Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
Christ they were all at Disney 4 months ago anyway 😂it’s not like Darcys never been before and won’t ever go again. It would have been good for her to visit a different country with her dad than do the same holiday she’s already been on 10 times before.
The way people are reacting for a child who’s had twice as many holidays than most of us the past 2 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Spoke

VIP Member
all my clothes get washed inside out, but that’s because they turn inside out when I take them off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

beans01

Chatty Member
9E395905-B176-45A4-BF74-58339058D7F2.jpeg

I get that shared custody must be hard. It won’t be long I’m sure before Darcy has access to social media and sees her mum posting stuff like this.

What’s the point of posting this so publicly?

Louise needs to grow up. The only one who will lose out here big time is darcy, as Louise can’t bear to be away from her (understandable), but long term will make darcy feel guilty for spending time with her dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Oh to live on the uk😩 i'm in 47° and have to go to work everyday lol if i had Louises income i would just buy an ac, it's not like she doesnt have the money 🤷🏽‍♀️
I am going to defend the UK, it might not sound as hot here but UK heat is something else. Our buildings and infrastructure is not designed for heat on this level and it is unbearable, we also all still have to go to work in this heat (not Louise of course!)

DoseofReality

VIP Member
A little while back I think she said something about Liams dad staying with them for a bit? I wonder if he hasn't had to stay for longer and needs more than a temporary guest room and the solution is to shuffle the girls around?
Maybe Liam's Dad should have Liam's room and Liam share with Louise.

• Haha

Mooncalf

VIP Member
I get that uncultured vibe from Louise too - it's all 'ooh look at the pretty houses' and 'look at the pretty water' and 'look we got dressed up again' and nothing actually about the countries they're visiting.

lorenzo_vee

"I get messages from women who are angry that I match the girls" - I can almost guarantee that what actually happened was she came on here and read her thread, got upset about our home truths and decided she wanted to make it everyone's problem 😂

Louise, the entire post reads as though you're trying to desperately convince YOURSELF that Darcy loves the outfit matching. God, the passive aggressiveness really stinks. Why don't you close Tattle, get off your iPhone and go spend some quality time with your not-quite-as-beloved second born. Or is she too "difficult" for you to deal with today?

Spoke

VIP Member
For someone who doesn’t want to ‘share negativity’ she’s a miserable cow

• Haha

anon1405

Chatty Member
You know, even though it looks cheaper (just checked with my boyfriend and he agrees too) I bet Lou spent more money on the alterations to the ring than her fundraiser

• Heart

lotsalovejay

Hi everyone just to say I’m a previous user of tattle, I’m the one (or one of the *lucky*’ones who has had the misfortune to have Louise contact my fb account - and ask if I’m ok mentally”

she blocked me before posting my comment but I agree she left part of my name there on purpose lol. She is pathetic 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i think the upsetting part of the situation is that Louise will happily book holidays to Disney for just her and Darcy and leave Pearl at home without a second thought, yet the sole reason she took Pearl this time was because it was paid for and Darcy was unavailable - and by making it so very clear how much she missed Darcy, it was incredibly obvious which child she would have taken with her, if she'd had the choice. i'm not saying that Louise should purposefully book holidays to Disney when Darcy is with Matt and purposefully exclude her from family holidays, because that would be hurtful - but what's sad is that, unless she's gifted a trip or activity and therefore paid to spend time with Pearl, she doesn't bother to organise day trips and fun activities to do just her and Pearl when Darcy is spending time with her dad - they basically just sit around waiting for Darcy to return, so that Louise can spend time with her favourite daughter. and - taking the Disney holiday out of the equation - that's what is so heartbreaking.

Darcy spends individual time with both her mum and her dad, enjoying one-to-one time with both parents, whether on holiday and day trips etc, yet Pearl is either alone with Liam, while Louise takes Darcy away, or waiting around at home for Darcy to get back so that she will be taken out on day trips, because Louise won't book anything without Darcy - even stuff that Pearl would enjoy and Darcy wouldn't, or that wouldn't be age appropriate for Darcy etc. there are countless things that Pearl and Louise could do together which Darcy wouldn't feel left out of, but they don't seem to do anything much one-on-one unless it's gifted, and that's what is sad - because the time Darcy spends with Matt is the perfect time for Louise to engage with her youngest daughter and pay attention to her interests and the activities she enjoys - but instead, she spends her down counting down the days til Darcy returns - even to the point where she postponed Pearl's actual birthday for a week so that Darcy would be with them - not her birthday party, her actual birthday - and Louise just spent the day as usual, pretending it hadn't been three years since her daughter was born. 🤷🏻‍♂️

i'm not suggesting that Louise should regularly be taking Pearl on holidays that would purposely exclude Darcy and make her feel left out, but by prioritising Darcy, she seems to overlook that fact that the way she treats them so differently means Pearl is likely going to end up feeling all the emotions of hurt and exclusion that Louise is so desperate to protect Darcy from. i don't doubt that blended families are hard to navigate from a parental perspective, but Louise definitely needs to reassess the balance in the way she treats the girls and her obvious favouritism. 😔

• Heart

LittleRa

Chatty Member
I notice Matt has added “I love helping Darcy explore her diverse interests” in the caption for his photo 🤣 He definitely knows what he’s doing and is winding Louise up!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Sprezza

VIP Member
How does Louise cope when Darcy is at school all day? Where are all the 'can't cope without her' posts then? Or is it just when Darcy's with her dad that these feelings of heartbreak and despair come to the fore?

