirus on the ship.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed she never talks about how hard kids can be. No tantrums, squabbles or ungratefulness. Any of us with them know the lovely holidays moments are also balanced with bloody hard ones because naturally kids are kids. She's seem to go out of her way to say how well behaved they are all the time.

• Heart
I internally scream when I see them dressed the same, let your children have their on personality’s..
i know it's not unusual for Louise to dress the girls in matching toddler-style frilly dresses and bows and ribbons and glittery shoes, but she's really taking full advantage on this trip! at least when they're at home, they are sometimes dressed in similar outfits, but not totally matching, and Darcy's dress at least appears slightly less babyish - but presumably as they are trapped on a boat, Louise made sure to only pack matching outfits, so poor Darcy doesn't have a choice. 😔

i genuinely cannot imagine any eleven year old choosing to wear that pink dress - and poor Darcy was even forced to wear the sane matching "mermaid" slogan tee as Pearl on the day they embarked. and don't even get me started on the sailor dresses - beyond embarrassing. hell, i'm surprised Louise didn't buy her own sailor dress to pose in photos with the girls. how long til the leotards and tutus are dragged out for the obligatory ballet photo shoot i wonder...? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed she never talks about how hard kids can be. No tantrums, squabbles or ungratefulness. Any of us with them know the lovely holidays moments are also balanced with bloody hard ones because naturally kids are kids. She's seem to go out of her way to say how well behaved they are all the time.
She does with Pearl… she often talks about how ‘difficult’ Pearl is compared to angel Darcy.
Although I think she’s slowed down on this since she was recently called out for looking like she loves Darcy more.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.