Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting more and more confused about what was going through the Disney marketing team’s minds. I keep expecting to see something new but all this content is so similar to what she posted the last time she was there… it isn’t Louise’s fault (exploiting her child even when she’s sleeping is though!), but I’m just wondering if anyone will actually book a Disney holiday because of this.

Semi-related: there’s now footage of an employee in Paris snatching a ring off someone who had permission to propose where they were proposing, they were booed by other guests. You’d think Disney would get things like that under control before giving free holidays to people who make content for them even when paying.
I imagine Walt Disney and Disneyland Paris have entirely different marketing / PR / media control teams though … also Disneyland Paris is notorious for not living up to the American parks. Don’t know how true it is, but I heard it wasn’t that long ago that Disney got the full ‘rights’ to the park or something along those lines.

Reactions: 2
This is the biggest bullsh*t excuse for why she posts about Darcy more than Pearl? Because she’s ‘relaxed in her relationship with Pearl’ WTF does that even mean 🙄 it also doesn’t explain why she only talks about Pearl in a negative light and Darcy is the gift from god.

Also surely if you were getting comments like that you’d take a moment to think about the way you were posting to ensure it wasn’t coming across that way?

BADD56A3-42ED-44B4-A428-1856373230BA.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That's a really odd comment. She's 'more relaxed in her relationship'? Meaning she doesn't have to share her? Competitive parenting and insecurity by the sounds of it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I imagine Walt Disney and Disneyland Paris have entirely different marketing / PR / media control teams though … also Disneyland Paris is notorious for not living up to the American parks. Don’t know how true it is, but I heard it wasn’t that long ago that Disney got the full ‘rights’ to the park or something along those lines.
Its true, the french governement had more control then actual Disney since it opened. Now Disney run it fully.

Reactions: 1
This is the biggest bullsh*t excuse for why she posts about Darcy more than Pearl? Because she’s ‘relaxed in her relationship with Pearl’ WTF does that even mean 🙄 it also doesn’t explain why she only talks about Pearl in a negative light and Darcy is the gift from god.

Also surely if you were getting comments like that you’d take a moment to think about the way you were posting to ensure it wasn’t coming across that way?

View attachment 1319390
Frustrates me the poor attempt she made at hiding the persons username. She’s clearly done it so people can still read it.
Also she wasn’t meant to have Darcy this week anyway if she was holidaying with her dad so she should have been used to the fact she wasn’t able to spend time with her.
She’s only sharing this so she can get 1001 comments telling her what an amazing mum she is 🙄

• Heart
Frustrates me the poor attempt she made at hiding the persons username. She’s clearly done it so people can still read it.
Also she wasn’t meant to have Darcy this week anyway if she was holidaying with her dad so she should have been used to the fact she wasn’t able to spend time with her.
She’s only sharing this so she can get 1001 comments telling her what an amazing mum she is 🙄
It’s fine, this was actually me who commented it, aye I’ve had some of her minions message me lol

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1319390
Yeah that’s not the good answer she think it is and she’s so passive aggressive! Most parents would of said I love my children the same I don’t know what your talking about 😂

Reactions: 15
Hi everyone just to say I’m a previous user of tattle, I’m the one (or one of the *lucky*’ones who has had the misfortune to have Louise contact my fb account - and ask if I’m ok mentally”

she blocked me before posting my comment but I agree she left part of my name there on purpose lol. She is pathetic 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi everyone just to say I’m a previous user of tattle, I’m the one (or one of the *lucky*’ones who has had the misfortune to have Louise contact my fb account - and ask if I’m ok mentally”

she blocked me before posting my comment but I agree she left part of my name there on purpose lol. She is pathetic 🤣
no way 😮! Can’t believe she said that to you 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6

I wouldn't normally comment on Louise but she 100% needs calling out for basically leaving your name and pic. What disappointing behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she admits that she treats one child totally different to the other? What a strange thing to admit to

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This isn’t the take louise thinks it is lol. This person has got it all wrong. The og commenter wasn’t talking about how much each child is shown, they were talking about how much Louise mentions and goes on about Darcy compared to when she’s away from Pearl. Also there are very clear comparisons between when Louise takes Darcy on a solo Disney trip without Pearl I.e no mention of missing Pearl at all, compared to this trip with no Darcy where she is mentioned at every opportunity. Also bold of her to assume that Louise does anything with either child and that isn’t shown on Instagram

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1319390
Woah I love how brave people are to just say it! 😂
I could understand if Matt was unreasonable and their separation had been volatile, but it seemed fairly amicable and they don’t seem to argue about custody etc. I think it’s more about her own insecurities than anything. Darcy is probably used to the way things because she was a toddler when they separated.
Something else to discuss with your therapist Louise!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also I remember when Louise was single, she used to be really grateful for the shared custody agreement and her time without Darcy to be herself. Perhaps it’s because Pearl is so young, she doesn’t quite fit in with Louise’s way of doing things and Darcy is just a people pleaser and is becoming a version of Louise. When she was 4, she was less conscious of this

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Even if she does think you were out of order saying that, she's essentially made you a target to her millions of followers.