• Heart

flixy83

Opening my Insta and seeing a photo of Darcy and Pearl in bed really doesn’t sit right with me. Imagine the whole world being able to see your bedroom, and you in it, in your pyjamas with your sister. Louise really needs to rethink putting the girls online, I’m pretty sure the NSPCC doesn’t support this kind of thing!

P.S that reel was soooooo fake and cringy!!

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I did find what seemed like grief at Darcy going to her dad’s as she usually does as well - extreme. She really shouldn’t be reliant on Darcy for emotional support and validation. It’s very messed up.
The whole mum guilt thing is so self indulgent. Leaving the house for two days work and claiming to have ‘mum guilt’ is just bullshit and she needs to read the room. A lot of mothers go out to work because they have to. I also don’t see why it is always viewed as a negative thing. Children learn that money has to be earned instead of getting everything gifted. It’s not neglectful to go to work.
I also don’t think that Matt and Devon are much better. They both also seem to use Darcy for likes, but it’s just less noticeable because he’s not an influencer!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Louise is wearing a gold ‘D’ necklace to feel like Darcy is on the Disney trip, but when she left Pearl with Liam before, I don’t think she did anything like that? Might seem subtle enough to her, but not enough that we don’t pick up on it…
i don't have an issue with her missing Darcy - especially on a holiday - it's the way she makes such a huge deal out of it, wearing a huge D necklace or a "Darcy" bag charm. she could just do it subtly - there is no need to explain why she's wearing it in her stories and remind the world on a daily basis how much she misses Darcy, to ensure that nobody misses the fact that she misses her eldest daughter. it honestly makes the situation seem far less genuine and more staged for content.

Louise is fully entitled to miss Darcy, and however she feels is totally valid - but she talks about it in a way that she wouldn't talk about Pearl if she was at Disney just with Darcy - and Pearlie is at an age where she will begin to pick up on Louise's comments and blatant favouritism. even in her stories, the reference to her enjoying her time with Pearl is written in tiny writing at the bottom, while the focus is all on Darcy and how much Louise is missing her. i have never seen her wearing a P necklace or bag charm when she's away for the weekend with just Darcy and Pearl has been left at home with Liam. sure, it's a shame Darcy has had to miss out - but she's been to Disney just her and Louise before, so it's nice that Pearl has that chance - plus she's away on holiday with her dad, it's not like she's been forced to stay home while Louise and Pearl jet off on holidays, as Pearl has in the past.

i just don't think it's necessary to focus so much on Darcy, with the daily public reminders of how much she misses her, when she could be throwing herself into ybeing present in the moment and enjoying her time with Pearl - embracing her energy and excitement! the girls are very different in terms of their individual character and personalities, so it's nice they get some one-on-one time with their mum - yet Louise prefers Darcy's more compliant, placid and people-pleasing personality so spends her time comparing Pearl to the golden child and wishing she was more like Darcy. it's a shame, because embracing and throwing herself into having fun with Pearlie would help distract her from missing Darcy. enjoying her holiday when Darcy isn't there doesn't mean she doesn't miss her or loves her any less or has forgotten about her - it simply means she has two daughters, and values them equally. in all honesty, the amount of one-on-one time Louise spends with Darcy, Pearl probably spends more time with Liam than Darcy does with Matt. when it's reached the extent that Darcy is prioritised to such a degree that Louise cancelled Pearl's third birthday and delayed it for a week so that Darcy would be there, it's gone way too far. poor Pearlie is going to grow up always knowing that she's second best. 😔

• Heart

Annyct

The fact that she’s been gifted/paid for to go to Disney world angers me so much. I’ve mentioned before how I live very locally to Louise, i see Liam all the time at the gym. I’m a single mum (an actual single mum not someone who claims it for status when they actually comparent) living with multiple chronic illnesses which cause amongst other things an immense amount of pain everyday. There are times I go without food ti make sure my daughter has what she needs and never goes without (same age as pearl). I used to dream about taking a child to Disney as it was once of the only places I had happy memories in my childhood it’s somewhere that means a lot to me but as I was told I couldn’t have kids it was something that broke my heart. Then I had my miracle girl and whilst she’s my whole world, because of the situation surrounding her ‘dad’ who stole all my savings and has never provided a penny, Disney is not something I could even begin to contemplate, probably ever! And she gets handed it on a plate months after already going! I know this isn’t her fault but her whole general attitude especially towards money disgusts me, as it does with most influencers. As she’s so local hits home more with her. Rant over😂

• Heart