Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen somebody ask Maeve Madden about an Irish influencer stealing her work out ideas, anybody know who this could be!?
I wondered was it Jess Redden over in Australia? She has been posting videos of her workout routine, and they’re a similar style to Maeve’s. I’m curious to know though!

I seen somebody ask Maeve Madden about an Irish influencer stealing her work out ideas, anybody know who this could be!?

On another thread I saw loads of people say she is referring to Niamh Cullen

Reactions: 10
Look, I know she means well, but it’s clear that the girl doesn’t have a brain in her head. That blue Monday chat was just cringe inducing. Wasn’t blue Monday just created by the airline industry to try and boost travel bookings?! And we’re in lockdown Louise. Every day is farking blue Monday! 🥴 like I get it, she means well, but I hope she’s not taking payment for being a Pieta ambassador. And I hope I don’t offend anyone by saying this but I really do hate the “know the signs of suicide” campaign they’re now running. Sometimes - a lot of the time actually, there are no signs! So all a campaign like that does is lay more guilt on the shoulders of those left behind who feel guilt for feeling like they missed something!

And I see she has been gifted more new furniture for her clown car apartment

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Did she just go from Blue Monday to ... so this is my new chair! Wtf
And her footrest or what ever the hell it is “life changing” - after she was just talking about suicide which is actually life changing for anyone impacted by it. Surely she could leave the ring light off for a chat like that too and just be real and raw? So shallow.

Do you know what Louise's apartment could do with!? Abit more furniture!!
I bet they play "the floor is lava" and just hop between the couch, the chair, the accent table, the coffee table, the sideboard, the other accent table and the pouffe (which was, like, actually, really, really good, like, value? For a pouffe? Of its, like, size if that's an actual word? Louise #2 must be a bad influence - Louise #1 can barely string a sentence together lately).
I feel like the hall could take more furniture though - I mean, you can still walk down it without shimmying against the wall? Watch this square inch of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet they play "the floor is lava" and just hop between the couch, the chair, the accent table, the coffee table, the sideboard, the other accent table and the pouffe (which was, like, actually, really, really good, like, value? For a pouffe? Of its, like, size if that's an actual word? Louise #2 must be a bad influence - Louise #1 can barely string a sentence together lately).
I feel like the hall could take more furniture though - I mean, you can still walk down it without shimmying against the wall? Watch this square inch of space.
I just don’t understand why you’d get so much furniture for a rented apartment, whether it’s #gifted or bought. Will she just get rid of it when she moves again like she did with her NY furniture? It just seems so wasteful!

Reactions: 5
Sure why wouldn't you when you're getting it for nothing, and most likely being paid for the privilege too? At the end of the day she'll sell it all on and make a profit.

Reactions: 8
Why would you spend so much on furniture when the apartment already came fully furnished? It's a pretty small living area and is starting to look cluttered!

Reactions: 7
Why would you spend so much on furniture when the apartment already came fully furnished? It's a pretty small living area and is starting to look cluttered!
She's not spending anything, it's all #sponsored #ad #affiliate !

Anyone else find it strange Louise and Louise lite are cooking each other’s meals every day?? And going on runs together and doing the food shop. We should take bets on when they’ll be sick of each other

• Haha
Anyone else find it strange Louise and Louise lite are cooking each other’s meals every day?? And going on runs together and doing the food shop. We should take bets on when they’ll be sick of each other
So strange - when i house shared it would only be on occasion we'd cook for eachother.. i could see it happening a bit more due to covid but still obly at the weekend

Or when they'll hook up

• Haha
'Roommates who run together stay together' one of them will get a fella and it'll upset everything! Fact

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s very odd! In my last two house shares I saw my housemates outside of the gaf a handful of times. We never went anywhere together, except on a rare occasion one would drop another for a night out or to the airport/bus stop. If they were good friends before maybe, but they weren’t or it was very cold to keep calling her ‘my roommate’. Even when living with friends I wouldn’t spend that much time with my house mates because eh we’re individuals and we like to have space as normal well adjusted adults. They’re just morphing into one super banal barbie 👯‍♀️

Reactions: 6
When I saw the running video. My God the novelty will wear off very soon.

It’s like Louise cloned herself a roommate 😬 I can’t tell one from the other, it’s like 2 sad rejected cheerleaders living in that apartment now (still my fave description of her!!🤣)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.