Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hapsnap

Long time follower, first time commenter here! Finally decided to comment as Louise’s latest post has really just taken the biscuit for me! She is absolutely despicable and classless, posing in front of her Merc with “two” measley bags of shopping the two bags is just for display, all that crap could have easily fit in the one bag (I know it’s generous to donate anything at all, but don’t stand in front of a car worth €75,000+ Rubbing it in peoples faces and think you’re amazing for buying two of the thinnest shopping bags on the planet). Also, I noticed the yogurt drinks she bought are “low fat” these people are going hungry, I don’t think they need low fat anything! Buying the total wrong stuff despite her saying in her story to get dried or canned goods, she goes and buys ham and bread which have a short shelf life! She is the most out of touch, self absorbed human I have come across! I don’t know how she does not see how that post could be damaging. Also, being a patron of Pieta House, she should be more aware of the effects of her boastful behaviour in a time of suffering for many people. She is disgracefully ignorant, especially given the “intention” of her post!
I do think it’s great to donate wherever any of us can, I don’t see how that picture creates any awareness of the charity, so I don’t believe charity was the real aim of that post, more to show off and then have the comeback of “oh I was doing something good” when she got shit for it, you can barely see the bags in the photo!
Before anyone assumes I’m being jealous of Louise, I am not, I have a similar car (which I have earned myself, unlike Louise), make a decent living (which I work extremely hard for, unlike Louise) and often donate to charities (seemingly unlike Louise, since she has to declare it to the world anytime she ever does any charity work), would I EVER post photos of any of that on social media bragging about them? Absolutely not! My friends would probably take the piss out of me if I did!
Also not denying her having nice things, everyone is entitled to do whatever they want with their own money, just don’t show it off, especially in today’s climate! She is an awful role model for young people, I have seen her in person and although she has a beautiful figure, I can confirm every photo/video is edited to make her look more slender. The laser hair removal photo, is an accurate image of what she looks like in real life, and she looks amazing.
End of rant sorry but this has just really bugged me!

Bloody hell I didn’t realise how long that was 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 52

EMER32

Looks like Lidl Louise will need to get used to that desk and her shoebox room, I saw original Louise running with a guy in the Phoenix earlier and a little later he was walking with his arm around her. Saw her walking the dog with the same guy last weekend. Funny how she left that off of the stories. She runs like Phoebe in Friends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s no more drinking those Heineken zero tonight 😂
Ah god the two of them are absolute head wrecks. The neighbours must be like since when did the two from white chicks move in next door
1610220692015.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Louise posing on her brand new gifted Mercedes with the caption about donating food to those less fortunate...SERIOUSLY🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Your one Megan has it up on her stories that she’s feeling home sick today 😂 she has only been living there two fucking days!!! Ah stop this is comical

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I just think it’s gas that she get so much free shite weekly, no expense spared when it comes to herself, but bought from the Dunnes basic line for those who are in need of food, where things are as cheap as like 50cent. Are they not worth the nice stuff Louise? Remember she proudly showed us her food shop there the other week and her full to the brim fridge, I don’t recall seeing any Dunnes basics food there? She’s such a massive idiot. I’d say that shopping barely topped €15. She’s some geebag

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s clear to me now why Louise needs a housemate. They’re there to feed her morning noon and night. So far today Megan has made her a green juice and has made Louise her dinner. Bar frying a few rashers I don’t think Louise is able to cook for herself. She is an absolute child. Is Megan getting a carers allowance for Lou?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jbrasco250

People, ye just can’t see the wood from the trees here. She is one of the biggest influencers in Ireland. She’s self employed and earning at least €250k a year paying 20% tax and with a good accountant she can write things off as expenses. Her cartier bracelet is €6000 alone. Most of her day to day life is free, meals clothes and a supplemented car! Of course she has mortgage approval. Most of these influencers are bored sideways but it’s far too lucrative to give up. And the main reason she’s going on all these hotel breaks is because she lives at home and needs the ride. I know of two lads she’s been dating and there’s prob a lot more. THE hotel stays will be less when she moves to Dublin. She’s get a revolving door installed first thing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Look, I know she means well, but it’s clear that the girl doesn’t have a brain in her head. That blue Monday chat was just cringe inducing. Wasn’t blue Monday just created by the airline industry to try and boost travel bookings?! And we’re in lockdown Louise. Every day is farking blue Monday! 🥴 like I get it, she means well, but I hope she’s not taking payment for being a Pieta ambassador. And I hope I don’t offend anyone by saying this but I really do hate the “know the signs of suicide” campaign they’re now running. Sometimes - a lot of the time actually, there are no signs! So all a campaign like that does is lay more guilt on the shoulders of those left behind who feel guilt for feeling like they missed something!