That's not very on-brand Louise..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This isn’t the take louise thinks it is lol. This person has got it all wrong. The og commenter wasn’t talking about how much each child is shown, they were talking about how much Louise mentions and goes on about Darcy compared to when she’s away from Pearl. Also there are very clear comparisons between when Louise takes Darcy on a solo Disney trip without Pearl I.e no mention of missing Pearl at all, compared to this trip with no Darcy where she is mentioned at every opportunity. Also bold of her to assume that Louise does anything with either child and that isn’t shown on Instagram
she has totally missed the point, in that she will happily leave Pearl with Liam to spend time alone with Darcy - whether holidays, day trips etc - and Pearlie won't even cross her mind, or certainly not to the point where she mentions missing her, or ensures there is a Pearl charm attached to her bag to signify her absence. when she says her relationship with Pearl is more "balanced", what she means is that Pearl lives with her all the time, so she totally takes her fo granted - whereas her relationship with Darcy is more *special* because she isn't always there and because Louise spends the time Darcy is with her focused on competing with Matt and Devon to be the "favourite" parent. she sees it as a competition, so she prioritises taking Darcy out on trips and to events to ensure that Darcy has the best time, and i think all the mentions of Dracy in her recent stories were her hoping that Darcy would see them and be reminded that Louise loves her and misses her, despite her trying ot enjoy her holiday in Spain with her dad - and likely being made to feel guilty because Louise made it obvious she would have enjoyed her holiday mroe if Darcy had been present.

she also makes it very obvious that Darcy is her favourite child just by the way she talks about the two girls and the comparisons she makes between them. she quite obviously prefers Darcy's more reserved and obedient personality, while she makes her exasperation with Pearl's more energetic, bubbly and "wild" personality very obvious. when she had Pearl, i think she wanted a mini Darcy replica to essentially fill Darcy's place when she was with her dad. she doesn't seem to realise that as Pearl grows up, she will be painfully aware that she is always the unfavourable of the two girls when Louise makes comparisons between them, and that even though she lives with Louise always, her mum doesn't spend much one-to-one time with her and focuses on Darcy and how much she misses her and how she feels incomplete without her, yet is happy to leave her behind with Liam to spend endless aline time with Darcy, with no mention of Pearl. Louise massively over compensates when Darcy is with her in terms of the time she dedicates to her and all the activities they do together - which, in itself, isn't an issue - but she seems to overlook the fact that Darcy isn't an only child, and that Pearl will start to pick up on the way that they are treated differently, and justifiably come to the conclusion that Darcy is the favourite. and the fact that random. strangers are noticing that from her content, basd solely on different ways she talks about the girls, should be a warning sign to Louise that she needs to stop treating Pearlie as second best - because it will impact her younger daughter's self esteem as she grows up, and potentially have. a detrimental effect on her relationship with Louise. in that respect, i'm glad that Pearl has Laim who - despite his failure to. step in and protect his daughter's privacy online - seems like a dedicated, involved and loving father. 💔

• Heart
it’s actually a bit fucked up she thinks this way, it makes me so sad for Pearl and Darcy must feel like she’s got so much pressure on her shoulders to be the golden child

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she should have called out the comment. It shows she’s insecure about it. Now she’s just drawn more attention to it and even her “fans” will notice

Reactions: 13
it’s actually a bit fucked up she thinks this way, it makes me so sad for Pearl and Darcy must feel like she’s got so much pressure on her shoulders to be the golden child
I agree, very sad for them both! I hope Darcey doesn't feel like she can't have fun when she's with her dad, and she should always feel sad when not with Louise! I think Louise forgets, that Darcey will want to spend time with her dad, as Pearl will too! Very strange outlook to have! One on one time with each child should be taken as a blessing!

Reactions: 12
I agree, very sad for them both! I hope Darcey doesn't feel like she can't have fun when she's with her dad, and she should always feel sad when not with Louise! I think Louise forgets, that Darcey will want to spend time with her dad, as Pearl will too! Very strange outlook to have! One on one time with each child should be taken as a blessing!
Completely agree, my fiancé has his son 50/50 and I understand how hard it it to balance things but favouring one child over the other is just strange

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.