Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rhill

I love how she talks about the book and whispers 'she gets pregnant out of wedlock' It strikes me that she finds book club a chore as she is always racing to finish the allocated amount of pages minutes before the book club is about to start.
I know yeah lol its not an exam Louise you're actually supposed to enjoy reading as part of a book club

Lulu235

I seen somebody ask Maeve Madden about an Irish influencer stealing her work out ideas, anybody know who this could be!?
I wondered was it Jess Redden over in Australia? She has been posting videos of her workout routine, and they’re a similar style to Maeve’s. I’m curious to know though!

Sammie00

Belle wants the big wedding show off - so she would have needed to delay to 2022 at least to get her numbers. At least she’ll have the pregnancy and baba for content to keep things going 🙄
She has said her mum is in the at risk group before and they couldn’t take any risk at any number for her to be there- I m sure she could have done 10 and not put her at risk, I’m pretty sure she shown her in a wheelchair when picking up the dress, so I think that’s more of a factor

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Is she moving in alone or with a friend? I'd hate the ground floor but like she said with her dog very convenient.

murphao

Just listening to a podcast there and one of the inserted ads was Louise Cooney doing an ad for potatoes.ie
She sounds about as exciting as a boiled spud in it
Yes, I heard her ad on a podacst yesterday, too! And a few months ago, she had a video sponsored by potato.ie and cooked a Thai Style Potato Chicken Stir Fry. Did she even develop the recipe herself?