Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder if that was on an occasion where Pearl had been left at home with Liam while Louise took the golden child on a London adventure, and he took the opportunity to take his daughter to a kids' club to hav fun. with kids of her own age, while Louise wasn't there to forbid it! 🤣
It may or may not have been the same day she uploaded the answer about kids club (yesterday)

In Louise's 19 week Pearl Pregnancy video around 09:20 minute mark she says Darcy was telling her she wants bunkbeds and to wear matching clothes with the new baby. Darcy was 6 or 7 when Louise was pregnant. I wonder if Louise uses past Darcy's comments as justification for making them so matchy matchy. A 7 year old saying one thing is very different from a 12 year old's opinions. Louise has also said Darcy wanted to be able to play with Pearl straight away but had to learn to be patient b/c Pearl was just a baby. I feel like that's the sort of thing Louise should be encouraging: the girls finding similar hobbies or activities to bond over rather than bonding over forced photo shoots and matching tutus.

Reactions: 5
In Louise's 19 week Pearl Pregnancy video around 09:20 minute mark she says Darcy was telling her she wants bunkbeds and to wear matching clothes with the new baby. Darcy was 6 or 7 when Louise was pregnant. I wonder if Louise uses past Darcy's comments as justification for making them so matchy matchy. A 7 year old saying one thing is very different from a 12 year old's opinions. Louise has also said Darcy wanted to be able to play with Pearl straight away but had to learn to be patient b/c Pearl was just a baby. I feel like that's the sort of thing Louise should be encouraging: the girls finding similar hobbies or activities to bond over rather than bonding over forced photo shoots and matching tutus.

Even then though there is quite an age gap between the two for similar hobbies and activities.

Reactions: 1
I reckon Liam is as bad as Louise is. A man working his line of career and who is still quite happy to have his daughter plastered all over the internet is a man who values £££££ over safety just as much as Louise does.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I reckon Liam is as bad as Louise is. A man working his line of career and who is still quite happy to have his daughter plastered all over the internet is a man who values £££££ over safety just as much as Louise does.
I tend to agree. Im shocked that as a police officer who works in child online crime does not put his foot down with this. She must be holding something against him or like you said enjoys the coin. He probably keeps all his salary and is a kept man. Makes sense as to why the house is so her with a pink door, probably a pink kitchen. If you were truly in a partnership you would choose colours for your house that you both like and fits both of your styles.

Reactions: 14
Where exactly is this step back from Instagram? She’s posted to her grid 14 times this month and it’s not even over. Also has been on stories pretty much every day!

F73F09E7-93D4-45B4-88AB-062426CCE51A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let me play my tiny violin because she’s exhausted from her free cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Agreed. Weird behaviour from a copper.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I tend to agree. Im shocked that as a police officer who works in child online crime does not put his foot down with this. She must be holding something against him or like you said enjoys the coin. He probably keeps all his salary and is a kept man. Makes sense as to why the house is so her with a pink door, probably a pink kitchen. If you were truly in a partnership you would choose colours for your house that you both like and fits both of your styles.
True, but it might also be simply that he's a wuss who lets Louise do whatever she wants simply to keep the peace in the house. Being a policeman doesn't necessarily mean he has a spine 🤭 She must be a nightmare to live with if she isn't getting her own way. He probably just thinks giving her all the control means he gets to live a quiet life. (Obviously I'm not saying his nonchalant behaviour towards his daughter's online safety is justified, though)

Reactions: 8
True, but it might also be simply that he's a wuss who lets Louise do whatever she wants simply to keep the peace in the house. Being a policeman doesn't necessarily mean he has a spine 🤭 She must be a nightmare to live with if she isn't getting her own way. He probably just thinks giving her all the control means he gets to live a quiet life. (Obviously I'm not saying his nonchalant behaviour towards his daughter's online safety is justified, though)
i find it interesting that, for such a dedicated and involved father who literally stayed in a relationship with Louise solely for his daughter, he won't stand up to Louise to protect Pearl - especially working in the area he does, he must be painfully aware of the risks. i get that he probably wants an easy life and generally keeps quiet and goes along with Louise just to keep the peace, but i would have hoped that the one issue he would put his foot down for is keeping his daughter safe and protecting her privacy online. it says a hell of a lot about how controlling Louise is, and the dominant role she has in the relationship if he won't even fight to protect his little girl because he doesn't want to deal with the drama. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 9
i find it interesting that, for such a dedicated and involved father who literally stayed in a relationship with Louise solely for his daughter, he won't stand up to Louise to protect Pearl - especially working in the area he does, he must be painfully aware of the risks. i get that he probably wants an easy life and generally keeps quiet and goes along with Louise just to keep the peace, but i would have hoped that the one issue he would put his foot down for is keeping his daughter safe and protecting her privacy online. it says a hell of a lot about how controlling Louise is, and the dominant role she has in the relationship if he won't even fight to protect his little girl because he doesn't want to deal with the drama. 🤷🏻‍♂️
well she went insane over a few minstrels so i can imagine that it has to be her way all the time :rolleyes:
if people don't remember; liam ate a few of her minstrels (she still had half a bag left) and she filmed herself crying and sent him a horrible message saying that she shares her life and home with him and just wanted something that's hers..
if thats how she reacts to some chocolate, i don't want to know how she would react to anything more serious :confused:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
well she went insane over a few minstrels so i can imagine that it has to be her way all the time :rolleyes:
if people don't remember; liam ate a few of her minstrels (she still had half a bag left) and she filmed herself crying and sent him a horrible message saying that she shares her life and home with him and just wanted something that's hers..
if thats how she reacts to some chocolate, i don't want to know how she would react to anything more serious :confused:
She made it sound like he’d finished the packet of Minstrels, which would be a bit of an annoyance for me, but hey, shops exist and I would just go and buy more, if my partner hadn’t bought a new packet. She does seem very dramatic and controlling, whilst trying to seem cool and relaxed.

Reactions: 15
Just seen her story and she was asked if Liam was the one and she never says she loves him when she’s asked it always he’s reliable, safe etc

Reactions: 11
This really says a lot without saying she’s in love with him… she likes him because he’s a grown up? What 🤨

C6F821CE-3626-448D-B4AF-2B83766F00E5.png

Just seen her story and she was asked if Liam was the one and she never says she loves him when she’s asked it always he’s reliable, safe etc
Haha snap, just said the same thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.