Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take huge issue with the amount of stuff that is gifted to influencers and it is not from a place of jealousy, i thought at first maybe was I jealous did a begrudge someone getting something that i would have to pay for and it's genuinely not.bugs the life out of me someone getting something for free and then promoting it, not highlighting its been given for free?? Getting some products (revitalash) for free which is in excess of $100 and then trying to suggest your opinion hasn't being altered or tainted by the fact that theyre free??? And then the "I'd buy again"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooo "you'd buy" you didn't buy the first time??? Remember??

And not having to pay tax on gifted or pr items??
Louise, so sue and Rachel Gorry now have all been gifted Dysons! I’m sure there will be loads more! So sue me more than likely has a cleaner. She’s living in a mansion. I don’t think she’s hoovering herself! Louise posted when she moved into the new gaff that there was a brand new vacuum there that came with the apt and Rachel Gorry has a built in vacuum system! Whoever that Isabelle one for PR for Dyson is an idiot! Surely nobody needs to be influenced by any of these tits to buy a vacuum! Dyson is such a big brand anyway it’s ridiculous it needs so much PR. I need a new Hoover but I am searching reviews like a normal person. Louise and Rachel Gorry literally reading from the sheet! So sue couldn’t give a tit so she posts the Dyson in the box and that’s the last we’ll see of it! duck sake! Terrie will be next getting one now since Daveh is obsessed with hoovering!

Reactions: 27
Louise needs a Dyson now causes she's an adult and moved back out of home again. Didn't you know Dyson is the definition of adulthood!!

My head hurts watching her!! Absolutely nothing between her 2 ears!! I find her vlogs she just blanklessly stares at the camera "em.....eh" jesus christ edit it out!! lights on no one home! Very airy fairy living in never never land! And the recent talk of buying a house made me laugh not a monkeys!!!

Reactions: 13
Louise needs a Dyson now causes she's an adult and moved back out of home again. Didn't you know Dyson is the definition of adulthood!!

My head hurts watching her!! Absolutely nothing between her 2 ears!! I find her vlogs she just blanklessly stares at the camera "em.....eh" jesus christ edit it out!! lights on no one home! Very airy fairy living in never never land! And the recent talk of buying a house made me laugh not a monkeys!!!
Agree,she really should edit her videos better. She has zero notion of buying - why would you go to the effort of getting a housemate, finding a flat, filling it with junk only to move out to buy a few months later - not a hope

Reactions: 6
Louise, so sue and Rachel Gorry now have all been gifted Dysons! I’m sure there will be loads more! So sue me more than likely has a cleaner. She’s living in a mansion. I don’t think she’s hoovering herself! Louise posted when she moved into the new gaff that there was a brand new vacuum there that came with the apt and Rachel Gorry has a built in vacuum system! Whoever that Isabelle one for PR for Dyson is an idiot! Surely nobody needs to be influenced by any of these tits to buy a vacuum! Dyson is such a big brand anyway it’s ridiculous it needs so much PR. I need a new Hoover but I am searching reviews like a normal person. Louise and Rachel Gorry literally reading from the sheet! So sue couldn’t give a tit so she posts the Dyson in the box and that’s the last we’ll see of it! duck sake! Terrie will be next getting one now since Daveh is obsessed with hoovering!
If you are looking for a new hoover, Miele ones are brilliant

Reactions: 8
They do know this is a short term game? Like make your money now fine, but few years time louise will be past her sell by date, she has an education yes with no recent experience in field? So basically null and void??

Yeah the smarter influencers have branched out and created their own brands, products or stuff like that. They have basically diversified. Louise baffles me... She doesn't even put effort into her content.

It will be super interesting to see what happens to these washed up influencers down the line cos unfortunately we live in a very ageist society, especially for women.

Reactions: 5
Louise seems to have ramped up the vlogs lately which in influencer land means their is a pending deal or contract being persued. It's used as a selling point to companies as a "here's my videos heres my engagement here's my following" I'd say next week or week after new collab. And I'm sorry the recent bringing food to a food bank! Eogism at its best. You know sometimes it's ok not to vlog everything! Bring food to a charity, donate, help the homeless!it's doesn't need to be vlogged for audience approval!

Yeah the smarter influencers have branched out and created their own brands, products or stuff like that. They have basically diversified. Louise baffles me... She doesn't even put effort into her content.

It will be super interesting to see what happens to these washed up influencers down the line cos unfortunately we live in a very ageist society, especially for women.
She has plans to launch a brand https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Reactions: 2
Of course she should inform people on how to use it properly. Retinol is an active product and so isn’t any old skincare. You could damage your skin if you applied it incorrectly and/or didn’t use SPF the next day. If she was at all decent at her job, she would demonstrate using it and showing how much/little she uses and where she avoids using it on her face. Showing it to us after she has used it by just holding up the packaging and saying “such a difference”, helps nobody! But I don’t think she even knows herself how to use it as she said she had a massive reaction to it at the start. And that’s what happens when these companies rely on people with the intelligence of a goldfish to flog their products. When advertising something active like retinol you have to assume your audience knows nothing about it and if they’re buying it on your recommendation the onus is on you to describe how to use it
Exactly, its the same with every type of advertising, anyone promoting the product should take responsibility for representing the brand and give a warning about misuse, side effects, etc. Not just 'I'm loving this, such a difference, swipe up k tnx'

Reactions: 1
Launch of a new brand every time that's said by an influencer there should be a sub text that comes up saying- I'm putting my name on something! The word design is just flung around!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine Louise in the real world. In a real job with targets & performance reviews. Recent vlog said she either a hour or a few answering emails inform remember the detail!! Ha!! Everyone else does emails as part of their job and manages multiple mail boxes, u don't have deciated time where you sit down and do your emails!!! 🤦🤦🤦 And i love the "I'm so busy today creating content".....yeah tik tok & taking photos. Earth to Louise, Earth to Louise get a real job!!!!

Reactions: 12
You’d prefer if she was honest and said she’s struggling to fill her days during a pandemic and lockdown, rather than these false claims of always being ‘so busy’.

Reactions: 8
Oh the busy tick off list, don't get me started I'd a rant on that here yesterday! Next Shell be creating a tick list to remind herself to breath in and out!

Reactions: 4
Used to really like Louise when she was in New York etc but my god all she does is ads these days!! Occasionally might be a food or exercise post but that’s it:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Used to really like Louise when she was in New York etc but my god all she does is ads these days!! Occasionally might be a food or exercise post but that’s it:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
Yeah I agree, she used to be one of my favourite influencers when she lived in Dublin before she moved to NYC but now I just click through her stories because every single thing is a swipe up and for even the smallest of things. It’s so irritating.

Reactions: 9
I know this isn’t directly related to Louise but what on earth is that heart painting she’s been gifted 🙉 I understand it probably took a lot of skill to draw & a % of proceeds are going to charity but to be honest I’d rather donate straight to the charity🙈 each to their own I suppose👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.