Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no I think that was Drew the American - the man the “he dumped me”vlog was based on - cos that happened in the February and Louise and Liam met early summer I think.
Ahhh thanks. I did wonder with the earlier comments. I hadn't realised they'd split at some point (Liam and Louise).

She MUST be trolling us with that photo of her posing on the boat. I mean what fully grown adult poses like that much of a twit unironically.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
C01E8153-A3E6-4794-B4AC-1E60D413F624.png

This q&a has really hit a sore spot with me. Usually I am irritated/annoyed by her but this response is so entitled and insensitive. I have a 2yo boy who is doing an introduction day at daycare tomorrow. I don’t know the teachers! The facilities aren’t super flash! It’s not massive! Ugh! She just genuinely has made me feel like a failure of a mother. I cannot stand her. It has really upset me. She is a terrible ‘social influencer’ and gets a gazillion thing just handed to her on a plate ( or in her case plates plural).

edit: of course I have met the teachers etc but I don’t ‘know’ Them. I am in New Zealand and current daycare waitlist times are 6months, we have been waiting since January.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1518239
This q&a has really hit a sore spot with me. Usually I am irritated/annoyed by her but this response is so entitled and insensitive. I have a 2yo boy who is doing an introduction day at daycare tomorrow. I don’t know the teachers! The facilities aren’t super flash! It’s not massive! Ugh! She just genuinely has made me feel like a failure of a mother. I cannot stand her. It has really upset me. She is a terrible ‘social influencer’ and gets a gazillion thing just handed to her on a plate ( or in her case plates plural).

edit: of course I have met the teachers etc but I don’t ‘know’ Them. I am in New Zealand and current daycare waitlist times are 6months, we have been waiting since January.
It’s also beyond hypocritical, won’t leave them with people she doesn’t know but is happy to plaster every single detail about them and thousands of pictures and videos on the internet 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s also beyond hypocritical, won’t leave them with people she doesn’t know but is happy to plaster every single detail about them and thousands of pictures and videos on the internet 😵💫
Yes exactly! She has a screw loose and feels like the main priority is not Liam, not the kids, not even her, but MONEY. ughhhhhhh

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1518239

The rest of us are all in the same boat, you're not a failure at all you're a normal mother doing what we all have to do. The rest of us don't have the luxury of making millions by sitting on our arses and being able to hire a nanny so that we can sit in bed on our laptops.

Reactions: 14
The rest of us are all in the same boat, you're not a failure at all you're a normal mother doing what we all have to do. The rest of us don't have the luxury of making millions by sitting on our arses and being able to hire a nanny so that we can sit in bed on our laptops.
Thank you 😊 obviously have some over hanging anxiety about to all so appreciate your words!!!

Reactions: 3
Others are right, isn't feel triggered by her comments. She's completely out of touch, privileged and as for the 'without going into details'.... 🙄

Most normal parents have to put their trust in things, that's life! Otherwise you'd have emotionally stunted, over protected individuals in adulthood and delusional, controlling parents like her everywhere! She seriously thinks life is a Disney story with monsters and wicked step mothers everywhere. Take a bite of Snow Whites apple Louise and get a grip!

Reactions: 11
oh come on Louise, if you are going to do a q&a about this damn cruise, at least change up the way you write the questions to yourself 😂 the first two were both written and finished with a capital "X" and the questions themselves just scream "I was asked to highlight this feature that nobody would ever think to be curious about"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not normally on this thread but it did make me laugh when Louise appeared on my FYP on TikTok. I think she’s really enjoying all these fans from way back when rediscovering her. But it must be weird for them. So much to catch up on 😆 (divorce, Liam, another child etc).

Reactions: 1
i honestly think the real reason she's reluctant for the girls to attend kid's club on future holidays is that she wasn't impressed with how Darcy made a bunch of friends who she wanted to spend time with while on the cruise, rather than spending every moment with Louise, twinning with Pearlie and posing for photos. even the way she mentioned that Darcy was using the phone in their suite to call her new friends and arrange what time they would all attend kids' club, she sounded incredibly irritated. she truly resents Darcy developing any independence and desperately wants her to remain her best friend and little dress-up doll, fully within her control. the way that Darcy wanted to spend time with her friends rather thna her family is simply a sign of what's to come as Darcy begins secondary school and begins to grow up and escape Louise's clutches and spend time with friends. Louise is going to need to work on that jealously and resentment if she wants to maintain a relationship with her daughter. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Control is neither supporting nor loving. It's abuse and neglect of parental responsibility in ensuring you raise a confident, independent and loving little person able to cope in a world that may not always have the parent to fight and protect them.

Reactions: 12
It’s probably been mentioned already, but I can’t help but feel that Louise is so scarred from her own childhood that she worried Darcy’s would mirror hers. I mean that in the sense that because her mother died and her father was left alone and remarried, Louise felt pushed out when her father and stepmother then had another child.

This wasn’t helped by her stepmother sounding like a really nasty piece of work. I think she worried that Darcy would feel like she was being pushed out when Louise met Liam and had Pearl and felt like she had to overcompensate.

However, instead what’s happening is that she’s smothering Darcy in love to the point that the child feels like she can’t do anything her mother doesn’t want or like. She is, as any child would, enjoying all the attention and affection her mother gives her and worries that if she doesn’t carry on exactly as she always has, that will change. Children are perceptive, she probably realises that Louise is trying to heal her own inner child by trying to treat Darcy the way she wished she had been treated. Darcy is completed trapped in a cycle of doing what Louise wants to keep Louise happy. Louise needs to sort out her own issues on her own and not use her children as a way of fixing her own trauma. They are separate entities to you, Louise.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The kids clubs thing doesn't make sense to me, her children go to school, dance classes etc. She works away a lot. She must leave them with other people all the time.

Doesn't Darcy ever do anything with friends, with or without adults? Birthday parties for example? My son is her age and he is off out on his bike or swimming or short trips to the local shop without us. You need to do that stuff to build independence.

My kids don't go to kids club on holiday because they hate it, and it's family time, but not because I don't trust the staff or the don't have nice facilities.

Reactions: 15
The kids club thing is also a lie. One of her daughters was in a kids club with my daughter recently😂 first time I’ve seen her there and was dropped off by Liam but still

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The kids club thing is also a lie. One of her daughters was in a kids club with my daughter recently😂 first time I’ve seen her there and was dropped off by Liam but still
i wonder if that was on an occasion where Pearl had been left at home with Liam while Louise took the golden child on a London adventure, and he took the opportunity to take his daughter to a kids' club to hav fun. with kids of her own age, while Louise wasn't there to forbid it! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.