Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought wrong food items some bread, the ham where you get about 20 slices for a euro and some yogurt drinks coz that will do for them won’t it and the sheep think she’s amazing with her 2 shopping bags with 3 items in each bag practically hidden down the side, when this post was clearly about showing off the car. She has no clue. She’ll get a load of free food for the weekend from restaurants with the “looking for diy takeaways”, shes prob seen likes of sosue get those diy burger boxes, and now she’s in Dublin she fancies some herself, all the free tit she gets and she manages about €10 worth of food that she prob got free anyway with the €10 off dunnes voucher 🤪
Exactly! If she was anyway genuine about it she would raffle off all the unnecessary gifted furniture she’s hoarding in that apartment and donate/buy food with the proceeds of it, and/or gift whatever DIY meals she receives from her begging to an organisation that delivers meals to families who need it!

Reactions: 12
I dunno about yous but if I was to sit on the front of a car I'd prob sit in the middle not off to the side so I can show off the logo.. it would also kill two birds as my legs and shopping bags would block d number plate...

Reactions: 10
Looks like they both split the cost between them too and as it was her house mate that originally posted it and Louise just reshared the pic saying that’s what they had donated. I imagine this might have been an idea of Louise’s housemate as she mentions on her page she works with penny dinners so I’d imagine this is something her housemate does regularly and defo not even an original idea of Louise’s to go and do something charitable like that. She’s just jumping on the band wagon and hoping to get the praise that comes with self less acts like that. Now who’s idea it was to pose against the Mercedes with the 2 measly bags bought amongst them I’ll never know but it really is in very very bad taste. Anything that has to do with charitable donations or giving a charity like that a platform deserves to be noted and applauded but I’m afraid in this case it’s simply allllllll for the gram!!!

Reactions: 20
No it wasn't bad at all, she basically just said that she supports giving to charity but it looks tone deaf for Louise to post about donating while posing on a Mercedes she's being paid to drive.
She had responded saying I pay for the car and Katie’s responded ‘well given that you were their brand ambassador 17weeks who the lines are a little blurred’ haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She went to the effort of blurring out the reg plate. Surely at that point she would have copped that it was distasteful posting a photo of her brand new Merc and her perched on the bonnet. When I saw the photo at first glance, I thought it was an advertisement for the car. There was absolutely no need for that photo end of.

Reactions: 3
I see she responding to comments this morning.
If this is your job Louise then I really need you to put some effort into it. I sometimes don’t bother to read captions on posts cos i’m scrolling too fast so anyone who is like me would never have thought the post was about donating to charity!

I’m still following (for now🤣) but have muted her stories.

Reactions: 7
She’s responding to the comments with blurbs said here - along the lines of the only way she can redeem herself is by acknowledging she did wrong but didn’t mean too. 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Annnnnnd it’s gone! Why do the adult thing and address it, when you can just delete it? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Oh she's a coward!! She'd want to cop on now, donate some real money, and educate herself on how not to be so tone deaf in the future.

Reactions: 7
There was a good point made on the Tea Spill page. She is a influencer and it is her job to make her page aesthetically pleasing. So a photo with the car would look 'nicer' (my word) on her grid than a basket load of ham. But the page rightly said it was badly choice and should have gone into stories.

Reactions: 10
Kinda feel sorry for her, she isn’t the sharpest and didn’t mean any harm. But it is her job at the end of the day, hopefully the tone deaf message has gotten through to her and she stops showing off all her gifts etc when people are struggling, after all we just passed Blue Monday 🙄

Reactions: 15
She's shameless and not especially bright.
Which of these sounds better:
"I've really rediscovered my love of homewares since moving into the apartment - here's a few links to things I bought and things I love"
Or
"Since we're all not buying clothes at the moment, here's some links to homewares instead"

She literally posted the second one yesterday. AKA nobody's clicking on all the clothing links I put up lately so here's a bunch of afilliate links for homewares shite instead from a selection of retailers to maximise my earnings, click away, plebs"

Reactions: 9
She's shameless and not especially bright.
Which of these sounds better:
"I've really rediscovered my love of homewares since moving into the apartment - here's a few links to things I bought and things I love"
Or
"Since we're all not buying clothes at the moment, here's some links to homewares instead"

She literally posted the second one yesterday. AKA nobody's clicking on all the clothing links I put up lately so here's a bunch of afilliate links for homewares shite instead from a selection of retailers to maximise my earnings, click away, plebs"
Louise is the worst for the swipe ups, she literally doesnt stop - shes exhausted the loungewear/Nike/ridiculous going out clothes no one needs links, so trying to get in on the homeware now, even though she didnt even buy half the stuff 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her secondary school getting her to talk to transition year students is a worrying snapshot of where society is at the moment! A person who photoshops her appearance in every photo, flouts Covid guidelines at every opportunity and is utterly obsessed with consumerism and greed is now considered a role model to teenagers because she has amassed a large following

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.