And I see she has been gifted more new furniture for her clown car apartment

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Sunseeker2020

Of course the Heineken 0 is spon con..should have known. They ate behaving like two daft teenagers on a leaving cert holiday....christ what age is she...

People question why we hate constantly sponsered content. This is why. Louise drinking heineken 0 and saying oh its great takstes exactly like beer. I have never seen louise drinking beer before. Nothing is natural anymore. If louise drank heineken every so often when out i wouldnt mind them paying her but people would advertise anything nowadays.

Reactions: 31

TheTinyHuman

I met Louise in passing while I was in college. She was going out with a classmate of mine. She is absolutely stunning, but she has all the personality of a saucepan.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

wrtysaed

Her secondary school getting her to talk to transition year students is a worrying snapshot of where society is at the moment! A person who photoshops her appearance in every photo, flouts Covid guidelines at every opportunity and is utterly obsessed with consumerism and greed is now considered a role model to teenagers because she has amassed a large following

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Recap:
-She moved to NY last August, she seemed home sick and lonely most of the time. Moved back home in March when the pandemic hit and has been living with her parents since.
-Had a blast of a summer and while the rest of us were trying to be sensible with our contacts, she had a new gang hanging off her every week and I’m pretty sure she visited every county on the whole island when, although industry was open, we were being encouraged not to take the piss.
-Since about September she has been pretty much based at home in Limerick. She had a pity party one day and sobbed that she hasn’t seen anyone but her parents in months, which people did not appreciate as she documented her every move and had the time of her life over the summer.
-All she does now is flog flog flog.
-She’s boring, her content is bland and uninspiring and she has regressed completely since moving home.
-She comes across as someone who has watched too many American tween movies and dresses like a sad rejected cheerleader in limerick in the depths of winter sauntering about her house where she lives with her parents.
- She has recently been mortgage approved and is looking for places to live in the new year

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Addd

VIP Member
She made it her mission to visit every hotel and county in Ireland back last summer when the restrictions lifted and has now been seen by people last week with someone from outside her apartment. Definitely had someone over the last two nights. And the Mercedes photo during the week. It’s clear Louise doesn’t give a shit. About covid and people dying. Her actions say as much

Reactions: 28
I finally unfollowed Louise, and glad to see I didn’t miss much. I was holding off for as long as I could bc I was genuinely interested in her move to Dublin. Unfortunately it was much less riveting than I thought. I get that most of her content was dependent on social and travel, but as one of the most popular Irish influencers (correct me if I’m wrong), I’m disappointed she didn’t pivot her strategy like many others have in order to stay fresh and interesting. Her entire account is basically a 24 hour home shopping channel for the most basic shit. No humor, no innovation, no entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
I take huge issue with the amount of stuff that is gifted to influencers and it is not from a place of jealousy, i thought at first maybe was I jealous did a begrudge someone getting something that i would have to pay for and it's genuinely not.bugs the life out of me someone getting something for free and then promoting it, not highlighting its been given for free?? Getting some products (revitalash) for free which is in excess of $100 and then trying to suggest your opinion hasn't being altered or tainted by the fact that theyre free??? And then the "I'd buy again"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooo "you'd buy" you didn't buy the first time??? Remember??

And not having to pay tax on gifted or pr items??
Louise, so sue and Rachel Gorry now have all been gifted Dysons! I’m sure there will be loads more! So sue me more than likely has a cleaner. She’s living in a mansion. I don’t think she’s hoovering herself! Louise posted when she moved into the new gaff that there was a brand new vacuum there that came with the apt and Rachel Gorry has a built in vacuum system! Whoever that Isabelle one for PR for Dyson is an idiot! Surely nobody needs to be influenced by any of these tits to buy a vacuum! Dyson is such a big brand anyway it’s ridiculous it needs so much PR. I need a new Hoover but I am searching reviews like a normal person. Louise and Rachel Gorry literally reading from the sheet! So sue couldn’t give a shit so she posts the Dyson in the box and that’s the last we’ll see of it! Fuck sake! Terrie will be next getting one now since Daveh is obsessed with hoovering!

Reactions: 27

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Megan’s scones look like breaded chicken.

new thread should be the white chicks next door featuring Louise the bore

• Haha
Reactions: 27