Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's only one thing worse, mothers the same too or the ultimate family Christmas jammas. 🙄
i totally agree that matching family Christmas pyjamas are beyond cringe, but at least from Darcy's perspective, it would be a once-a-year moment of embarrassment when Louise shared photos on SM of the girls "twinning" posed in front of the Christmas tree and all her excessively elaborate, tacky decorations. the way Louise insists on an eleven year old regularly wearing dresses which are very similar - and often identical - to those of her four year old sister is just fuel for potential bullying - especially when Darcy starts secondary school - because Louise shares the photos all over SM. and the whole obsession with matching outfits is embarrassing enough in itself, but it's worsened by the fact that the clothes she dresses the girls in are so babyish in style - all frills and ruffles and bows and ribbons and twirly skirts and pinks and pastel colours - appropriate for Pearl perhaps, but not her eleven year old sister. 😔

Reactions: 5
It's not just Louise thta dies if, a lot of these instawankers so and it looks ridiculous, it's wasteful, fake and nauseating.

Honestly I worry about her eldest daughter. She’s already been shown to be quite a people pleaser when it comes to Louise. She’s old enough now to put her foot down a bit with things like matching outfits with her baby sister.

I also can’t wrap my head around making the two girls share a room? Louise is rich enough to keep her daughters in more comfort than that. If Darcy was younger and closer in age to Pearl then fair enough it might just be a fun experience type thing. But why would a girl on the cusp of puberty not just want her own space?

Unfortunately it’s the easy agreeable girls who tend to struggle the most in adolescence. 13-17ish are hard years for all girls regardless. I feel like a lot of pent up frustration from things like her parents divorce, their contentious relationship after, all the online exposure, plus just Louise in general and her pushiness will come home to roost.

• Heart
I also can’t wrap my head around making the two girls share a room? Louise is rich enough to keep her daughters in more comfort than that. If Darcy was younger and closer in age to Pearl then fair enough it might just be a fun experience type thing. But why would a girl on the cusp of puberty not just want her own space?
It ultimately doesn't matter if Darcy wants her own space, Louise has got to have her office aka second living space and won't give that up even if it means everyone gets their own room.

Reactions: 4
Has Louise gotten married yet? Does she discuss any wedding plans?
No she hasn’t. She’s mentioned it briefly once or twice that they’ve ‘started’ looking at things. But she’s been saying that for two years and the weddings still not planned.

The more she posts the more desperate she comes across and the more out of touch with whatever audience she has left. I genuinely used to enjoy her videos, would have been before Pearl was born.

Reactions: 7
The more she posts the more desperate she comes across and the more out of touch with whatever audience she has left. I genuinely used to enjoy her videos, would have been before Pearl was born.
Couldn't agree more, her whole online presence smacks of desperately trying to find something relevant and interesting to do. Serious now as she's almost 40 but acts SO much older so she doesn't even have her original audience 🙄 who on earth is interested in her dance mom drivel?

Reactions: 3
Saw her at centre parcs in the pool today. Spotted Darcy first and it occurred to me just how alarming it is that these influencers kids are so well recognised 😬. Louise wasn’t doing any swimming in fact she was doing her very best not to get a drop of water on her head or face, wearing her heart shaped sunglasses in the pool. She also had a face like a smacked arse the whole time. Certainly didn’t look like she was living her best life in the way she likes to portray…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Louise continuing to use Darcy's dancing for SM content is really irritating me. I started martial arts at around Darcy's age and I can't even imagine if my mum had insisted on taking me out for photoshoots in my gi to show to her millions of followers. What happens if Darcy becomes bored of dancing? If wouldn't just be ballet she's giving up, it would also be a large chunk of Louise's content and she's probably well aware of that. That's a lot of pressure to put on her to keep going with it.

Reactions: 8
Saw her at centre parcs in the pool today. Spotted Darcy first and it occurred to me just how alarming it is that these influencers kids are so well recognised 😬. Louise wasn’t doing any swimming in fact she was doing her very best not to get a drop of water on her head or face, wearing her heart shaped sunglasses in the pool. She also had a face like a smacked arse the whole time. Certainly didn’t look like she was living her best life in the way she likes to portray…
You need to tell us more!!!

You need to tell us more!!!
Haha only saw her in the pool, spotted the girls and Liam first, she looked very awkward and not at all like she was enjoying herself so it will be interesting to see what if anything she shares about the trip

Reactions: 4
I wish we got more “in the wild” posts about her. They’re always so funny and totally opposite of how she tries to be online.

Reactions: 17
I wish we got more “in the wild” posts about her. They’re always so funny and totally opposite of how she tries to be online.
I went to a book signing of hers a few years ago. Louise walked past a line of us waiting to be seated and a girl at the front was so excited to see her and said "omg, it's louise!!" and Louise out right looked at her and said "well obviously it's me?" and from that moment on my entire view of the woman changed. No hello, no thanks for coming, no ahhh it's so nice to see you all, she said it with such disgust. I had to sit through the book talk and then meeting her was even more awkward. She offered to have photos with people but refused to stand up for any of them, so I had to crouch down next to her. No offer of any hug or thank you or anything. The same girl from the the 'omg its louise' saga was also heavily pregnant and she refused to even stand up for her either. Watching her try and bend to get a nice photo was awful.

She is literally the complete opposite of who she is online!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I went to a book signing of hers a few years ago. Louise walked past a line of us waiting to be seated and a girl at the front was so excited to see her and said "omg, it's louise!!" and Louise out right looked at her and said "well obviously it's me?" and from that moment on my entire view of the woman changed. No hello, no thanks for coming, no ahhh it's so nice to see you all, she said it with such disgust. I had to sit through the book talk and then meeting her was even more awkward. She offered to have photos with people but refused to stand up for any of them, so I had to crouch down next to her. No offer of any hug or thank you or anything. The same girl from the the 'omg its louise' saga was also heavily pregnant and she refused to even stand up for her either. Watching her try and bend to get a nice photo was awful.

She is literally the complete opposite of who she is online!
I had a similar experience at a book signing, she was very cold and didn't match her online persona at all. Darcy was at that signing too, I won't comment on a child though. 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Lol, her refusing to stand up is Lady Lazy Louise all over.
Honestly I wish I could post my photo with her so you could all see what I mean. I was fuming that this woman was charging people so much money to meet her and then not standing up to even pose for a nice photo. And the way she treated that woman has stuck with me, and this happened 3 years ago!!

Reactions: 8
Honestly I wish I could post my photo with her so you could all see what I mean. I was fuming that this woman was charging people so much money to meet her and then not standing up to even pose for a nice photo. And the way she treated that woman has stuck with me, and this happened 3 years ago!!
I get the feeling she’s the kind to have made you squat and be pose awkwardly, so she definitely looked better than you.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.