Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you spend so much on furniture when the apartment already came fully furnished? It's a pretty small living area and is starting to look cluttered!
She mentioned the couch isn’t that comfortable. Looks it! Such a pair of doses! The spiel about the ‘pouffffffffe’! For fox sake!!

Reactions: 2
I died laughing at their workout together, they were nearly hitting off eachother in their shoebox living room

Reactions: 5
Where did this Megan one spring out of anyway. Like I could understand if they were BFF's and were spending this much time together but I don't think I've ever heard of her before. Has Louise mentioned how they know one another.
Like someone said earlier things will change when a fella is thrown in the mix although there's probably not enough space for a boyfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where did this Megan one spring out of anyway. Like I could understand if they were BFF's and were spending this much time together but I don't think I've ever heard of her before. Has Louise mentioned how they know one another.
Like someone said earlier things will change when a fella is thrown in the mix although there's probably not enough space for a boyfriend 😂
She was hiding under Louise’s bed waiting for an opportunity to casually infiltrate her life, the twinnie Louise never knew she wanted 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I seen somebody ask Maeve Madden about an Irish influencer stealing her work out ideas, anybody know who this could be!?
traytraycolcol it is! Copied all her workouts and tried to copy a plan style thing but hers is awful. Only a few a day.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else find it strange Louise and Louise lite are cooking each other’s meals every day?? And going on runs together and doing the food shop. We should take bets on when they’ll be sick of each other
And why are they still calling each other roommates? They have their own rooms! 😂

traytraycolcol it is! Copied all her workouts and tried to copy a plan style thing but hers is awful. Only a few a day.
Ah yeah I see, the main reason I follow Maeve is her personality. She can copy what she likes but she can't copy Maeve in that respect!!

Reactions: 3
Really thought did she have to pose naked from the waist down on her post today advertising a face cream?? Maybe it would make sense to me if she was actually advertising the body suit she’s wearing or even showing her outfit of the day but nope just gotta make sure she gets her bikini line sponsored by Therapie hanging out there getting in the shot while she tries to show a few blobs of some no.7 cream on her face today that she’s not been the only flogger trying to push out to the sheep today!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Really thought did she have to pose naked from the waist down on her post today advertising a face cream?? Maybe it would make sense to me if she was actually advertising the body suit she’s wearing or even showing her outfit of the day but nope just gotta make sure she gets her bikini line sponsored by Therapie hanging out there getting in the shot while she tries to show a few blobs of some no.7 cream on her face today that she’s not been the only flogger trying to push out to the sheep today!

I just came on to post about this! :LOL: Why is she wearing a bodysuit that barely covers her crotch in an ad for face cream?!

Reactions: 11
She could do with a few more therapie sessions in my opinion as the bikini line that she has insisted on showing in a face product ad looks like the skin of a plucked chicken.

Her overlined lips in the “before” photo of her eyebrows 😂😂 very subtle there Louise! Jesus Christ girl. Why does she remind me of Liz mc Donald from Corrie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That dyebrow tutorial was gas 😂 I have it, your only meant to put a few drops of the developer in and she has half the bottle of it round the dish 😩😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
That dyebrow tutorial was gas 😂 I have it, your only meant to put a few drops of the developer in and she has half the bottle of it round the dish 😩😂😂😂
I was just thinking that; her brows aren’t even that sparse, why is she putting in so much??

I was just thinking that; her brows aren’t even that sparse, why is she putting in so much??
Have to say I enjoyed it for the comedy factor 😂 and then the eyebrow blade... her saying be careful yanno cos it’s a blade 🙃😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.